My girlfriend just left me!

quiuvo

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15,000 a month is not fun to simply burn because you thought LOS girls were not very smart. She had a job to take your money, and I give her an A for effort. But not an A+. IF she married you in USA, got pregnant, had you buy a house, and then got a divorce and managed to take the house, alimony of 3k a month, plus child support. A+.

What have the TV community learned today? Always marry a girl with more money. And if you will not marry, simply date..........short-term only.

this lesson is free. next one, 20,000 baht.

I now got an A but before your explanation it was a simple B

I hear so many stories that start like this: "I've been with my wife/girlfriend for X years, she's great/wonderful/perfect, I give her 10-20k/month --"

I always want to stop right there and say, "what?" I don't get this, why do guys do this? Is this normal? I never had a girlfriend who I just gave money for whatever she wanted to spend it on. Am I alone in this?

I don't just give my wife money. Whenever she wants something or needs money, she justs asks me, and we talk about it and I usually just give her what she needs. Whenever I want to spend money, I always consult her. Yes, the final decision is usually mine, but the vast majority of the money comes from my side, so I think that's only fair. If its her own money, then she can always overrule me instead. Am I the strange case for handling our financial decisions like this?

Seriously, do most of you guys just give your wive's discretionary allowances (either farang or Thai), no questions asked?

• Like 2

The OP must be a young Buck that hasn't learned life's secretes. He's also easily pussy whipped. Take the advice from this old fart and move in. Literally! Find a new place in town or some other town. Change your phone number too. Then relax awhile and just enjoy the company of an occasional "GiK". Don't get too involved with anyone. And you DON'T need to pay HER Bills either. There are simply too many lady's in Thailand so just relax and look elsewhere. You'll be fine.

• Like 1

I hear so many stories that start like this: "I've been with my wife/girlfriend for X years, she's great/wonderful/perfect, I give her 10-20k/month --"

I always want to stop right there and say, "what?" I don't get this, why do guys do this? Is this normal? I never had a girlfriend who I just gave money for whatever she wanted to spend it on. Am I alone in this?

I don't just give my wife money. Whenever she wants something or needs money, she justs asks me, and we talk about it and I usually just give her what she needs. Whenever I want to spend money, I always consult her. Yes, the final decision is usually mine, but the vast majority of the money comes from my side, so I think that's only fair. If its her own money, then she can always overrule me instead. Am I the strange case for handling our financial decisions like this?

Seriously, do most of you guys just give your wive's discretionary allowances (either farang or Thai), no questions asked?

I don't understand why you need to give your Thai girlfriend money, 20k is $700 Oz dollars, that's a lot of money, is it for her to pay the household bills or payment for her services etc.

Yes, she's let you off the hook very easy, quickly disappear to a new location.

The rate you were paying was too low for a young pretty semi-pro, but sufficient for a relatively new girl fresh from the farm with no English.

Do you speak Thai?

Don't expect them to stick around very long. Just build into your compensation plan a secret additional amount for contingencies, bonuses etc.

Don't pay much in advances, only as you go.

• Like 1

Yes, she's let you off the hook very easy, quickly disappear to a new location.

The rate you were paying was too low for a young pretty semi-pro, but sufficient for a relatively new girl fresh from the farm with no English.

Do you speak Thai?

Don't expect them to stick around very long. Just build into your compensation plan a secret additional amount for contingencies, bonuses etc.

Don't pay much in advances, only as you go.

The rate he was paying may have been OK for a young pretty semi-pro whose t-ts were in need of surgical enhancement.

Yes, if they think the "extras" or long-term prospects are sufficient that will make up for a low base rate.

Sometimes they'll even give a discount for love. . .

As I once had the conversation (translated with poetic license):

He: I guess you think with t-ts like that you can get anything you want.

She: Yes.

Dam you all! Soo many correct answers and I yet wanted to avoid the welled reasoned TV people yes yes in their own fxxck way you all may be correct. I think maybe when she talks to me 7-9 hours. she may change her mind. I want to raise her $ to $500 per mo which is 15,000 baht per month and still pay for all the extras..

I think it is over. Sorry to waste your time. Now up to me to do what........

Dam you all! Soo many correct answers and I yet wanted to avoid the welled reasoned TV people yes yes in their own fxxck way you all may be correct. I think maybe when she talks to me 7-9 hours. she may change her mind. I want to raise her $ to $500 per mo which is 15,000 baht per month and still pay for all the extras..

I think it is over. Sorry to waste your time. Now up to me to do what........

Tell her to get a bloody job mate.

• Like 1

Where di she leave you?? I mean can you ask an adult to help you find your way home.... I think you need one!!

Read child of whom ever. She was in the apt and told me not to go back until she packed her stuff. I was with some friends and told her ok. So know she is out of the apt and I'm in. OK for your answer? Yes many other little words mixed in dude but this is not a novela let alone a book

I had been with my girlfriend for two years and would give her 10,000 baht plus about 5,000 more every month . Total 15,000. I paid for great food and buy her stuff. I was going to buy her tits too! But she wanted more money . She was aggressive with her words. I said enough . She said go fxxck yourself and that was it.

She did all the washing, cleaning, let me finish, etc. know I'm thinking I might have made a mistake or should I feel free? Maybe I can do it all the same with out her for 15,000 baht? dam_n.

Since when do guys buy their MAIDS new tits?

"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son/ I've got 99 problems but a b*tch ain't one."

Jay-Z

I know you will help me even with you initial post which made me have a small smile man. I'm really sad and some a.h think I should bend over more. I will not . I am desperate without my girl! Got to bitch about it. Maybe close this thread but I'm going to sleep alone . I'm not that kind. Maybe I will with practice. It is too late to get a nana or soi cowboy partner now. I'll get one late next day, Saturday some are very beautiful but my heart is sick in some way.

OP here, I'm not getting points here ok. Mods can take them away if they want, I think. But I'm serious. I feel that I need her since I depended on her for two years. Yeah , it's hard to break up with someone you care about.

I'm sure it's hard but did she care about you, your post reads like you were 'paying for a girlfriend' which is different to having a girlfriend.

the key here is she NEVER was his girlfriend. wording does matter!

"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son/ I've got 99 problems but a b*tch ain't one."

Jay-Z

I know you will help me even with you initial post which made me have a small smile man. I'm really sad and some a.h think I should bend over more. I will not . I am desperate without my girl! Got to bitch about it. Maybe close this thread but I'm going to sleep alone . I'm not that kind. Maybe I will with practice. It is too late to get a nana or soi cowboy partner now. I'll get one late next day, Saturday some are very beautiful but my heart is sick in some way.

15,000 a month is not fun to simply burn because you thought LOS girls were not very smart. She had a job to take your money, and I give her an A for effort. But not an A+. IF she married you in USA, got pregnant, had you buy a house, and then got a divorce and managed to take the house, alimony of 3k a month, plus child support. A+.

What have the TV community learned today? Always marry a girl with more money. And if you will not marry, simply date..........short-term only.

this lesson is free. next one, 20,000 baht.

you do know that girls here with more money than the faranga dont want anything to do with the farang.........lol.

good thing your lesson is free its full of khrap!

We are in Thailand first of all.

When I was in USA I was making xxxx very year and my wife was making the same amount. We graduated from a well known law school .

Things turn out to be this way. I divorced. I have/had new lady wanted money in return for taking care of me and not working. Many people have this arrangement newbee. I agreed and it was wonderful with the massage, food, and things I can't say here on this conservative forum. Now she wants more, simple... I think another 5,000 baht. No more.

this is another thread guys are taking too serious. op is just playing! a parody of what some guys really do.................lol.

Attack quiuvo, but why? I take it serious bz it is hurting me. Plz get out of here if you don't share something meaningful.