What would you do if there is no Thai Visa Forum?

Somsrisonphimai

Volunteer work

Feed the hungry

Help the poor.

Work for world peace

work in the yard.

paint the house.

go somewhere.

talk to the wife and children.

All of the boring stuff I put on hold so I can spend more time here!

Oh! I'd probably start drinking and chasing women too!

Hmm...somehow I have the feeling the only thing you mentioned you will do is "

Oh! I'd probably start drinking and chasing women too!", 555

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for me I would get a lot more bored at work. I most likely check here a few times a day for a ok read or a lame troll post. Have a laugh at the replies then go back to work. I like this forum it's alright and even though lots of posters seem like grumpy old pricks I think it's just their e-persona.

Actually not, we're a lot worse in person.

Plus then you have to look at our ugly mugs, believe me much better of filtering us through the internet.

From my avatar picture you must realize I see my mug in the mirror everyday. Not much scares me any more that way. But I seriously think most people here are cupcakes and only get a grumpy persona when they are at the keyboard.

What?...i'm grumpy ALL day, i'll have you know, TVF or not....555

Huge thunderstorm here the other day; no Thai Visa because the power and internet was off, couldn't play golf and couldn't go for a bike ride so I sat down and had a nice long chat with the missus; she seems like a really nice person.

Have ran out of likes.

Made me LOL when I read the concluding comment ... w00t.gif

Great Post.

Me too....even my missus asked me what i was laughing at.

So Dear,

I would stop to take my blood-pressure reductive medicine immediately which I have to use for yellow / red brain-washed mates,

I would divorce instantly cause I don't have to ask an expert when some mate comes with big bull-s-hit about Thai life / custom,

I would be sad so much, cause I like TV, with the exception of some big faced yellow fancy dressed moderators wub.png .

Something like these.

• Like 1

Without Thai Visa i would never have such a meaningful conversation with @thailiketoo whistling.gif

He is pretty well inform member.

Yes I bet... Guess it comes down to difference of opinions :) For all I know he can be a really great guy, maybe we just hasn't found the right topic.

I tend to be quite a joker... I think thats why I'm smiling most of my days

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Without Thai Visa i would never have such a meaningful conversation with @thailiketoo xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

He is pretty well inform member.

Yes I bet... Guess it comes down to difference of opinions smile.png For all I know he can be a really great guy, maybe we just hasn't found the right topic.

I tend to be quite a joker... I think thats why I'm smiling most of my days

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Some people are very agrumentative and I do not mind a good agrument/debate, but dislike the personal attack, so I try to avoid responding.

I have seen both side ( farangs insult Thais, Thais insult farangs, Thais insult Thais, farangs insult farangs) People have ways of communicate. Constructive criticism may come of as hateful or racist. TV has members from every walk of life, you can expect anything goes, so it is up to you to participate or to walk a way.