Tailor for linen jacket in Pattaya or Jomtien

castlemountain

I have a nice jacket in linen, I brought it once to Pattaya to have it copied in blue, as I like it and think it would be a nice variation from my khaki.

It is very light and I do not think it has any canvas or are fused, but just lining.

I went to a tailor, Oslo in Jomtien as I was on the beach, or I got "dragged" inside. He had both thin and a little thicker linen, due to my lack of knowledge he steered me towards the thicker linen. The jacket I got was heavy and had a fused front, so it has been of no use to me. Used it once. The sewing seems to be OK and it is nicely copied otherwise. I got also 3 shirts in some light material, I thought I picked linen but it is definitely something else.

I have to take some of the blame as I didn't know the materials or much about tailoring. The sewing was OK and I use the shirts.

I would like to find another tailor who can copy this jacket nicely without the fused front and in nice light linen in reasonable quality.Also it would be nice with some linen short sleeved shirts.

So where can I find a tailor that will do a good job?