Somsrisonphimai

I will be quite happy with just looking at it for free smile.png ....... giggle.gif . I shall keep a sharp eye on my PM box. biggrin.png

Is that a request? You must have forgotten nothing is for free (:

In LOS, how true...................sad.png

TRUE in all the country...

I must get us back to topic, 555...so when can I expect your next exciting avatar?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THB 180 near my place, and if it's not busy they don't mind 3-4 hour sessions, nice meal delivered to the room < B200

Is that too expensive for your date you think?

Oh no no no...I am expensive and worth a five star hotel room with all the fancy service to suit my mood, but let's not carry on because this thread must continue on...(:

I will be quite happy with just looking at it for free smile.png ....... giggle.gif . I shall keep a sharp eye on my PM box. biggrin.png

I must get us back to topic, 555...so when can I expect your next exciting avatar?

Sorry, no new avatar, what is in my avatar gave me more excitement than many ladies, never got old, never gave verbal abuse, never went shopping, never answered back, and most of all l could tinker with it day or night, 7 days a week if l wanted. wub.png ..........biggrin.png

I chose my boardname and avatar without realising that it would annoy and even infuriate certain TVers : win-win, really ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Worldwide/427794537263785

I'm about as far from a Cuban rapper as it's possible to be, but some here just dont get the concept.

An embodiment, as of a quality or concept; an archetype

• Like 1

I chose my boardname and avatar without realising that it would annoy and even infuriate certain TVers : win-win, really ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Worldwide/427794537263785

I'm about as far from a Cuban rapper as it's possible to be, but some here just dont get the concept.

An embodiment, as of a quality or concept; an archetype

OMG! MrWorldwide replied to this thread (: I was wondering how that name came about. I sometime listen to some of Pitbull songs. I think he is pretty incredible.

Sorry, no new avatar, what is in my avatar gave me more excitement than many ladies, never got old, never gave verbal abuse, never went shopping, never answered back, and most of all l could tinker with it day or night, 7 days a week if l wanted. wub.png ..........biggrin.png

Awe...Mrs. Trans and car are all he needs (:

Wish l still had the car................sad.png

Wish l still had the car................sad.png

Go get a new one...

I'm having a lot of trouble changing my avatar, tried via URL to imgur as well as direct upload, always comes back with the same (no boring) one no matter what I do.

Any ideas?

All this chat makes me want to change my Avi....

No, please. Craig Davis avatar is fine as it is.

attachicon.gifCraig.jpg

No idea who Craig Davis is but now I gotta google him... :( But yea I can't put my picture up there for ever. Have to make some changes once and a while man.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

^....no.....you are Thai....exciting may have a different meaning for you than me.
Do you think Thai people get excited easily? I am waiting patiently to see your next avatar...hopefully something exciting...

How else can we explain the gunfights and grenade throwing at local gathering/parties.. wink.png Too much excitement..

Hahaha...I just seem not to get why are the western men get excited when they see young Thai girls shake her booty...

No bird is going to shake my wallet...............whistling.gif

You'll change your mind when you see mine (:

what...wallet or booty ?

I will be quite happy with just looking at it for free smile.png ....... giggle.gif.pagespeed.ce.AcGRO3FsZu.gif . I shall keep a sharp eye on my PM box. biggrin.png

Soliciting on TV is illegal.

• Like 1

I'm having a lot of trouble changing my avatar, tried via URL to imgur as well as direct upload, always comes back with the same (no boring) one no matter what I do.

Any ideas?

It takes time. You just have to be patient. Give it a day or two, and the change will take effect.

Unfortunately, in many cases the humourous impact is lost by that time

SC