As posted here before, I also have 400k on permanent deposit for marriage extensions. This on its own was not accepted last time and I was advised the formal rules were under revision. Immigration demanded to see proof of income for daily living expenses to support Thai wife. The evidence I produced was overseas internet banking statements showing regular Thai ATM withdrawals in baht. An amount was not stipulated, just a stream of income over and above the fixed deposit was required to prove I was supporting my Thai wife. I am now saving each ATM receipt for next years evidence.

to me this seems unreasonable, because me and my wife are working towards no longer having to go to the bank, for example we have a tractor which money received is all in cash, will be getting a job at a school, which is paid in cash and we will be buying a rice harvester(rot gieow kaow) which again all monies received will be in cash, so what will we do then, when we are not withdrawing any money from the bank.

You could open another bank account and make deposits into it. Then show your bank book to show the funds movement. ATM slips are only needed if you bringing money from outside the country that way.

As posted here before, I also have 400k on permanent deposit for marriage extensions. This on its own was not accepted last time and I was advised the formal rules were under revision. Immigration demanded to see proof of income for daily living expenses to support Thai wife. The evidence I produced was overseas internet banking statements showing regular Thai ATM withdrawals in baht. An amount was not stipulated, just a stream of income over and above the fixed deposit was required to prove I was supporting my Thai wife. I am now saving each ATM receipt for next years evidence.

to me this seems unreasonable, because me and my wife are working towards no longer having to go to the bank, for example we have a tractor which money received is all in cash, will be getting a job at a school, which is paid in cash and we will be buying a rice harvester(rot gieow kaow) which again all monies received will be in cash, so what will we do then, when we are not withdrawing any money from the bank.

You could open another bank account and make deposits into it. Then show your bank book to show the funds movement. ATM slips are only needed if you bringing money from outside the country that way.

I think but dont quote me they want to see the bank account being USED as the money is suposed to be for your expense and cost of living for the year

and not just stuck in the bank but thats just my opion