Lots of Freetime - What Options Are There?

onni4me

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a miserable life. Boredom? Perhaps after all these years here things start to repeat themselves.

What comes to going for a walk, bike ride, hiking, camping, buy a thousand fireworks and let them off, open a business, buy a Tuk-Tuk and ride across Thailand...who says that i haven't done all that in 10+ years...although, i was not aware that riding a Tuk-Tuk is legal on the motorways...I use a bike or a car.

I didn't expect much asking how others fulfill their days but it seems trolling and filling net with meaningless posts on ThaiVisa is a lifeline for some.

I offered some helpful advice. You see it as a troll.

How about this then, don't bother asking a public forum how to make your shitty life better. Truth is I could not really give a stuff, nor could anyone else

I'm happy having a great few days off in Australia with my family and friends, far from miserable around here champ.

• Like 2

Job, yard work, house work, cooking, reading....

Yup .. Think of all the things you would like to have done in your own country, but never had the time.

ETS: Yeah, I know how you feel sometimes. I dont know how going back to your will help you tho'

Edited by recom273

When I get a little disillusioned with the whole girl-hunting thing, I just set off-the-wall or more challenging goals.

Virgins over 19.

One eye noticeably larger than the other.

Outie bellybuttons.

Like that.

----------

If that's not relevant for you, have you considered travel? You get entirely different people and cultures within a two-hour flight.

Ah yes, remember when they had the two midgets at Nana right in the front. Those were the days.wink.png

As a man, if you're having trouble thinking of something to do in your free time, you probably need to work on your imagination and creativity first.

There are a couple of books, one is called, "A Whack on The Side of The Head" and the other is called, "A Kick in The Seat of The Pants".

Reading these books will help you do something in the meantime - then let your imagination and creativity take over.