Court drops DSI warrant request for 16 protest leaders

Lite Beer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No clear evidence??? What happened last Sunday??? Is it not clear enough these thuggish leaders are violating the emergency order? When you see a rapist or robber, you take action, not waiting for an arrest warrant.

Send from my Mobile

Chalerm took action today with his "I shan't stay here, I'll run away" act....driving off in his porsche laugh.png So much for action lol

Edited by culicine

Seriously, man.
Don;t you guys get tired of reading this weird nonsense?

So, under the special State Of Emergency, they need a court approved warrant to arrest the very people that they supposedly invoked the SoE to suppress, while they are in the act of trasgressing the SoE special rules?

This the saddest thing -literally the saddest , most oppressive string of events- that I have had to witness up close; this entire weird, limp dicked wannabe fake ass revolution versus a bunch of the most low budget cartoon politicians this side of the Pacific.

It's just sad. I find it increasingly difficult to understand how the average non-loonytune Thai citizen can stand by and witness this carnival taking place right in the middle of their lives.

• Like 2

The lapdogs of the Court care not about the law, they will do whatever the Rich Elite order them to do,. If it had any thing to do with PM Yingluck they would hold the court date tomorrow!

Sick,very sick!

Makes them like the DSI then just on the other side. Nicely balanced.

The lapdogs of the Court care not about the law, they will do whatever the Rich Elite order them to do,. If it had any thing to do with PM Yingluck they would hold the court date tomorrow!

Sick,very sick!

Just like the lapdogs of DSI eh? They do whatever their rich elite master orders. Too bad the law keeps getting in the way.

That the court is declining to issue a warrant for *lack of evidence* tells you something.

Sick,very sick!

Fact or Opinion?

How do you know about Yingluck and courts dates. Do you have any links or is it just your incredible volume of bile spewing forth?

• Like 1

Whether you like the refusal of the court and its finding or not, it proves that there is no free court system or rule of law in Thailand other than what some wish at the time according to what is convenient.... it is really a joke and everyone should be realising if there is no upholding of laws for all regardless of sides then there is no rule of law at all.

This is a sad day to see blatant refusal of the courts to follow its own countries laws. We are seeing the end of all pretence of the workings of anything like a fair system, in all my years I have never seen things become so blatant... disgusting really and gives me no confidence in any official in any capacity in any dept whatever colour they wear.

I have always been of the opinion the place is rotten to the core in every area but now its clearly advertised to the whole world, rather nice to be proven correct and at the same time also sad.

Ahh well luckily most of us can just up and leave with the family if it gets really bad and ends up where its moving towards, i feel sorry for the ones that cant.

If you realise that none of these events are a complete end to this mess you just now that this mess will run for several years to come.

The system is unraveling slowly. One day it will get sorted and thailand will be grown up and sophisticated.

In between we have to listen to the teenagers fighting.

Weeeee lich , u satoooopid

Whether you like the refusal of the court and its finding or not, it proves that there is no free court system or rule of law in Thailand other than what some wish at the time according to what is convenient.... it is really a joke and everyone should be realising if there is no upholding of laws for all regardless of sides then there is no rule of law at all.

This is a sad day to see blatant refusal of the courts to follow its own countries laws. We are seeing the end of all pretence of the workings of anything like a fair system, in all my years I have never seen things become so blatant... disgusting really and gives me no confidence in any official in any capacity in any dept whatever colour they wear.

I have always been of the opinion the place is rotten to the core in every area but now its clearly advertised to the whole world, rather nice to be proven correct and at the same time also sad.

Ahh well luckily most of us can just up and leave with the family if it gets really bad and ends up where its moving towards, i feel sorry for the ones that cant.

Dreadful as it is, it shows the desperation on the Elite side to get back into power by any means whatsoever.

This desperation is making them act in this sickening way across all divisions of the courts.

There is a bright side to this and that is the media and Governments can pick up on this institutionalised corruption more easily. and believe me they have done.

Looks like last ditch and many of the complicit people involved on Sutheps side really could be thrown in jail or worse for this. I feel the posibility of a real revolution if these people are not checked.

People do support them for what ever reason. But even here on Nation owned Thai Visa where the propaganda of the elites is sung loud and clear and constantly from the roof tops. they are not in a majority. Very shallow arguments and flames is pretty much the sum total of 10-20 posters on here who support them. They then log in with newbie accounts and flame and threaten hard, then come back. Pathetic if these people are adults...

Not all doom and gloom. Humanrights watch, UN, US and EU are all observing very closely, all have stated clearly that votiing should not be blocked. So the Elites are fighting a real rearguard action here. Will the Army support the Courts forever? Can't see it as they are split.

Election is on and the mad Suthep in a 100 degree u turn from last weekend is dictating that the elections must be stopped at all costs. Not what he told Obama last week is it... smile.png Quite clearly the vilain of the piece but he can't see it as he only surrounds himself with bodyguards and village idiots... of all nationalities.

Edited by pipkins
  • Like 2

the media and Governments can pick up on this institutionalised corruption more easily. and believe me they have done.

Must be true then.

The court said today that there is no clear evidence proving that the alleged protest leaders violated the Emergency Decree.

/quote]

Er.. I thought if there was a gathering of more than 5 people, then that would violate the ED.

Is the Court suggesting that these protests involve less than 5 people?

I guess Suthep's estimation of 6 million was a little exaggerated.

All it "proves" is that you are biased to the point of bigotry. It's all part of anti-government conspiracy...right...

• Like 1

Are these judges on Valium, are they corrupt, bias or incredibly incompetent ?

Either way, they should follow the lead of the EC and resign out of shame. Thailand doesn't need people like this.

Give it up. So every judge in every court that dares to make a ruling against the wishes of Thaksin and his gang should resign? Get real

Thailand doesn't need a corrupt government likely to be impeached either. They should resign - but honor and ethics are not on things they worry about.

It's just incredible. The CC said that although the election has to be held in 60 days because that is precisely what's written in the constitution, it's still ok to postpone it. (?)

The EC have not being doing their job which is to organize the perfectly legal, in fact, the binding legal obligation to hold elections within the 60 days. They have done everything in their power for this not to happen in BKK. (?)

Now you have all BKK's 50 election directors resigning (?)

And here we have a court dropping charges against people talking about kidnapping the PM!!

This is insane, and blatant corruption and from what I read on here, people support wholeheartidly this carry on because they seem to believe two wrongs make a right.

Thaksin is corrupt, so lets be blatantly corrupt to combat this corruption. Let's, with lashings of corruption, install a people's council to fight this corruption... oh you know, for these "reforms" that no one actually knows in detail what they are, yet still support it! The only info I can seem to garner from Suthep's mandate is that he wants an undemocratically (ie not by the people) installed council to rule.

It's absolutely insane!!

And I just cannot understand farang support for this, nevermind Thai and yes Thaksin was/is corrupt but surely people recognize that this isn't the answer or even a stepping stone - Suthep is just as bad and proving to be worse.

Edit: For Clarity

A clear and sane post.

Thank you.

What is happening now really is insane.

We are now way, way beyond Thaksin and perhaps halfway towards a civil war.

The RTA will act very soon, they now have the pretexts they need, there will be 18 months of regression, many deaths and then another "unacceptable" government will be elected.

There's almost no alternative now.

This has been well orchestrated from somewhere near the very top and the country, thank you Suthep, has gone backwards 50 years in a matter of weeks.

It looks pretty bleak if you care about Thailand.

What would it take to put Thailand's affairs on a sound legal basis? Restore the 1997 constitution and pre-existing judicial institutions, hold persons on all sides accountable for illegal actions since the early 2000s, implement major reform of the military, the civil service and judiciary in the light of their politicisation and bias. Of course, all this is just a silly day dream, but what problems the 2006 coup has stored up for the nation!

Either way, they should follow the lead of the EC and resign out of shame. Thailand doesn't need people like this.

Aren't you meant to be extracting Suthep with your special tactics team??

Aren't you meant to be extracting Suthep with your special tactics team??

back problem i think...no spine....w00t.gif

It's just incredible. The CC said that although the election has to be held in 60 days because that is precisely what's written in the constitution, it's still ok to postpone it. (?)

The EC have not being doing their job which is to organize the perfectly legal, in fact, the binding legal obligation to hold elections within the 60 days. They have done everything in their power for this not to happen in BKK. (?)

Now you have all BKK's 50 election directors resigning (?)

And here we have a court dropping charges against people talking about kidnapping the PM!!

This is insane, and blatant corruption and from what I read on here, people support wholeheartidly this carry on because they seem to believe two wrongs make a right.

Thaksin is corrupt, so lets be blatantly corrupt to combat this corruption. Let's, with lashings of corruption, install a people's council to fight this corruption... oh you know, for these "reforms" that no one actually knows in detail what they are, yet still support it! The only info I can seem to garner from Suthep's mandate is that he wants an undemocratically (ie not by the people) installed council to rule.

It's absolutely insane!!

And I just cannot understand farang support for this, nevermind Thai and yes Thaksin was/is corrupt but surely people recognize that this isn't the answer or even a stepping stone - Suthep is just as bad and proving to be worse.

Edit: For Clarity

A clear and sane post.

Thank you.

What is happening now really is insane.

We are now way, way beyond Thaksin and perhaps halfway towards a civil war.

The RTA will act very soon, they now have the pretexts they need, there will be 18 months of regression, many deaths and then another "unacceptable" government will be elected.

There's almost no alternative now.

This has been well orchestrated from somewhere near the very top and the country, thank you Suthep, has gone backwards 50 years in a matter of weeks.

It looks pretty bleak if you care about Thailand.

Indeed. When the constitution court basically says "just sort it out among yourselves", you know basically that all rules are up for discussion.

I really think its possible that thailand has reached a point now where it is inevitable that there is going to be prolonged violence one way or another. The time to solve this through the courts (obviously biased),or elections (obviously bent), or negotiation (thais seem incapable), that the only option is to start fighting.

What other option is there.

Who would have thought. Thaksin and his bunch, the defenders of democracy. TIT

The government can't win, they have the "establishment" against them. They control the courts and the rule of law and they can bend it any way they wish. Those in the shadows are far more powerful than the ordinary man on the street or the government they elect.

It's going to end in a tears that’s for sure...

Edited by Boxclever
  • Like 2

Legal courts & Constitution Commission, much of this was created during the last Coup under the direction of Suthep. Its totally corrupt. Useless, only in Thailand can it get this bad.

Is this the best Red Shirt supporters can do? If you understand democracy, it's call "Check and Balance".

• Like 2

I see.. it just needs judges to do as they are told by whatever government is in power does it??

Another intelligent post, you must be proud!!

• Like 1

I love it when the Shinawatra on TV cry corruption and incompetence when the judiciary do their job. These people have shown that unlike most of the other agencies like the police and the DSI, they are independent and are not in the pocket of the Shinawatras.

thats because they are in the pocket of some other corrupt swine

but we cant go into details here

• Like 1

Hahaha another slap in the face of Tarit and the useless DSI dogs! clap2.gif

Go do something useful and investigate the rice scam why don't you?

next we will hear that the DSI have issued their own arrest warrants with a claim that they have the power to do so because they are the majority - does this man realise that he is a very prime target if this all goes ape shit - Thaksin has his room ready in Dubai - I don't think he will make it that far

The ace of hearts