Hansum Man - Too Much

David48

Can you be too handsome to be in Thailand?

Mate of mine and I were chatting the other day.

He doesn't live here, but enough of a regular visitor over the years.

Late 30's, not fat, not skinny, average looks ...

He was complaining that he sits at a Bar in Thailand, very few, if any woman come and chat with him.

If he wants some company, he has to go to them.

When he asks, 'Why you not come to me' ... I saw you bla bla with that older big guy.

The reply was that, "other guy easy for chat. But you Hansum Man, not want girl from Bar, sure.

No want to waste my time for talk you" ...

In Thailand, can you be too Hansum ... w00t.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the OP. Tell your mate to get his wallet out and he will be whatever he wants to be in a bar!

For cashpooper. We know you are a troll you saddo. Get another bottle of Chang and start drinking with a straw and a laew kaow chaser. Mind your head on the way down!

Yes, the lazy ones head for the hills by their 2nd or 3rd session with me.

The enthusiastic ones end up getting a lot fitter.

They tell me the young ones are much less work, often over in under an hour!

Posted Today, 15:04

Can you be too handsome to be in Thailand?

Mate of mine and I were chatting the other day.

He doesn't live here, but enough of a regular visitor over the years.

Late 30's, not fat, not skinny, average looks ...

He was complaining that he sits at a Bar in Thailand, very few, if any woman come and chat with him.

If he wants some company, he has to go to them.

When he asks, 'Why you not come to me' ... I saw you bla bla with that older big guy.

The reply was that, "other guy easy for chat. But you Hansum Man, not want girl from Bar, sure.

No want to waste my time for talk you" ...

Man-this might explain why ive never been once been called hansum in over 10 years. Maybe im too darn good looking..................lol. The girls who use the line tend to be really ugly and the guys they use it on also are ugly.

Of course David some guys that look good are not wanted. Reason they can get many girls and are harder to scam as they know they have options.

If you are looking ok you know you got options.. now imagine your older.. overweight and fresh of the boat and called hansum.. new experience for you and your trapped straight away because your thinking this girl must be crazy and you should take your chances right now.

Those girls are not stupid.

There's probably more then an ounce of truth in the summation ... wink.png

Been told they prefer older guys and not younger handsome guys.

"Young man,has little bit money and wants too much sex."

Old guys, much money and little bit sex, maybe even no sex."

Older is a better choice for bar girl.

Hint: They are not really in it for the sex!

oN sex forums there are guys who believe thai girls get off on senoir citizens sexual prowress.........lol.

The girls are no fools and will pick up on the body language/attitude of the customer. If he comes across as 'not interested' then usually, that will be the way he will be treated.

If he were to state that he was in fact, hansum, available, wanting company and buying drinks, I don't think there would be a problem............wink.png

Of course David some guys that look good are not wanted. Reason they can get many girls and are harder to scam as they know they have options.

Are we talking bargirls or normal Thai girls? If normal girls, better to be a good-looking Thai guy. Yes, good-looking guys always have more options, but they always get the hotties--it happens the world over. Girls think they can change the guy. With farangs in Thailand, I honestly don't see too much difference between Thai girls who are with older or younger farangs. We're all fishing from the same small pond.

As for bargirls, they may reject younger guys because said guys don't have a lot of money and are always looking for a freebie. ("Me hansum man, no have to pay for sex!")

• Like 1

I had a mate down in patts.1985 he always used to say taff how do you do it ?I have never seen you with an ugly bird,i replied its whats in your trousers mate you should know that they like a good handful,poor chap thought I meant a 12in.john Thomas

and he was in better shape,younger and good lookin ,and oh he was also deaf.

Elightenment takes time to come to you.

I have sat in a bar...alone...many times, nobody comes to talk to me.

Just last Sunday night this happened.

I feel better now.

Although, the other day as a hoon tailgated me, then tried to over take on a bend, on both sides...as he passed, I put my window down and gave him the finger.....instead of the angry reply I was expecting, he looked in my window, his passenger slunk into the seat and they roared away without even a return gesture....I put it down to my beany and goaty giving me an evil bikie look and they bolted for easier pickings.

Perhaps this is what is happening in the bars also....but I usually leave the beany at home.