NSPTR Leader Killed During Election Blockade Rally

Lite Beer

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red shirt leader shot a few days ago, lucky not to be dead.

PDRC leader shot and killed today.

Third hands ? Men in Black ? Trying to kill both sides of the divide in order to provoke more violence to lead to the need for a coup ?

The Wikileaks cables released from the US Embassy in Thailand back to Washington clearly show that there is in their opinion a side that is willing to see quite a few people dead in order to justify a coup. Those cables are available to be read on http://wikileaks.org/cablegate.html

All in my opinion of course.

• Like 2

About time the good old boys came out and got em off the streets.

Are you really that stupid? Advocating a violent confrontation that could easily escalate into civil war?

Do you watch the news, and see the violence and mayhem in so many countries? And, you want that here??

Fair play to the caretaker government and protesters, it's been relatively non violent up to now. Escalating to street warfare is really not a sensible solution for either side, now is it?

• Like 2

This just show how violence the Red shirt can be.

The Yellow shirt has the right to protest, and they did it without arms.

Like the airport SD, yellow shirt never told the EC to go home. EC decided to go home themselves.

• Like 1

Whats the point?

People supporting Suthep will say "look at these red thugs!!!"

People supporting PTP will say "thats what happens when you block people from exercising their right to vote"

All have their greivance and their arguments. But no one should die because of this. I hope the people who committed this act are caught and prosecuted.

The sad fact is that everyone knew this was coming. Everyone knew this wasnt going to be peacefully resolved as we edged closer to the election. Intransigence and playing political games with peoples lives brought this about. But people keep upping the rhetoric. Now we have the man in charge of the police response threatening extra judicial killings to the man who implicitly threatened the family of the prime minister. Its like a playground, but all the kids have weapons. And of course, now the protestors cant disperse of because they have to show to the world the lengths their opposition will go to stop them from protesting. Whilst their opposition cant leave because they have to show to the world they wont be intimidated by a mob preventing them from exercising their democratic right. The only sane thing left is to hope that as few people die as possible and that the army stays locked up in its barracks while order is returned and the polling stations are opened (and protected). All points from all sides have been made exactly as they wanted. Selective and self serving evidence and photos and incidents will mean the media war can be played out by both sides. And that means only more of the same alas.

I'd like to see the same scenario happening in the United States. Protesters blocking the Capitol, storming the White House, threatening to arrest Obama and his Cabinet, cutting electricity and water to the DC Police and the US Army, preventing people from participating in the election, etc.

How would the US government have dealt with this? I don't think there would be a protester left standing at this point.

I think the current Thai government has been very fair with the protesters.

Absolutely agree that you wouldn't be able to block roads, invade government offices, etc. in the USA.

Politics stinks in this country. The police force stinks. The level of corruption stinks.

The country is rapidly going down the toilet and all sides are to blame ... as are the population at large.

• Like 2

Cowards in the government and the UDD are targeting protest leaders for murder now. That scum Chalerm even hinted about extrajudicial killings that would be carried out by the police. This protest has been relatively peaceful while the protestors have been bombed and shot at daily. Now with Chalerm in charge, the body count is going to increase. For those red sympathizers who are all too happy to see dead protestors, it just goes to show your barbaric mentality. You cry about democracy and call the protestors 'fascists' while you cheer murder. This thing will escalate thanks to the Shinawatras.

If this peaceful protest turns violent, remember it was the people who talk a lot of crap about 'democracy' that drew first blood. Whatever bloodshed that happens next is on them.

Kwanchai Praipana the Northern Red Shirt leader was shot in Udon last week. I think you will find that both sides are not afraid to use guns

I think you will find that the culprits of both shootings are yet to be caught and identified.

I doubt the person who made the video knows what exactly he saw.

According to news reports, the protest leader was shot while standing on a car with loudspeakers. I don't see any on that truck and neither does it look like how the usual protest vehicles look, so I assume it's not the scene of the killing.

I went down to the scene about an hour ago. I saw a gold colored Vigo with smashed windscreen and speakers in the back but it wasn't parked in the same place as in the video. It was in the slip road leading up to the main road, which you can also see in the video. Next to it in a ditch full of water were a couple more speakers. Maybe there were two similar looking pickups, or maybe it was moved, but the back of the pick up I saw was not empty as the one in the video seems to be.

I believe the vehicle in the video which is being attacked is a 4 door Nissan pickup,not a Toyota Vigo.The Vigo may have been in the vicinity and was subject to an attack..

This government and their red pawns, are getting away with murder AGAIN! Any wise leader, would step down, at this point, if it was a true democracy. What is Yingluck afraid off? If she really has the majority of people behind her, she would have nothing to worry about. There will be elections again, in a year or two.

Why not let some intelligent people run the Country for a while?

R.I.P. Khun Suthin. Our condolences to the family! wai2.gif

So the offender has been identified and he/she is associated with the red shirts. Excellent work by the BIB for getting the person so quickly, it's a shame they didn't charge the person and just let them go.

• Like 1

He was from the student network, not pcad.

Protesters are the minority in bkk and they will suffer further losses next Sunday, if they try to block polling boots

Are you making a THREAT?

Suggest you take a hint and think before you write!

I think he was making a prediction.

Calm down dude...

i think londonthai is talking about the election not what you torren54 is thinking.

• Like 1

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

It was not Yingluck that started this problem

It wasen´t? Pushing through the blanket amnesty? And when Constution Court says no, the PTP and Yingluck says we don´t care what CC says.

I think you have been listening to Suthep too much.

Pushing the amnesty bill through was their right, as they have a majority.

PTP and Yingluck NEVER EVER officially said they will not comply with the CC ruling.

Please post the official YL and official PTP response, as released to the press by their official outlets as official party statements..................where you claim they say they will not follow the CC ruling in regards to the amnesty bill.

Well informed post.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Not on Yingluck at all rather the person who killed and maimed 9 other people. A side point, if the people were allowed to vote as is their constitutional right this would not have happened. One person you may possibly hold responsible is Stupid Suthep for asking his mindless sheep from blocking the rights of the people. And where is Suthep now? He ain't on no stage now. Idiot for inciting the people, kidnap threats, invasion of public property and intimidation of the average Thai. Needs to be locked up forever, as he is the architect behind this event. Respect MY RIGHT TO VOTE! No matter how corrupt the shins are, I have this right and who are all of you to say I don't. This is Thailand, we know the Consequences of our actions more then you Kontoncharts! Written by my wife people, a view from the inside... Condolences to the deceased and family. That last statement is mine.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What are Kontoncharts? Please refrain from writing gibberish.

Finally, now Suthep will see the damage he has done to his country in his effort to gain leadership other than the ballot box. Shame on this terrible excuse of a man.

So you condone the killing of this man?

Your words ........definately not mine.

• Like 1

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

Bullshit! Murder is murder anywhere.. What happened to the freedom to object.? I hope it doesn't get worse.

• Like 2

There is a huge difference between 2 men fighting for 2 very different things. In the Ukraine, Klitschko is among the protesters, even at the very front of the fights with police. He is fighting for Democracy, calling for elections. Suthep on the other hand is currently in a safe house according to the latest media reports, hoping his supporters will make a power grab for him and is not afraid of causing a civil war in order to prevent elections. Two men, one a hero, one a coward.

So true, Jack, I used to be firstly amused and then rather sick of all the silly kindergarten kids chanting "Suthep real man - leads from front", "Thaksin bad man - he hide in desert"

So, where is the old fraud hiding now? Gone to collect his blood-money from his masters?

• Like 2