Suthep urges commercial banks to approve loans to govt to pay Bt130bn debt to farmers

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(huge snip)

PT are corrupt to the core, only thing you said that makes any sense so far...

(huge snip)

They haven't been convicted of any corruption.

Proof please or stop spreading lies.

So only people that have been convicted of corruption are corrupt! OK then....:lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Suthep is now trying to save his face. Banks just won't submit to such terrorist threat.

Send from my Mobile

Please reread the article and let us know where and who has threatened the banks. I'm guessing that you are making this up, along with trying to imply that Suthep is a terrorist. Maybe the original thai is different.

Read carefully my response to this news report - I rephrase : A face saving move on the terrorist threat he made to banks and that the banks do not submit to such threat. Threat to shut down banks is a terrorist threat.

Terrorist ? I thought you were talking about Suteb ? All the terrorists from 2010 were made MP's, they are the only terrorists I know. Suteb is an ex MP turned protestor. He hasn't shot anyone, he hasn't burned down any buildings, in fact he has tried very hard to advocate peaceful means among his followers, unlike the terrorist leader / MP's from 2010 'Kill the aristocrats' and 'Turn Bangkok into a sea of fire'. How anybody with more than 2 braincells can support the bunch of red terrorists beggars the mind, it really does - unless you know something we don't....

Yes, Suthep made terrorist threat. Remember, a terrorist threat.

(huge snip)

PT are corrupt to the core, only thing you said that makes any sense so far...

(huge snip)

They haven't been convicted of any corruption.

Proof please or stop spreading lies.

Well their leader Taksin has been convicted of corruption. His exploits are well known. Rice scam, 30 billion baht given to Taksin why ? 200 members in the npast have been banned for electoral fraud. No lies, just facts.

ha ha .... this will shoot down that baseless claim that Suthep and the protesters are trying to block payment to the farmers.

Of course the banks won't do it .... they aren't stupid.

But if the banks DO approve the loans now, won't it seem like they are taking direction from Suthep, and wouldn't that mean that he wields a lot more power and influence than the Shinawatras? That alone might be enough for Thaksin and Yingluck to run far away and never bother Thailand again.

Only a Democrat could spin it that way.

If the banks do approve the loans now, it means that someone with higher influence instructed them to do so, not because puppet Suthep flip flopped again.

Or, some people understand that if the rural agrarian class rises up, it's game over for everyone, and I mean everyone.