Paradon to arrest Suthep should opportunity arise

webfact

'Paradon' to apprehend ‘Suthep’ should opportunity arise

PNECO570211001000501_11022014_120107.jpg

BANGKOK 11 February 2014 (NNT) — National Security Council (NSC) Secretary Lieutenant General Paradon Patanatabutr has assured that he will arrest Suthep Thaugsuban whenever opportunity arises.

According to Lt. Gen. Paradon, he has been keeping Mr. Suthep Thaugsuban under surveillance as well as mulling over the plan to arrest him. Mr. Suthep is an MP-turned core leader of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee’s (PDRC). Moreover, officials need to be vigilant not to allow the current protesting farmers to join forces with the PDRC demonstrators, as the two groups have very different objectives.

As for the emergency decree, the government has no to revoke it at the moment, but will do so once the situation returns to normal, Lt. Gen. Paradon said.

In regard to the restive south, Lt. Gen. Paradon pointed out that the government had neither shifted its attention from the region to the uprising in Bangkok nor forgotten about the ongoing negotiations with the Barisan Revolusi Nasional (BRN) although the peace dialogues have currently been postponed.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-02-11 footer_n.gif

"Moreover, officials need to be vigilant not to allow the current protesting farmers to join forces with the PDRC demonstrators, as the two groups have very different objectives."

Yeah, right, that's why you don't want them to join up.

This is a" tactical mistake" from suthep to try to" inlist" the farmers as his "infantry."....(that is the real reason to try block goverment find ways to pay the rice farmers , who follow like sheep to the slaughterhouse ...., now the PT & Red shirts are really forced to act ....., arrests shall be more coming ....

But ofcourse i could be wrong after all T.I.T

Compare and contrast: Andy Pandy and Platoon.

If they do arrest Suthep, which I believe highly unlikely because they have been saying they are going to for months, what happened in Lak-si last weekend will look like an episode of Andy Pandy, compared to what will happen in BKK.. w00t.gifw00t.gif

• Like 1

"Moreover, officials need to be vigilant not to allow the current protesting farmers to join forces with the PDRC demonstrators, as the two groups have very different objectives."

Humans shud always join up coz we are mankind not a man, when the world can all join and hold hands there will be oneluv and peace - when I see said news in these forums I just go to the church and pray to God harder that he give us better days

Humans shud always join up coz we are mankind not a man, when the world can all join and hold hands there will be oneluv and peace - when I see said news in these forums I just go to the church and pray to God harder that he give us better days

Ahh....yes...the meds, the meds...

Actually, I was going to pose the question, Wasn't Chalerm going to do the arresting?

Wasn't he going to dress in disguise and sneak up on Suthep?

• Like 1

Wow with rapid results sleuthing like this perhaps other services can learn from local expertise.

The Pinkertons "As slow as a Simaese sleuth"

The Mounties

"We always,well sometime,well maybe get our man"

RSPB drug squad

"Leave no tern unstoned"

Even if arrested arraigned,tried,convicted I doubt any of these "gentlemen" will ever endure a day as hard as the old farm widows they all claim to represent,the lack of comapassion shows the failure of the 8 fold path to be adopted by heathens.

Ironically it was Margaret Thatcher who said

'No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well.'

" Moreover, officials need to be vigilant not to allow the current protesting farmers to join forces with the PDRC demonstrators, as the two groups have very different objectives. "

As a matter of fact, they both want Yingluck to step down, so I suppose that's consensus enough for the administration. By the way, how will they be able " not to allow " a coalition from happening between the farmers and the PDRC ? Paradon is a long-time loyalist to Thaksin and refers to Thaksin as " like a brother ". So when Paradon speaks, it is clearly a window into the mind of Thaksin. When Paradon says that he will arrest Suthep should the opportunity arise, what he really means is that he'll wait to see if Suthep decides to eat alone in a shopping mall miles away from the sites. If the other leaders are similarly driven to hunger at isolated locations - well, there's CMPO's strategy in a nutshell, and the emergency decree in all its awesome power in action.

And I am planning on having dinner with Yingluck, should the opportunity arise.

Desperate??? giggle.gif

Interesting comment, but I expect she will be away on Louis Vuitton business soon.

OR she'll be put on the spot like this moron, in court, with a lawyer who even has to laugh and smile because he is not able to defend the allegations. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXCL0w-Pd-k

-mel.

And I am planning on having dinner with Yingluck, should the opportunity arise.

Desperate??? giggle.gif

Interesting comment, but I expect she will be away on Louis Vuitton business soon.

OR she'll be put on the spot like this moron, in court, with a lawyer who even has to laugh and smile because he is not able to defend the allegations. wink.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXCL0w-Pd-k

-mel.

Thanks for posting that, seen several times before, but their discomfort with the reporter's questions was laughable.

Here's another one from same site. The Tina Fey of Thailand. Helps if you understand Thai, but the likeness is amazing.

'Paradon' to apprehend ‘Suthep’ should opportunity arise

The headline will have Chalerm spitting the dummy. He wanted to nab Suthep, and must have spent weeks knitting his disguise out of empty wine bottles.....

desperation, they can see their demise is coming quickly now, yl will be jailed then the clean out will begin and all these puppets will be jailed with her so they are going to pull out all stops to try to stop it. I can guarantee there will be a lot of thaksins puppets preparing to leave the country very shoertly as they know they are in deep sh*t

I can see the final move in the game of chess being an all out assault on the leaders in a 'crackdown' that will almost certainly end in bloodshed.

But I guarantee that all bags will be already packed and loaded onto a plane ready for some destination such as Cambodia or Dubai. So if need be, all the crooks can be helicoptered off to Don Muang for boarding. With all their money already transferred offshore.

They will then issue all people to rise up and bring down Suthep and the PDRC and leave none alive..... from abroad of course.

The UDD will heed the call and then we will have to see red shirts blood again.

Any crackdown, then they will have to seize the airports to ensure escape is at least semi thwarted. Some will get away of course as helicopters can fly direct to Cambodia, but this can be sorted by arresting family members of the fleeing and hold them indefinitely to force a return (plus return of all transferred cash).

If only the DSI was truly independent and did it's job as it was supposed to, those responsible for this whole mess would not be able to hide their ill gotten gains and escape to other countries. This is one of the first reforms that should be made. Also extradition treaties should be sought at any cost with the countries where the pond scum go to hide.

And we're expected to believe that the two groups have different objectives?? funny I thought the rice farmers and the protesters wanted the government out of office? Seems like the same objective to me. PTP must have given up on Chalerms promise to arrest suthep as well.whistling.gif

• Like 1

According to Lt. Gen. Paradon, he has been keeping Mr. Suthep Thaugsuban under surveillance as well as mulling over the plan to arrest him.

What wouldn't I give to see this Lieutenant General mulling things over:

I can just picture it, him in the command tent, surrounded by aides, mulling away...and in stumbles Chalerm, flask in hand, noisily demanding something or other and in doing so forever destroying the precious thought process being mulled over...mai pen rai

desperation, they can see their demise is coming quickly now, yl will be jailed then the clean out will begin and all these puppets will be jailed with her so they are going to pull out all stops to try to stop it. I can guarantee there will be a lot of thaksins puppets preparing to leave the country very shoertly as they know they are in deep sh*t

I can see the final move in the game of chess being an all out assault on the leaders in a 'crackdown' that will almost certainly end in bloodshed.

But I guarantee that all bags will be already packed and loaded onto a plane ready for some destination such as Cambodia or Dubai. So if need be, all the crooks can be helicoptered off to Don Muang for boarding. With all their money already transferred offshore.

They will then issue all people to rise up and bring down Suthep and the PDRC and leave none alive..... from abroad of course.

The UDD will heed the call and then we will have to see red shirts blood again.

Any crackdown, then they will have to seize the airports to ensure escape is at least semi thwarted. Some will get away of course as helicopters can fly direct to Cambodia, but this can be sorted by arresting family members of the fleeing and hold them indefinitely to force a return (plus return of all transferred cash).

You mean like Saigon - 1975?