Where did you meet your Thai gf or wife?

eldragon

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet many of us do find these girls.

My exwife reads like a TV fantasy story. Chinese/Thai with an MS in teaching English, Father is a high ranking government official. Met her at work where she was a teacher, now she runs her own tutoring center and pulls in over 100,000/month before expenses.

2nd was a 100% Chinese girl but born and raised in Thailand. with degrees in both English and Italian (fluent in both) a Master's in fashion design from Sweden, interned in London and spent her free time traveling Europe.

My gf now is finishing up her BA in tourism/hotel management and has decent English, is 100% Thai and not the milk white Chinese/Thai. I'm with her because she makes me happy, not because she has to help me win some internet pissing contest.

But every girl I decide to be with does have to be intelligent and have plans for their lives. I don't want someone who just wants to coast through life, I want a partner.

1st one over the internet. The rest in bars and restaurants.

Bars / clubs can be good places to meet many women, it - to me - all depends on which side of the bar they are working.

I could never imagine life with a woman I and others can bar-fine.

whats a BARFINE?

• Like 1

Please tell us more about your Herculean libido, matchless virility, and needless details about what appears to be your mental illness and your exploitation of Thai women.

Oh wait, you do that on almost every post you make. Carry on.

Will do, thanks!

1st one over the internet. The rest in bars and restaurants.

Bars / clubs can be good places to meet many women, it - to me - all depends on which side of the bar they are working.

I could never imagine life with a woman I and others can bar-fine.

whats a BARFINE?

Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bargirl#Bar_fine

In bed, in my hotel room, after a drunken night out.

"Hi, what's your name, and how did you get in bed, naked with me?"

She was clearly a white skinned, Chinese looking, educated, hi-so lady from a good family, so I asked her to stay.

Yes Amigo, but you forgot to mention those high ranked officer of army in her family biggrin.png:D:D

Sorry, no army, her relatives are all high ranking police officers.

• Like 1

Havnt read all the posts yet, wondering how many will be honest about where they met their woman!! Maby they are just going to substitute shop,bank,mall etc etc etc. for bar.

So far claims appear to be 50/50 hookers/hi-sos.

I'm thinking only 50% are lying.

• Like 1

In bed, in my hotel room, after a drunken night out.

"Hi, what's your name, and how did you get in bed, naked with me?"

She was clearly a white skinned, Chinese looking, educated, hi-so lady from a good family, so I asked her to stay.

Yes Amigo, but you forgot to mention those high ranked officer of army in her family biggrin.pngbiggrin.png:D

Sorry, no army, her relatives are all high ranking police officers.

and she admits that??? blink.png

worked in the laundry near the hotel where i was staying

hmm doesnt sound right... do you mean she

"worked" in the "laundry" near the "hotel" where you were "staying"?

because according to what I have read here there is only one occupation for all Thai women and its not in the "laundry industry"

Met on line. After talking for about a year we met in person. That was 7 years ago. She is only about 4 years younger than me with equivalent education, in fact she has a masters degree whereas I only have a BS. We share many of the same outlooks towards life. We were best friends first before deciding we wanted to grow old together. She may not be the prettiest, smartest, nor wealthiest, but it's total that is more important than the sum of the parts.

Mmmmmm, the sum of the parts is the total :)

Lived here over 10 years, nearly all the blokes I know met their partners in bars,some dont admit it, but,Its fact. Same as my first partner, then another whom I married. According to this topic so far, 19 didnt end up with a hooker, 3 did.

As usual your POV is a reflection of your own attitudes and social circles you move in more so than the wider reality.

Where are all the honest members?

If you mean by that "where are all the guys that married a sex worker?" I think it's pretty obvious that fewer of them would speak up.

For myself, not being ashamed of such things, I'd say out of the total that have stayed with me for more than say a month, at this point the percentage that were explicit sex workers is probably down to 20% by now.

In my early years here it was much higher, but as time goes on the average will continue to get much lower, since I hardly ever even head out into the bar scene anymore.

Now if you count ALL ST sessions over fifteen years, then of course it goes up to 90+%, especially since I occasionally indulge in large crowd scenes, sometimes say 15+ sessions in a week, and that racks the numbers right up there.

• Like 2

Why do certain members believe all tv members are with bg or former bg, is it beyond the realm of possibility in their minds that many here may not be.

On another note, just because they have a degree and a respectable job does not make them hi so either, my wife was an accountant, worked for two thai banks in the past and a security firm, her apartment was pretty ordinary.

Degree and good respectable work does not equal rich hi so, thank god as I would be so out of place with a hi so girl.

Seems so totally bizarre to me to focus on the classist trivia rather than qualities like kindness, compassion, tolerance, patience - not to mention beauty and enthusiastic eagerness to please.

WHO CARES about going along with the Thai ideas of status and hierarchy, I just don't get it? Or do some posters here actually go along with those kind of ideas in their own value system?

• Like 2