Thailand's DSI chief says five key PDRC leaders are foreigners

webfact

Tomorrow the DSI will reveal the names of the 5 leaders they want to arrest:

1. Sa-pider man

2. Rich-ad Ballow

3, Miken Yon

4, Mark Vejjajiva

5. Fa-lang (no have name)

Number 5 now have name. He name Andrew R.C Marshall, just published a less than glowing review of the caretaker PM...

http://andrewmarshall.com/blog/in-yingluck-shinawatras-unfazed-wake/

Just don't confuse him with that other farang with the same name ;)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Have some important info for Tarrit.

Even the leader from this country is a foreigner, he has a Montenegro passport.

I do not think you know who the leader of Thailand is or you would not make such an incorrect statement. Think before you post. Hint - do not bring royalty into the discussion.

• Like 2

Firecrackers woke me up to find this interesting news bit. It seems, sadly, both sides have learned the obfuscation tricks from the west -- meaning 95% of their time is devoted to maintaining power, 3% of their time is devoted to eating, and the rest is devoted to enjoying themselves any way they see fit.

What rubbish is being strewn about as news.

How are Thais able to doublethink themselves into believing their vainglorious propaganda and being cowered by foreigners at the same time? It is always someone else's fault; preferably a foreigner but anyone in the next village will do. It never strikes them as a fundamental weakness.

When Winston Smith was finally crushed in room 101 he turned against his last vestige of humanity; do it to her! Don't do it to me! Do it to Julia! It's her fault, not mine! Do it to her! (creatively misquoted, but you know the scene)

However, Winston was a broken man. He did love Big Brother.

What's the excuse for Thais?

Who is Winston Smith, your local barber, butcher???

Just been spotted on the MRT

Superheroes_on_BTS.jpg

I'm not sure these colorful characters would have been allowed on MRT in Bangkok.

I'm even more surprised that London Underground allowed them on that train knowing how CCTV rules over there.

I think they can tell the difference between a fancy dress outfit and suspicious characters ;) just

Maybe they are referrng to ANFREL, Mr Sakool is a hardcore PDRC backer along with General Saiyud Kerdphol, another active backer of anti-election PDRC group

ANFREL would like to note that the quotes from Mr. Sakool Zuesongdham in the GlobalPost article below reflect only his own personal views. They do not represent the views or positions of ANFREL as a whole as Sakool was speaking on his own behalf rather than as an ANFREL official. ANFREL has always encouraged the empowerment of all citizens to exercise their right to vote and hopes that all citizens can freely do so in Thailand.

No issue there - both parent were Thai - therefore they are Thai. Place of birth does not affect parental lineage/citizenship by descent. Now-a-days, he wouldn't be British at all - it now takes more than birth in the UK (or most developed countries) to grant citizenship.

That's as maybe. He's entitled to a British passport and to live in the uk. That's it. Simples.

So is my Thai wife, that doesn't make her a foreigner, here in Thailand. wai2.gif

No issue there - both parent were Thai - therefore they are Thai. Place of birth does not affect parental lineage/citizenship by descent. Now-a-days, he wouldn't be British at all - it now takes more than birth in the UK (or most developed countries) to grant citizenship.

That's as maybe. He's entitled to a British passport and to live in the uk. That's it. Simples.

So is my Thai wife, that doesn't make her a foreigner, here in Thailand. wai2.gif

Where did I say that it makes him a foreigner?

He's thai with British citizenship. That's it...nothing more.

• Like 1

Where did I say that it makes him a foreigner?

He's thai with British citizenship. That's it...nothing more.

...but my post was in response to a post (you snipped) that questioned his Thai citizenship - by snipping it, it takes away the context.