Suthep challenges Chalerm for a fistfight

Lite Beer

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When come to a fight, I am sure Abhisit will chicken out again. Yingluck beaten him left and right and sent him bleeding until now. AV even chicken out from his mandatory military obligation. Come to a fist fight, YS will send AV crying for his mama and yell - not fair, I want the rule changed. I boycott - not fair, YS is not playing according to my rule. I want to complain to my papa - she violated my rule.

I think you need to calm down a bit, you're becoming hysterical.

The fact is Yingluck wouldn't even engage in debate with Abhisit so I can't see her engaging in a fight.

Abhisit is going to court to defend himself against a murder charge. Yingluck isn't in that position so unless that changes we won't know what she would do although we could speculate based on her brother's actions.

I have met both Suthep and Chalerm personally ....... Suthep would win this with one hand behind his back. Suthep is still fit. Chalerm is absolutely out of shape.

Suthep is still fit? That is the funniest post I've seen in a long time. Funnier than Suthep challenging Chalerm. I'd like to see your definition of "out of shape".

Not sure about Chalerm VS Sutwerp, but I reckon Yingluck would give Mark a hiding.

And that is why you support the PTP. Facts are that The Honorable Abhisit is bigger, taller, stronger and has a greater reach than yingluck.

Like the typical PTP supporter you dismiss the facts and make up your own ending. Kinda like "the rice scheme is a great success"

C'mon the man's (?) got no balls & wears women's underwear!

How come you know so many personal details big boy?

I have met both Suthep and Chalerm personally ....... Suthep would win this with one hand behind his back. Suthep is still fit. Chalerm is absolutely out of shape.

Suthep is still fit? That is the funniest post I've seen in a long time. Funnier than Suthep challenging Chalerm. I'd like to see your definition of "out of shape".

Have you seen how much exercise Suthep has gotten lately? Chalerm is a pisshead. I would define that as out of shape.

edit: Although I would say Korn would be a good alternative to fighting Chalerm. Korn is almost two meters and in shape.

Yes, I have met him.

Edited by EvilDrSomkid

i suggest a tag fight between all the 'red' n 'yellow' TV members to put an end to all the tedious squabbling, trolling and flaming that's going on here It's never wise to take sides as a guest when when the hosts start fighting about something which you have no say in ( no vote)

Edited by lemonjelly

BTW, is this street fist fight constitutional?

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get paid for each post?

You joined on 2014-01-13 (5 weeks ago), and you have 635 posts already, all of them in the politics forum, all of them supporting one political party (no neutral posts). That is 18 posts a day for 5 weeks, so you must do this for a job?

Hahahaha, you are the third person who asked me this silly question. I support one political party? Oh no, I support and share here to have a peaceful, united, progressive and prosperous Thailand. What is your solution? Are you one of those who suffer from Thaksinitis and/or Thaksinphobia?

What is wrong if I made 100 postings a day? BTW, I ignore many replies to my posts. Today, as of now, it is about 60 of them I am ignoring. I don't even border to read them for I know they were the same tune sung by the Thaksinmania

Do you like to get paid to be my office boy? You can begin your journey from there and prove your capability. I pay very well, if you can prove yourself. Staff also get incentive family packages. I reward people who delivered.

Not sure about Chalerm VS Sutwerp, but I reckon Yingluck would give Mark a hiding.

And that is why you support the PTP. Facts are that The Honorable Abhisit is bigger, taller, stronger and has a greater reach than yingluck.

Like the typical PTP supporter you dismiss the facts and make up your own ending. Kinda like "the rice scheme is a great success"

C'mon the man's (?) got no balls & wears women's underwear!

And you know this because...????

The protest leader also threatened to sue Chalerm and caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra with murder

With all the fighting aside which insidently is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time, I don't agree with Chalerm threatening to sue for murder. All that does is gives a legitimacy to the PTP's murder charges against him and the Honorable Abhisit.

Come on Mandela of the East - Don't sink to the level of the regime that made the Apartheid government of South Africa look like Mother Theresa.

Don't dignify the regime run by an accused terrorist, accused mass murderer and convicted criminal fugitive with a similar farce. Your better than the accused terrorist, accused mass murderer and convicted criminal fugitive.

"Mandela of the East" clap2.gif That's the funniest thing I've heard all week! laugh.png

• Like 1

5555 I have seen many big falang on little Thai fights and most of the time the little guys won!,

"It is not the size of a dog in a fight, It is the size of the fight in the dogs" To many big drunk man take on small Thai's

and end up the Loser,

Bring that fight on! I bet on the little one!

Cheers

i suggest a tag fight between all the 'red' n 'yellow' TV members to put an end to all the tedious squabbling, trolling and flaming that's going on here It's never wise to take sides as a guest when when the hosts start fighting about something which you have no say in ( no vote)

They are opinions without which a forum is not a forum as this is.

I assume it's tedious because you've read most of them.

Keeping it Thai flavoured with a hint of tamarind could be whose shagged the most birds (soapies don't count) - UN Observers validate the bed-notches. Cut off point in the past to stop catch up. My base instinct would be a fairly even match hetero Pi Yai's of whatever hue get more than their fair share of poo ying.

They are opinions without which a forum is not a forum as this is.

I assume it's tedious because you've read most of them.

It's just the squabbling etc.... yes, it's bloody tedious.

But if Yingluck floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee the slower moving heavyweight Abhisit may not be able to rely on his jab.
  • Like 1

Why is it that peope that support suthep have a high tendency to make personal attacks and insults against people who have different opinions to them? I've noticed this a lot lately .... I see no problem with speaking your opinion about a situation and even disagreeing with each other ... that's healthy ... but why do Suthepians like to stoop to personal insults and belittling others ... emulating their leader I guess ... like bickering children in the playground. Grow up and maybe others might actually listen to you

Anyway, I was going to say I'd pay to see that fight ....

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"..... like bickering children........" "Grow up and maybe others might actually listen to you"

I think you just proved your point. The Suthepistas learned the jibes from the Thaksinistas.

And it does get a bit petty round here at times.

Maybe the "political Thai way" is contagious to some farangs ....

But it's true: those who admire an anti-democrat thug like Suthep can't show any respect for others' ideas.

At least we can say they are coherent.

• Like 1

Hahahaha, you are the third person who asked me this silly question. I support one political party? Oh no, I support and share here to have a peaceful, united, progressive and prosperous Thailand. What is your solution? Are you one of those who suffer from Thaksinitis and/or Thaksinphobia?

What is wrong if I made 100 postings a day? BTW, I ignore many replies to my posts. Today, as of now, it is about 60 of them I am ignoring. I don't even border to read them for I know they were the same tune sung by the Thaksinmania

Do you like to get paid to be my office boy? You can begin your journey from there and prove your capability. I pay very well, if you can prove yourself. Staff also get incentive family packages. I reward people who delivered.

What an interesting post. Your English is excellent for a Thai.

My solution? Since you asked - Yingluck should offer to hold new elections, and stand down regardless of which party wins. A power vacuum wouldn't help anybody. PTP then have a chance to field a more moderate candidate for the leadership. Let the Democrats win the next election gracefully, and focus your efforts on the one after that.

If Thaksin wants to come back so badly, he could publicly offer to return, provided that certain allowances were made with regards to the length and location of his jail time. It would probably be less damaging to Thailand in the long term than having him bankroll the Opposition to the Democrats for the next 20 years.

Edited by modafinil