Cambodians smuggled into Thailand for violent attacks: Thai Navy

webfact

This is a stunning development. Not only is this man a senior officer in the Thai Navy, but he has provided details as to how the smuggling of mercenaries from Cambodia is happening. He has already tied this to what happened in the red shirt movement in Rathaprason in 2010, and has also clearly destroyed the administration's narrative regarding the Friday grenade attack, as the act of the same group. Not only that, but he clearly implicates the police. How more damning to the administration can this be ? He also poses a very stark question - why haven't the police followed up on any of this ? Of course, he already clearly answered his own question. As have all Thais. Thaksin's road to power has been paved with many unsavory companions. Thaksin and Hun Sen have long been friends and allies. Thaksin was even appointed by Hun Sen after Thaksin fled his conviction, in effect working in an advisory capacity in a foreign administration historically hostile to Thailand. And so Hun Sen would be only too happy to comply with Thaksin's request. And make no mistake, this would be at Thaksin's request, for no other being could possibly extract such a favour. The emergency decree is undoubtedly Thaksin's bidding, as well. The emergency decree has nothing to do with the administration's desire to protect the Thai people - for whom they have shown a consistent apathy to do so. The emergency decree is a desperate act to hold on to power by any means - which means of course Thaksin's need to hold on to power. If it were up to his sister Yingluck, she would have quietly stepped down two weeks ago. So Thaksin - one man, one solitary man - has yet again shown that he is prepared to wreak absolute havoc on the country. And now is also apparently prepared to bring in Cambodian mercenaries to attack and terrorize his own people, at least the people who he deems to be a threat to his quest for power. Cambodia is a country more to Thaksins' liking and bent - they are not so " hung up " on freedom and right to free expression. Those things Hun Sen put a stop to a long, long time ago. Thaksin endeavours to do the same, by the same means.

An interesting analogy...and very plausible...

Although I am not sure of YL......being Chinese/Thai, she is very respectful of her elder brother and would likely obey his every command

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thaksin is very much Chinese/Thai so I would guess that his sister is also!!!

If you read the post properly you will see that the poster is saying that being Chinese/Thai YL is very respectful of her elder brother. The poster is not doubting that she is Chinese /Thai.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I would like to ask what wrong the protesters have done. They have done nothing wrong nor acted violently."

So shooting a policeman and a number of red supporters dead, storming government buildings, police stations, army headquarters, threatening to kidnap the pm and other government officials, blockading major intersections and beating taxi drivers trying to go about their business is all legal and above board in this guys eyes. Guess we know who this guys loyalties are to, and it's not his government, Traitor!,

Well said,

• Like 1

The navy is just trying to draw attention away from it's thugs working for the anti government protesters. They were caught red handed by the police with id's and guns. Could they be the men in black?

I'd have to agree with that, just why were they carrying silencers as was reported? Very fishy.

"I would like to ask what wrong the protesters have done. They have done nothing wrong nor acted violently."

So shooting a policeman and a number of red supporters dead, storming government buildings, police stations, army headquarters, threatening to kidnap the pm and other government officials, blockading major intersections and beating taxi drivers trying to go about their business is all legal and above board in this guys eyes. Guess we know who this guys loyalties are to, and it's not his government, Traitor!,

And there were the threats to drag Gov workers out of offices

The Garbage collector who they must have at least 100 times

Todays attack on the police HQ (incidentally - by the people Suthep would replace the police with!)

Blocking Crime Scenes

Carrying arms and extorting money at rally sites

Raking in cash and not declaring it,

Illegal Intellectual property raids and confiscations

Threaten Air Control Center (again today)

Burning busses and shooting at Ramhang Heang

Full scale rioting in Nov. Live on TV for the low on memory.

Insurection and treason (really, they have)

and last but not least the ON beating of Nine Ince Nicky by No Nob Nok when the formers hands and head were held.

But as the well informed Naval guy says to the cheers of the great un read on here and Suthep.

"Apart from that, what have they done wrong?"

Steady on! Sichonsteve has banned the truth from this debate!

• Like 1

And there were the threats to drag Gov workers out of offices

The Garbage collector who they must have at least 100 times

Todays attack on the police HQ (incidentally - by the people Suthep would replace the police with!)

Blocking Crime Scenes

Carrying arms and extorting money at rally sites

Raking in cash and not declaring it,

Illegal Intellectual property raids and confiscations

Threaten Air Control Center (again today)

Burning busses and shooting at Ramhang Heang

Full scale rioting in Nov. Live on TV for the low on memory.

Insurection and treason (really, they have)

and last but not least the ON beating of Nine Ince Nicky by No Nob Nok when the formers hands and head were held.

But as the well informed Naval guy says to the cheers of the great un read on here and Suthep.

"Apart from that, what have they done wrong?"

Steady on! Sichonsteve has banned the truth from this debate!

Sorry I missed Ethnic Cleansing today of a school boss because he never participated in PDRC activities. really.... They have made him leave the area..

Not hit the Nation yet as they trying to put some positive spin on it.

Oh, PLEASE, not more of this racist/xenophobic claptrap! In Cambodia they spew the same garbage, saying stuff like (in the recent police/military crackdown on protesters, where 5 were killed) "did you know that half the Cambodian police force are really Vietnamese?" blahblah

People of Thailand and Cambodia, just admit it: Thais are perfectly capable of killing fellow Thais, and Cambodians are perfectly capable of killing their fellow Cambodians...no need to blame mythical imported bogey men from the country next door. Take responsibility for your brutality against your fellow countrymen.

Edited by Ajaan

Oh, PLEASE, not more of this racist/xenophobic claptrap! In Cambodia they spew the same garbage, saying stuff like (in the recent police/military crackdown on protesters, where 5 were killed) "did you know that half the Cambodian police force are really Vietnamese?" blahblah

People of Thailand and Cambodia, just admit it: Thais are perfectly capable of killing fellow Thais, and Cambodians are perfectly capable of killing their fellow Cambodians...no need to blame mythical imported bogey men from the country next door. Take responsibility for your brutality against your fellow countrymen.

What we are seeing now is the end of an era for the population to be kept in Ignorance by their leaders.

Most of these old politicians and forces people have acted with impunity down the years, controlled the media and killed or threated opposition.

This time, it is all over the internet. Millions of photos and great quotes of staggering stupidity from this dying out band of semi-dictators.

No going back here, they will go, might take a while, but they will go due to natural causes (as we all do one day) and will be replaced by people with more of a grip on how the new world will work

These 50's and 60's style putches and coups and power grabs don't work in this media aga. They may fool enough people to do it for a while, but not enough to maintain the power once they get it.

• Like 1

Cambodians enter Thailand every day of every year, some by boat, many on foot and many in cars, vans and lorries. So, what's the problem now?

The rear guy is just another stuffed uniform with the imagination of a child, and a liar as well.

Can you prove your accusations - that he is a liar with limited imagination? Or are you prone to defaming anyone who doesn't support the regime?

Or are you just another with a biased non factual opinion?

Can you support the OP and claims with one shred of evidence, fact or other third party confirmation ?

No thought not.

Just some navy bloke who wants his name in print for some unknown reason, probably either paid a few quid on the side to do it, sucking up to someone or possibly both.

Just some Navy bloke - nice to see you show respect for a senior officer of the armed forces of a country where you are a guest. And your qualifications are?

Innocent until proven guilty - you are the one calling him a liar and insulting his intelligence. Do you normally defame and insult people without a shred of evidence to support your statements? Now you accuse him of corruption and/or nepotism too.

Please answer my question - can you substantiate your initial or subsequent accusations?

No thought not. Maybe you should brush up on Thai defamation laws. The Navy lawyers seem very aware of them thumbsup.gif

For all you city folk and Northerners let give you a small tidbit of information, food for thought. My in-laws live in Bangsaray right near the main Thai Navy base in Sattahip. Nearly all the Thai Navy pick up trucks we see sport PTP stickers on their cars. This is a plainly visible, undeniable fact.

You cannot paint the Thai "military" and Thai Navy with the same brush. Two very different organisations with disparate goals and views.

There were rumours about Cambodians called in by the Dubai bad guy. If that proves to be true he may very well have signed his death sentence. And if it really would be ten vans, then it would mean dozens of Cambodians. The more chance to catch a few. As the police allegiance lies elsewhere, it should be the task of the army.

Perhaps the caretaker Defence Minister will decide to ask for the military's assistance, in catching these alleged agents-provocateurs, or perhaps her brother will think it un-necessary or unhelpful, and Skype her to instruct advise against tasking them with catching the MiBs ?

Or maybe she still has confidence in the BiBs ?

Meanwhile at least it would help TAT boost the tourist-numbers a little bit ! rolleyes.gif

Don't think he needs to Skype her as the last time I heard, he is a millionaire. Think the mobile will do in this case.... Lol

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There were rumours about Cambodians called in by the Dubai bad guy. If that proves to be true he may very well have signed his death sentence. And if it really would be ten vans, then it would mean dozens of Cambodians. The more chance to catch a few. As the police allegiance lies elsewhere, it should be the task of the army.

And some people believe this guy? Oh wow.. regarding training in throwing hand grenades, there are in the norm two methods used, place arm behind back and rotate arm in a forward moving direction, with eyes facing your intended target and hurl grenade releasing at just before the jucture of the arm meeting in line with the head, or two, pull the pin and throw the bloody thing... Mr Navy maybe better off training his men in depth charges instead of being an expert on the use of hand grenades... Oh and can we get a source of were the rumours came from? We are all gagging for this source!!

Just let your Thai wife/family/friends/bargirls browse facebook. Or do it yourself if you can read Thai.

Oh I thought being an expert on this subject you would have collated and posted the information yourself. Guessing one may not have any of the above mentioned that you quoted to do the research for you. So come on old chap out with your source. And Facebook is such a reliable tool of research? Hope your not working in the education sector...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How much money did Oak say daddy was putting up as a reward for catching the Victory Monument bomber?

Was it 10 million baht?

How come daddy is so sure the bomber is not from the government side?

Perhaps he is sure the bomber won't be caught.

I wonder if he knows more than we do.

I have the same sentiments.

If he has not bring up about this 10 million baht reward, I don't really suspect them. At the meantime, it can be other group trying to stir up shits.

But he is so confident to give this 10 million baht reward. I guess that either this culprit is a cambodian and has already escape to his own country or the culprit has been silenced off. No one will ever find this man again.

Cambodians enter Thailand every day of every year, some by boat, many on foot and many in cars, vans and lorries. So, what's the problem now?

The rear guy is just another stuffed uniform with the imagination of a child, and a liar as well.

Can you prove your accusations - that he is a liar with limited imagination? Or are you prone to defaming anyone who doesn't support the regime?

Can you support the OP and claims with one shred of evidence, fact or other third party confirmation ?

No thought not.

Just some navy bloke who wants his name in print for some unknown reason, probably either paid a few quid on the side to do it, sucking up to someone or possibly both.

Just some Navy bloke - nice to see you show respect for a senior officer of the armed forces of a country where you are a guest. And your qualifications are?

Innocent until proven guilty - you are the one calling him a liar and insulting his intelligence. Do you normally defame and insult people without a shred of evidence to support your statements? Now you accuse him of corruption and/or nepotism too.

Please answer my question - can you substantiate your initial or subsequent accusations?

No thought not. Maybe you should brush up on Thai defamation laws. The Navy lawyers seem very aware of them thumbsup.gif

I want to know why he didn't instantly get his super Dooper under cover navy seals and attempt to stop undercover invasion by the enemy.

Or it practice just wave these guys in?, as a military man and all that.

Could you imagine a British army bloke

"Yeah, we knew about 10 minivans of terrorists entering through the Chunnel, but we did nothing."

The navy is just trying to draw attention away from it's thugs working for the anti government protesters. They were caught red handed by the police with id's and guns. Could they be the men in black?

Rear Admiral Winai Klom-in the same guy that admitted yesterday in the BP interview, that he had made a unilateral decision to send Navy Seals to infiltrate the demonstration to "safe guard" the protesters and to look out for their safety. Now he is admitting that an on-going drug investigation, where the Navy man needed ,Student Network security cards which were found by the police during a traffic road block and 3 Navy officers were detained.

This person was quoted as stating, "I would ask what wrong have the protesters done, they have done nothing wrong or acted violently"

Under US law, 18 U.S. Code 2331-Definitions:

(5) the term 'domestic terrorist" means activities that-

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of criminal law of the United States or of any state..

appears to be intended-

(1) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population.

(11) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion or.

(111) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;and

© occurs primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

This is US law, Thailand's terrorist laws are far reaching and much more serious then US law.

For a Rear Admiral in the Navy to say the protesters have done nothing wrong, in accordance with the laws of Thailand, does a great disservice to the country.

Why would Thailand need Cambodian terrorist to do their killing, I heard many times the posters on this forum say how cheap life is viewed in Thailand, why would they need to import killers?

If he got the info from a readable source, why did he not do something about it?, as he stated he made his own decision to send seals to Bangkok, why did he not take the same action to protect all Thai's from 10 truck loads of Cambodia hit men??.

That story stinks!

Cheers

Edited by kikoman

No thought not.

I speak as I find and kow tow to no one and stay within this sites rules. I am a guest simply because I choose to be but have the right to criticise within the rules of this forum, show me where I have to not call a senior officer of the Navy a bloke ? im not a serving member of the Thai navy and do not have to refer to him by title.

I require proof of his claims before I choose to believe it, anyone can say anything and his position does not make it the truth, this is used all the time here, no proof but position to try and claim something is true. I don't accept that from anyone high or low whatever the position without solid proof.

so far there is no proof, nothing to back up his claims either about now or 2009/10 and his position gives it no more weight to me than hearing it in a Thai night market, I have been here many years and know that 50% of statements made to the press are untrue and politically motivated as I believe this one to be.

Don't try to obscurely threaten me i am well aware of defamation laws, if I choose to say something in print that is my affair not yours.

I would ask you why you spend so much time here trying to obstruct posters views are you a planted shill by any chance ? You certainly post like one.