Suthep challenges Chalerm for a fistfight

Lite Beer

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The protest leader also threatened to sue Chalerm and caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra with murder

With all the fighting aside which insidently is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time, I don't agree with Chalerm threatening to sue for murder. All that does is gives a legitimacy to the PTP's murder charges against him and the Honorable Abhisit.

Come on Mandela of the East - Don't sink to the level of the regime that made the Apartheid government of South Africa look like Mother Theresa.

Don't dignify the regime run by an accused terrorist, accused mass murderer and convicted criminal fugitive with a similar farce. Your better than the accused terrorist, accused mass murderer and convicted criminal fugitive.

555 Finally some fine humor!

I would buy the PPV ticket to enjoy that! Better two insane people massacring each other, than push Thai people to kill each other.

And lol, the cherry on the cake I read in this thread: "Mandela of the East" (it was a joke, right?) cheesy.gif

• Like 1

No surprises from the playground bully. He will will have problems spinning this into a non-violent action.

Suthep wants to beat up on Charlem just like his thugs beat that poor old lady who just wanted to vote.

oh, So Chalerm is a victim now? Don't bring non-sequitur old ladys into this.

annoying as hell, man

• Like 1

Protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban on Wednesday challenged Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) director Chalerm Yubamrung for a fistfight before the police.

Addressing protesters rallying in front of CMPO office, Suthep said that if Chalerm was not willing to fight with him because he was bigger then he would let Sathit Wongnongtoey, another core leader, to fight with Chalerm.

blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png Well first of all, omg really. The world looks on and laughs. This is shameful behaviour for anybody, football player or pop star or whatever. To hear this from somebody operating in the political sphere, is shocking and deebly embarrassing to witness. It makes me cringe to my boots.

Secondly I think he's going to get bumped off now. The people he is asking for a punch-up prefer to use guns. What is he thinking lol.