webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suthep had (6) million marchers at his rally ! cheesy.gif

Also the democrats received only (8) Million votes in the 2011 election. (5) million votes less then the winners PTP.

Bring on the election and may the best Woman win! giggle.gif

Cheers

Parties Constituency Proportional TOTAL
Votes % Seats Votes % Seats Seats %
Pheu Thai 12,211,604 44.3 204 15,744,190 48.41 61 265 53.0%
Democrat 8,907,140 32.3 115 11,433,762 35.15 44 159 31.8%

Finally got you to do some research, your may not be a total loss.

My figures are different, but no matter how you look at it it was a "landslide victory for PTP."

PTP- 48.41% Democrats-35,15%

Seats won 263 162

Seat gain +78 -14

Total seats won per region

Bangkok 10 23

Central 41 25

South 0 50

North 49 I3

Issan 103 5

Party list 61 44

It is quite clear where the bulk of the population resides and where the political voting power is,

Bangkok and the South total 83 seats, the Isaan alone has 108!

Cheers

Which is why Thaksin decided to buy the political parties in Isaan.

Multiply the 31/2 -4 million votes Yingluck beat Abhist by, the figure yellows have been posting of 500 baht a vote and you will see how clue-less you are.

Are you aware that the 2011 election was monitered by outside poll watchers, that stated the election was free of large scale voter fraud, which vote buying is considered.

Cheers.,

Multiply the 31/2 -4 million votes Yingluck beat Abhist by, the figure yellows have been posting of 500 baht a vote and you will see how clue-less you are.

Are you aware that the 2011 election was monitered by outside poll watchers, that stated the election was free of large scale voter fraud, which vote buying is considered.

Cheers.,

I didn't say he bought the votes. I said parties.

The people are voting for the same families that they have for decades. It's just that now these families sit under the Thaksin proxy party banner.

Sent from my phone ...

• Like 1

Great now we get more of this.........

attachicon.gifxBaXPyIYCEAEVle3_jpg_pagespeed_ic_ZrhbKLsWdf.jpg

Thanks. Clear to see for anyone who can count :

7 million protestors in that picture.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

However, What you do see is protestors donating money to fund the protest, what you dont see is protestors being paid, like the redshirts are.

• Like 1

Shouldn't Khun Thida, and her fellow sub-leaders at the UDD, be campaigning in support of the poor unpaid rice-farmers, cheated by the government running-defaults & failed promises-to-pay ? wink.png

Our Family Rice Farmers about 20 families in the Nakhon Sawan area, most of them were paid for their rice earlier this week, The problems effecting the rice payments were the Elite ex ruling class attempted to foil the government securing a loan to pay the farmers for their rice!

Cheers

You do understand that care-taker governments aren't entitled to put the next government into more debt, don't you?

I read that the same place you did!

The Caretaker government can borrow money, that has to be approved by the E.C., which the EC has already denied the governments request for a loan, now they have gone in with a second request.

It is not the government that has failed to pay the farmers it is the E.C. Plain and simple!

Cheers

What is plain and simple is your logic, the PTP haver already over funded the rice scam to the tune of 680 billion baht, that is the original 500 billion revolving fund to be repaid from the sale of rice and the overdrawn 180 billion baht. Now the caretaker government want another 140 billion baht to pay the farmers who havent been paid due to the PTP governments inability to controll corruption and balance a budget, The EC has the duty not to approve extra loans that will be the responsability of the next government to pay. The PTP are responsable and accountable for their economic mismanagement and no one else.

• Like 1

She urged Red Shirt supporters to fight against such circumstances by joining a nationwide mass rally beginning next Wednesday, except in the capital and parts of its surrounding provinces which are under the 60-day state of emergency, in order to prevent the country from being ruled by a minority.

She is correct. The Shinawatra family and their mafia's are the minority.

• Like 1