NSPTR threatens to abduct Yingluck, Chalerm and Adul

webfact

What a load of rubbish, how many days did it take to dream this up?

Explains 5,000 odd posts if that is the sum of most of them.

Please come out and say why it is wrong. try posting some points.

Do you think the middle class in bangkok are sticking with him etc. Do you think they are as intellegent as they say they are?

The Government has kept the army off the street so has won that round.

Are you refuting that the tax payer is going to foot the bill for all this damage? if so, who is going to pay for it? Thaksin? You? the army.

Please. Make an educated statement on the numbers on the marches. Are there more now than on 12th Jan. You're entitled to an opinioin and you just came on line and blasted of 5 tirades agains posts that you don't like, so lets here why. Numbers, Up or Down. If you feeling like joining a reasoned debate try and say why.

Other than that, you just end up on the list of posters who intellegent posters ignore. Some names on here are just not worth reading as we know what they are going to say. Which category are you in? or are you going to say that 5,000 posts makes you knowledgeable or worthy of believeing?

I also noted that your posts lined up far to quickly for you to have read, let alone digetsted proplerly what anybody said.

Up to you!! smile.png

Edited by pipkins
  • Like 2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In any civilized country in the world, openly stating you plan to kidnap the leader of a country would have you swarmed with cops and looking at what you can see of the world through cell bars almost immediately.

But TiT.

Yes but its kinda nice that it is different here and you do not get locked up.

I called a cop a prick once...he smiled and walked away.

2 days ago I gave another cop the bird.....he just looked with amusement.

Did you say it in Thai? And why did you flip off a cop?

Now all of you tell me, if any of your countries would happen something like this: what would be the outcome? Would protesters be considered peaceful?

In European countries, the government do not go against a ruling of the constitution court!

In European countries, are there even specific courts referred to as "constitutional courts"?

And in those same countries, does the military hold such sway as to have military commanders weighing with whether or not they will have a coup?

No, I didn't think so.

In any civilized country in the world, openly stating you plan to kidnap the leader of a country would have you swarmed with cops and looking at what you can see of the world through cell bars almost immediately.

But TiT.

They said "arrest," not "kidnap."

I'm sorry, but only duly authorised law enforcement officers have the right to 'arrest' someone. I cannot just declare my right to 'arrest' you and then lock you away. In any country that would be illegal ... It would be considered 'kidnapping'. They don't get to authorise themselves. No-one does.

Really, I have it on good authority there are exceptions. I offer the following evidence;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efgLHgsBmM

There is just no stopping the steady production of oafs, fools and related talents for Thai leadership, be it red shirt, yellow shirt, or no shirt, protest groups or government. It's a steady stream of loud mouthed numb-nuts and dimwits vying for spotlight and position.

I don't care anymore about who leads Thailand, I'm only now interested in the entertainment they can provide me. Thanks for the stand-up comedy however unintentional, especially thanks to Chalerm, that man is a classic!

Thailand becomes a failed state, whatever that is ...

It only becomes a failed State if Yingluck voluntarily steps down and gives up the government. But then the whole establishment becomes a failure including the military and the police who failed at protecting democracy and perserving the rights of all Thai people. Denocracy is about taking responsibility for one's actions, maybe Thailand is not entitled yet to assume such burdens and fall back to a fuedal state.

Abduct Chalerm.. Who wouldn't pay to see that? giggle.gif

More importantly, who in their right mind would pay one satang to have him freed??coffee1.gif

(Goes for all 3 by the way!)

You can bet there are many out there who would pay not to have him / them freed.

Where have these leaders gained their education? To think they are and will be running a country is beyond belief. What's harder to believe is that people actually listen and follow them. Wow, one would think intelligence would be a criteria for any leader, obviously not in the land of smiles. I haven't heard one person from either party say anything worth listening to during this entire ordeal.

Edited by warltier
  • Like 1

Where have these leaders gained their education? To think they are and will be running a country is beyond belief. What's harder to believe is that people actually listen and follow them. Wow, one would think intelligence would be a criteria for any leader, obviously not in the land of smiles. I haven't heard one person from either party say anything worth listening to during this entire ordeal.

To answer your first question: in Thailand. I guess this clarifies the situation. :-)

I feel like this is the next episode of Dumb and Dumber with multitudinous participants.

• Like 1

But TiT.

I'm sorry, but only duly authorised law enforcement officers have the right to 'arrest' someone. I cannot just declare my right to 'arrest' you and then lock you away. In any country that would be illegal ... It would be considered 'kidnapping'. They don't get to authorise themselves. No-one does.

Sorry, but you are misinformed. The Thai Criminal Procedure Code sections 79-84 provides that, with regard to the offenses listed in the annex to the Code, any person -- foreigners included -- has the right to make an arrest. The procedure to be followed after the arrest is made is also specified in detail. Please read the applicable sections of the Code.

So if any person can make an arrest, couldn't the PM do it herself and just arrest them back again?

Edited by tilac2

I think this is part of the Governments plan to let this mob roam for a while.

It's only when enough people realise what an absolute disgrace this latest coup plot is that they some may grow a set of balls and come out against it.. More importantly stop it happening again.

Numbers are really dropping fast on the protests so it is working. Without leaving them out there to commit all these outrages they stood a better chance of power. So strangely, the worse it gets the better it is....

Whilst some are saying this weakens the Gov and makes them appear ineffective, what is happening even more is that people are waking up to Suthep and either deserting him or jumping ship to the White shirts. Certainly is not strenghening the protest however you look at it. Another very poor turn out today and no thread was available today to post pics of this dangerous rump mob, which it is now many in the middle have tuned out.

sad, but if it sees them off the political scene once and for all .. we'll have to bear it. The Bangkok tax payer will be paying to repair all the damage, so they must be ok with it... There money, there choice, but excuse me if I don't agree that this has an educated air to it.

This false image of an eductated middle class has also taken a real hammering. Not too much on Thai visa, but the scorn levels on twitter from indside and outside and the links to foreign media are really showing them up for what they are. Semi-educated, self deluded, trained to follow as sheep... Whistling sheep this time as opposed to clapping sheep under the PAD

What a load of rubbish, how many days did it take to dream this up?

Put up or shutup scorecard. Have anything intelligent or insightful to say or is it just the one line, brain dead remarks?

• Like 2

Abduct Chalerm.. Who wouldn't pay to see that? giggle.gif

More importantly, who in their right mind would pay one satang to have him freed??coffee1.gif

(Goes for all 3 by the way!)

Who in their right mind would want to abduct Chalerm and detain him ? Pity the poor fools chosen to guard him, imagine locked in a room with him ranting and raving 24 hours a day !

I think it would be fun to be a fly on the wall, so to speak, and follow him around all day. I have a feeling it would be a real eye opener.burp.gif

Yes indeed and I can't make my mind up as to what be worse, a Chalerm in full flight due to a cargo of ear medicine or a Chalerm in twitchy mode because he's desperately in need of his medicine. Not a pretty sight either way.

But TiT.

They are not a legal law enforcement agency, so despite your semantics, it would be unlawfully holding someone against their will, which is considered KIDNAPPING in most civilized countries.

No, Thailand's Criminal Procedure Code sections 79-84 covers citizens' arrests, and there is an annexed schedule of the offenses in respect of which a private citizen may make an arrest without a warrant. I am, however, not a Thai criminal attorney, so I cannot comment on whether the actions of Khun Yingluck, Chalerm, or Adul would qualify as such offenses. Determining the validity of a citizens' arrest would probably fall under the jurisdiction of the Criminal Court.

The article says "abduct", not "arrest" or "kidnap".

I can imagine the abducter arriving with YL in their custody at the police station. How much would you like to wager that the former & not YL would end up being locked up & that the charge would be kidnapping?

Now all of you tell me, if any of your countries would happen something like this: what would be the outcome? Would protesters be considered peaceful?

It's not all protesters and I doubt it's more than a small fraction. They're wrong but they don't represent the majority of the anti government protesters.

Protestors are followers of a ranting demagogue and his enforcers, the Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand (NSPRT) not to mention their political tool wing the Democrat party.

You're known by and judged by the company you keep. If you just came out because you love a parade and a mindless day to join your friends for a 'make Thailand better day' by blowing a whistle while the movement is busy at illegal acts then you will have to learn life's lessons the hard way. Guilty by association, guilty with the rest.

Since virtually all protests attract those who want to use it as an excuse for violence there would never be any protests, including the red shirt ones in 2010. A lot of sporting matches would also never place.

It also means that Yingluck is guilty of insurrection as she is, or was in a government with red shirts some of whom tried to overturn the government and called on their followers to burn down Bangkok and if I remember rightly run down soldiers with their trucks. That also means that all red shirts are guilty by association as well. Or is it all Thais?

Don't forget that the army disobeyed orders in 2010 when they killed protesters so maybe those associated with them now are guilty of murder. How far does this association go?

I do think that Suthep should publicly condemn these threats and the violence on both sides otherwise it looks like he condones them but your suggestions just show a lack of logical thinking.

BTW my wife went to the protests a few weeks ago but she doesn't support Suthep's views apart from wanting to get rid of Thaksin's influence and corruption and she isn't violent.

Edited by kimamey

It's not all protesters and I doubt it's more than a small fraction. They're wrong but they don't represent the majority of the anti government protesters.

Protestors are followers of a ranting demagogue and his enforcers, the Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand (NSPRT) not to mention their political tool wing the Democrat party.

You're known by and judged by the company you keep. If you just came out because you love a parade and a mindless day to join your friends for a 'make Thailand better day' by blowing a whistle while the movement is busy at illegal acts then you will have to learn life's lessons the hard way. Guilty by association, guilty with the rest.

Today, the PDRC in trang have forced the boss of a local school our of his job and out of the area for not participatind in PDRC activities.

The South is having to live under his jackboot now which is why there is no dissent.

Next up will be the soppy middle class who follow him for fun. When he tells them to march for him or give up their work... and they query him.. they weill be beaten to a pulp like anybody else who disagrees with him.

Many of the gaps in Thai Education about the between war period in Europe are going to be filled in first hand at this rate and they will not like Civil war, totalitarianism and fascist mobs making up laws and beating people to a pulp for the slightest indiscression.

Might mean a few less lattes and Saturdays out in the Malls buying skin whitener.

I wouldn't disagree that behaviour of that sort is totally unacceptable and Suthep should make that clear but I have my doubts that this will effect the whole country. I live in Isaan surrounded by red shirts and my wife works in a government office with just 2 red shirts amongst anti government supporters and they get on fine.

There are apparently red shirt villages where you have to follow their views but for most of us at the moment this is just something happening far away.

My sister and bil are arriving in BKK on the 7th Feb so let's hope for everyone's sake this all calms down.

Edited by kimamey

Look at the guy's photo ....explains a lot about his IQ.

Yours to i suspect whistling.gif

No offense bro!

However, if you feel qualified to estimate a person's IQ by looking at his/her picture, you must feel like the mother of all shrinks. Now I would really like to peek at the photo of your wife and kids in your wallet in hope to acknowledge your theory.

Since virtually all protests attract those who want to use it as an excuse for violence there would never be any protests, including the red shirt ones in 2010. A lot of sporting matches would also never place.

It also means that Yingluck is guilty of insurrection as she is, or was in a government with red shirts some of whom tried to overturn the government and called on their followers to burn down Bangkok and if I remember rightly run down soldiers with their trucks. That also means that all red shirts are guilty by association as well. Or is it all Thais?

Don't forget that the army disobeyed orders in 2010 when they killed protesters so maybe those associated with them now are guilty of murder. How far does this association go?

I do think that Suthep should publicly condemn these threats and the violence on both sides otherwise it looks like he condones them but your suggestions just show a lack of logical thinking.

BTW my wife went to the protests a few weeks ago but she doesn't support Suthep's views apart from wanting to get rid of Thaksin's influence and corruption and she isn't violent.

Lack of logical thinking? Man, Earth to your distant planet, you give 'Windmills of my Mind" renewed meaning.

Suthep should go to jail and the "protestors" should roust out that worm Abhisit and if they can find it the Democrat party, develop a coherent concept of governing Thailand that appeals to a majority and that the people can support and through the democratic process try to oust the current government if that's their desire.

This is now today, not 2010, and reveling in selective memories of the previous coup installed government just obscure clear thinking about a way forward now. And while at it, yes Thaksin remains a potent player in today's politics because he successfully delivered on promises to the underclass and the population in general and he was removed by a coup instead of an election then prosecuted by the installed government of the coup makers and their suspect judiciary. Anyone who wants to make bones about Thaksin will always have to get around that insurmountable fact, a military coup and the taint of coup installed government with every reason to stigmatize Thaksin. They took the easy way, just as Suthep et al want to do now. They can yammer all day about Shinawatra corruption but the truth of his political worth lies in the tens of millions of votes ready to support a political party that has his imprimatur and the quaking fear he would ever be free to lead Thailand again.

These signs have been up where I pass since around the time of the original call. Sorry, I cropped most of the picture out so that its not obvious where it is. I took the photo on my phone from a taxi, but at least you can get a sense for yourself as to what they want.

At the very top it says "Announce Catch Ms. Yingluck Shinawatra" , so I take it to mean "Wanted", like a wanted poster.

post-193141-0-12791300-1390456886_thumb.