What to say to my Thai girl to cancel her for sending me to the airport?

Datebayo

So here is the deal, I will be leaving Thailand soon, (in 4 days) going back to my home country (that's what I told her). I am currently living in the moobahn of my gf's family, the house of her grandfather and her nieces and aunties.

She will expect to come with me to the airport on the day of my departure and see me through the gate with (crocodile) tears. But.. I don't want her to come with me to the airport to say goodbye! Because I will not be going home in 5 days, I will be going home in 2 weeks. In 4 days I want to go to Cambodia to see the Ankhor wat, always wanted to see, and after that I will chill out in pnohm penh or something.

I am too scared to straight out tell her not to send me to the airport, she would ask me why and I would not know how to answer her. She is unpredictable and I'm scared she will do something bad, physically, to me. So I need a good excuse to make her NOT want to come with me to the airport. Without her making a drama, or at least a minimum of it.

I was thinking of a few simple idea's. First is to just pack my stuff and just sneak out the house while she's out somewhere. But I would feel bad not to say goodbye to her family.

Second is to tell her that before i fly back home, I need to report to the immigration office at the airport and I need to go alone because it is a rule in my country that I can't have any romances in Thailand. But I don't know if she would believe it and to what extent the credibility is.

Please, can you help me think of some good excuses. I have 4 days to think up a plan.

Robin,

In emergency mode.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Christ, harm you...seriously mate?

She will check your passport anyway.

Man up.

She can't check my pasport if I never see her again. I want to break up with her for good this time.

Tell her the truth ?

Telling the truth is not an option.

Edited by Datebayo

If she finds out (afterwards) you are in deeeeeeeeeeeeep sh@t.

SHe won't find out afterwards because she can't find me. But I am not worried about afterwards I just need an idea to get to the airport without her and without making a fuss.

Try sneaking out when she has to go out, even if its today, as you mentioned,you dont want to see her again, and dont feel bad , thats life..

if not, book a cheap flight from the airport, around the same time your flight is leaving to your home country, she wont be any the wiser..

or the day of your departure, just say that its going to be too upsetting if she comes with you, you would rather say your goodbyes now, until you come back (which will be never).

best of luck...i think you might need it..

• Like 2

If she finds out (afterwards) you are in deeeeeeeeeeeeep sh@t.

SHe won't find out afterwards because she can't find me. But I am not worried about afterwards I just need an idea to get to the airport without her and without making a fuss.

As you are going through the passengers only gate tell her the truth and watch the fireworks fly?? Na seriously why not just tell her you extended your trip and you want to see some sights?

How about telling her you are picking up an Air France flight from Phnom Penh (some cheap flight b/s). Book a flight to PP and travel up to Siam Reap from there.

No can do, I told her already I fly from suvuarnabhumi to home.

Well you made your bed, now lye in it.

Asking others to help you concokt(however it's spelt) a bs story cause you've had you way with her is unfair I think.

Tell her the truth and watch the knives.

• Like 1