Which 4-door pick-up to buy (secondhand)?

simon43

Recently purchased a second hand Nissan 4 door 4wd to replace my old Ranger. Very pleased. Best looking truck out there IMHO. Powerful. Feels so tight compared to the Ranger. 6 speed gearbox, a bit more horsepower than most other trucks. I like driving something a little different than every other Tom, Dick, and Somchai.

Sent from my Nook HD+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nissan is ok for the old models. Would have considered one, if they would have the 4 doorer with CNG. Unfortunately only available with the 2 doors big cabin.

For a 5y+ old whatsoever Pickup I'd not spend 500k when you can get a new (and new model) Mazda or Ford for ~800k.

If you take a usual depreciation figure into account, let's say over 10 years, if flat, which it is not for a car, then a 1mTHB car would after 5 years be fairly priced at 500k. In reality it is rather lower, something like 40%. The biggest hit you take the day when buying it. Of course this is not really applicable to Thailand *yet*, but may get closer to such realistic picture with all the first car program autos going into the used market. We see this happening already, prices drop.

Edited by MadMac