Cambodian citizens implicated in murder of Thai protester in Bang-na

webfact

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he only mentioned Cambodians and didn't try to involve the Americans or any other foreign power.whistling.gif

Does the tiddlywinks association of Wales have an alibi.

The pronouncements of the Keystone cops are disgraceful. They have no intention of catching the shooters.

fab4 post # 58

Or the ramblings of madmen?

You're the expert on ''madmen'' as we regularly see by your posts supporting those who are along with you endorsing the despots manifold corrupt ridden policies and actions.

Well there's nothing like sitting on the fence eh?

Alice in Wonderland more believable than anything from this guy's mouth...

You never fail. Of course Thaksin and Hun Sen don't share anything at all in their ruthlessness to maintain their dictatorships. Are you completely unable to weigh the crimes against Thaksin with any objectivity at all?

Or perhaps you need a signed affidavit from Sen and Thaksin before you can string together the ongoing political narrative?? Asshat.

Listen to yourself and your conspiracy drivel..... passifier.gif

You have any idea how long the Thais have been blaming Cambodia for everything they have either no clue about or wish to cover up ? Its an urban myth without one shred of evidence, identified body, caught perpetrator, confession or any other credible info. So what is one leader gets on with another it means absolutely nothing else... just bed time stories.

In other words they are in all probability making it up and blaming Cambodia as they always have for Thais killing other Thais.... yeesh some people do love to listen to propagandist rubbish and not even ask for proof.

Thailand is seething since they lost the appeal about the temple and surrounding land, they whined and ran to the UN to adjudicate it ruled it is Cambodian land .... plenty of thais i know think they should have go to war with Cambodia over it crazy.gif

Basically Thailand didnt get what it wanted and its been stamping her feet ever since, so blaming them for everything is absolutely in keeping with Thai xenophobia and propaganda.

• Like 1

Cambodian gunmen might be involved

the gunmen may have been hired from the Cambodian Special Warfare Unit

The gunmen might have been sent back to their country

based on what evidence? awesome reporting!

And I 'may' have won Friday's Euromillions and be an unknowing multi-millionaire! Haven't checked the number yet.

You can do a lot with modal verbs.....

• Like 1

So Suthep says it may be a Cambodian and this rates a news story? At least he can supply a credible source for such an inflammatory story, can't he? No? Then please don't repeat more of his outrageous statements as "news." Propaganda should be left in the streets where it originated.

I agree, 80 snipers on roof tops? the guy was probably shot because he was preventing other Thais from casting their votes, yet there will always be "someone" who will publish inflammanatory false statements for good reading! Cnn comes to mind. and maybe the nation? or thai visa forum?

SO IN YOUR WORLD, people go off to elections carrying rifles and weapons of aggression just in case someone gets in the way to the ballot box? Are you completely insane? One face crying 'my democratic right to vote' and the other face sneering 'I'll shoot anyone who dare stand in my way'.

Some village is missing its idiot.

Who where the men in black 2010 ?????? The ones who did the killing , burning and looting ?????

Suthep: Yingluck, u r cruel to send someone to kill a Thai. It's inhuman.

That coming from someone who is currently on trial for the murder of 80+ Thais.

But I was in government will be his defense! Just what would it be like if he ever got into office again?

"Last one to leave please switch off the lights", no doubt.

Regardless as to whether one may place credence in Suthep's story, a man has been killed. He was shot. He was unarmed. The police were not there, as is always the case. The police arrived well after the fact, as is always the case. The police gathered evidence, as is always the case. And that is the sum total of their investigation, as is always the case. What reality do you find more acceptable ? - that the police through their lack of presence become the defacto enablers of armed vigilante murderers ? - or that others might have been involved ? Does it change the nature of the crime ? Does it change the monstrousness of the act ? Or like the Nazi generals who refused to look at the video clips at Nuremberg, do you prefer to look the other way ?

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong about this...

But from following the news day to day, I don't believe the Thai police thus far have arrested ANY ONE in connection with ANY of the attacks / shootings / bombings directed at the anti-government protesters. Not any of the incidents in Bangkok, and not any of the few that have occurred outside Bangkok as well. And time has now passed since most of those incidents.

Looking at the situation, a reaonable person might well conclude that the police don't seem particularly motivated to find those responsible for the attacks, nor do they seem to be doing much to prevent such attacks by either a] monitoring security around protest sites and/or b] monitoring security around the election polling sites.

As long as the protesters don't allow the police to do their job it seem a little stupid to then claim that they aren't,

you can't have it both ways, can you? coffee1.gifw00t.gif

• Like 1

Don't know who actually is involved in this but it seems to me the only people who are on a daily basis, getting bombed, shot at and ultimately murdered are the protestors.

If you play with fire, you might get burned!!whistling.gif

Doesn't make it more right though.

You talk about the red shirts?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So Suthep says it may be a Cambodian and this rates a news story? At least he can supply a credible source for such an inflammatory story, can't he? No? Then please don't repeat more of his outrageous statements as "news." Propaganda should be left in the streets where it originated.

I agree, 80 snipers on roof tops? the guy was probably shot because he was preventing other Thais from casting their votes, yet there will always be "someone" who will publish inflammanatory false statements for good reading! Cnn comes to mind. and maybe the nation? or thai visa forum?

SO IN YOUR WORLD, people go off to elections carrying rifles and weapons of aggression just in case someone gets in the way to the ballot box? Are you completely insane? One face crying 'my democratic right to vote' and the other face sneering 'I'll shoot anyone who dare stand in my way'.

Some village is missing its idiot.

Who where the men in black 2010 ?????? The ones who did the killing , burning and looting ?????

"Some village is missing it's idiot"?

time for you to get back to that village I think w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Suthep: Yingluck, u r cruel to send someone to kill a Thai. It's inhuman.

That coming from someone who is currently on trial for the murder of 80+ Thais.

But I was in government will be his defense! Just what would it be like if he ever got into office again?

"Last one to leave please switch off the lights", no doubt.

I doubt he will ever hold a higher office than prison inmate mayor again in his life. The army and police aren't joining his protests, neither are they launching a coup. They're just waiting until he runs out of steam which seems to be any day now.

Plenty of rumour now and in the past on Thai media grapevine and gossip that Cambodians are being hired to do the dirty work, even voting on behalf of long deceased people.

What s with rumour. Its common knowledge around here. We live 30k from the border. The Thais hate the Cambodians.....why should it be a surprise if the Cambodians come to Thailand to killl

Plenty of rumour now and in the past on Thai media grapevine and gossip that Cambodians are being hired to do the dirty work, even voting on behalf of long deceased people.

What s with rumour. Its common knowledge around here. We live 30k from the border. The Thais hate the Cambodians.....why should it be a surprise if the Cambodians come to Thailand to killl

And the winner of the "most stupid post of the year" goes to MUDCRAB! clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

“We were informed that about 80 snipers, armed with rifles, were on rooftops, waiting to attack PDRC core leaders,” he said."

If so, why didn't they check the rooftops.. With 80, you would think someone would have seen them.. ??????????

• Like 1

I wonder if any of this had to do with the convoys of police vans I saw heading northeast on friendship highway. From Saraburi to Bangkok I counted at least 5 convoys consisting of about 10-15 vans and 5-8 police trucks per convoy. The windows were completedly tinted out so I couldn't make out the occupants but each convoy could have easily transported 200-300 personel. Cambodians? Thai border police? Yingluck and Chalerm's cash stash?

Definitely alot of movement going on.

Edited by smileydude

I don't know which border, you live 30 km from??

Fact is that the Thai people on the border with Cambodia, who speak Khmer, are culturally much closer to the Cambodians. And their bonds with the Camdodians are much stronger than those to Bangkok!

I am not talking about Hun Sen, but about ordinary people!!

As for the second part of your post, simply to stupid to comment on!!bah.gif

• Like 2

I wonder if any of this had to do with the convoys of police vans I saw heading northeast on friendship highway. From Saraburi to Bangkok I counted at least 5 convoys consisting of about 10-15 vans and 5-8 police trucks per convoy. The windows were completedly tinted out so I couldn't make out the occupants but each convoy could have easily transported 200-300 personel. Cambodians? Thai border police? Yingluck and Chalerm's cash stash?

The plot thickens!!

According to Suthep 80 snipers!!

According to the honourable poster smileydude: Between 1000-1500 snipers!!w00t.gif

And all unnoticed by anyone else??

By any change related to Rear-Amiral Winai??

The plot thickens!!

According to Suthep 80 snipers!!

According to the honourable poster smileydude: Between 1000-1500 snipers!!w00t.gif

And all unnoticed by anyone else??

By any change related to Rear-Amiral Winai??

Oh come on soi its obvious isnt it ? its a Thai police convoy but really Myanmar soldiers in Cambodian disguise in blacked out tinted windowed vechicles. The invasion of the body snatchers has begun, take me to your leader....what ? hes not here ? hes in dubai you say but in a meeting with Osama bin Laden and Elvis ? ..

scuse my i need a refill and a dose of skyblue TV just to get things clear. brb

We were informed that about 80 snipers, armed with rifles, were on rooftops, waiting to attack PDRC core leaders,” he said.

Not right for any kind of violence, but I would think with 80 snipers firing there would be more than one dead and more wounded..

• Like 1

Alice in Wonderland more believable than anything from this guy's mouth...

You certainly going to state that Suthep hired on his own gunmen to kill one of his co-leaders, right?

Why is this so unbelieveble to people? Husbands have been having their wifes killed and vice versa for years now, for all sorts of reasons.

Children have murdered their parents again, vice versa for all sorts of reasons

Businessmen and woman have had their colleagues killed for all sorts of reasons..

Why is it so inconceivable that this could never be an "inside" job?

Abhist has been very quiet over the past few days, perhaps, just perhaps he woke up one morning and smelt the coffee, and realised he's siding with a megalomaniac??

• Like 1