do you have a with your wife listening to you

johnmarhall

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. And the interrupting person also has no idea that they are being rude in doing so. I just put it down to their "culture", whatever that is.

Yes because only Thai women get bored listening to your ceaseless twaddle so it must be a Thai cultural thing for a wife/girlfriend to tune out boring husbands/boyfriends and grasp at anything to get a break.

269723465153377873qH3G7PeOc.jpg

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

The deviations of the focus challenged person, only understands a small percentage of important info, but 80% comprehension of nonsense and drama dialog.

Can you take that chatter over to the weed thread.....we can work on it there more betterer

Edited by Showbags
  • Like 1

I was just driving back from the market. There were 5 adult thais, 2 children and myself. There was at least 3 conversations going on most of the time. I was not part of it. As usual the volume level was quite high, but no one was deaf. They were all interrupting each other, - jIt's the culture, yes annoying but not rude to them.

Drove 4 Vietnemese women to the airport last night; they would give the Thai's a run for their money with load multiple conversations. They got the hint when I cranked up some George Thorogood on my 800 watt car system.

You cranked up who?

• Like 2