Cancel TrueMove H Prepaid Data Plan

sfokevin

I have a Truemove H prepaid sim and have activated the monthly 399 baht unlimited plan that automatically renews every month...

I want to cancel the automatic remnewal while I travel back to the US for a few months...

Does anyone know the code that could be entered on the phone to cancel the monthly data plan?...

The webpage below just show how the codes to activate?...

654-2EN(3).jpg

Edited by sfokevin

you probably should just call their help centre. DTAC has similar auto-renewing packages and they cannot be cancelled on your phone (and at least in my experience not even on their "e-service" website), I had to call DTAC service, answer a few questions to identify myself (things like "when/how much was your last top up") and then they cancelled the package for me.

I have a Truemove H prepaid sim and have activated the monthly 399 baht unlimited plan that automatically renews every month...

I want to cancel the automatic remnewal while I travel back to the US for a few months...

Unless you preloaded the account with excessive value (not sure why you would do that), why wouldn't you just let the account expire when you no longer have 399 (plus Vat?) value at renewal time? Not sure what moves would be different upon your return to Thailand to (re) activate your sim (unless, again, you had excessive value that you were able to put on "hold," which I'm not sure you can do.......).

I'm assuming this is a prepaid internet plan, in other words, you don't get a bill every month (which you would have to pay off when you return). By not having any money in your "main balance," I don't think you have to worry. When you return, top it up and send the activation code for the net plan. I had a similar setup with True.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp