How long did it take you to find Mrs Right

HalcyonDays

There is no Mrs right ! There is only a Mrs Right now, everyone enters a relationship and some want and wish it will last, others have different motives, but time changes people, circumstances change, needs and wants change, it is an ever evolving moving and unpredictable thing.

I bet there are many right here on this forum that were married before and believed they found "Mrs right" only to find a little further down the road it wasnt. Then the search for companionship or whatever starts again, and so the relationship dance starts all over.

Those that have found the "right" partner for now, thats great, enjoy it, love it, respect it,but dont ever take it for granted because it can all change very quickly as I feel sure many agree and have experienced.

So, to answer the OP its "Mrs Right now" a lady I have found 3 times and for now its just great, the future, one can only work to hope it continues, as long as both sides want it, it will prevail.

• Like 2

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no Mrs right ! There is only a Mrs Right now, everyone enters a relationship and some want and wish it will last, others have different motives, but time changes people, circumstances change, needs and wants change, it is an ever evolving moving and unpredictable thing.

I bet there are many right here on this forum that were married before and believed they found "Mrs right" only to find a little further down the road it wasnt. Then the search for companionship or whatever starts again, and so the relationship dance starts all over.

Those that have found the "right" partner for now, thats great, enjoy it, love it, respect it,but dont ever take it for granted because it can all change very quickly as I feel sure many agree and have experienced.

So, to answer the OP its "Mrs Right now" a lady I have found 3 times and for now its just great, the future, one can only work to hope it continues, as long as both sides want it, it will prevail.

So in saying this you would suggest some men just like the hunt (searching for ms right) Others are trying hard to find Ms right when they should be looking for Ms Tomorrow?

An average of 2-3 months each time, but I don't expect them to last more than a few years at a time, average on the successful ones is about three years. But note I don't only have one at a time, don't do monogamy anymore.

You old polyamorist you. . .

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

well ive had about a hundred goes,and ive still not found the right one yet but i shall persisit in my search,as they say the right one must be out there some were.

Well mate................try Buddhism .......if you get reincarnated enough times you may stand a slim chance of finding her !

Great post...

I find that if you can subtract your wife's age from your age and it is less than 10 years then you stand a good chance of lifelong happiness!

I'm sick to death of hearing complaints from 60 year olds about their 20 year old wives!

Really!! How deluded can people be about real motives for a relationship!

Arithmetic

I think the deal is:

1. Divide your own age by 2;

2. Add 7.

If your partner's age is greater than the number thus generated, you're theoretically okay.

For example:

1. A sixty year-old man is good with a woman aged 37 or older.

2. A fifty year-old man should be okay with a woman who's 32 or more.

2. A forty year-old man ought to be cool with a girl who's at least 27.

Actually arrived in Thailand from a recent divorce, so finding Ms. Right was never that important and did not come here to go with a bunch of other ladies, although I have had an attitude adjustment on this particular issue. Had 2 live-in gfs over this period, one a very nice woman closer to my age, less 10 years, the next a bargirl type, which lasted 2 1/2 years and then she up and left me since I would not buy her a house as her mommy had instructed. Recently found a 3rd gal, who just moved in with me, and she has no bargirl background, no tattoos, no drinking, no smoking, no kids and 31 years old, less than 1/2 my age. Been looking for the unusual gal who does NOT have a kid from some other guy whom I am then expected to raise and educate. Think she really loves me and I am falling for her as well and we are treating each other very kindly and gentle. Seems she cannot do enough for me in every aspect. There are no major expectations from her, although the dowry subject recently came up but she knows I don't have that much money for any dowry, so will see what happens there. Since she is the only unmarried child in her family, she seems pretty interested in correcting this personal flaw in her life.

Bottom line, it has taken me just about 6 years to find Mrs. Right (at least I think she is) but time will tell. Everything is always seemingly great in the beginning of a relationship. In 6 more months, if we are still together, we might seriously think about tying the knot together, which I never thought the word “marriage” would cross my lips every again.

• Like 1

As usual I wasn't even looking. She got pregnant 17,000 times faster than my ex-wife did.

Considering such unfortunate, accidental beginnings, pregnant in 11 days, we get on pretty well 7 years later.

However, I had already decided along polyamorist's lines.

Despite being faithful to my ex-wife for 19 years, I now recognise that would probably be the only woman I've done that with. Not a one woman man.

Having said that, good partnerships, such as Mr Right and Mrs Right can and do survive, affairs, other liaisons and even

threesomes.

All the age formulas are for accountants and other bean counters. My daughter's mother is 40 years younger, but have a guess who

is the more mature?

No matter how old you are, if you are healthy and have the vitality of a man half your age, then you can get a

girl more than half your age and expect happiness.

There are no rules, so get free.

I came into the world alone and will go out alone. In the middle I am alone, but sometimes with others.

I am looking for someone who is spiritually, mentally, emotionally, financially and socially independent. Someone with a sharp mind

and deep pockets. Anyone out there?

As usual I wasn't even looking. She got pregnant 17,000 times faster than my ex-wife did.

Considering such unfortunate, accidental beginnings, pregnant in 11 days, we get on pretty well 7 years later.

However, I had already decided along polyamorist's lines.

Despite being faithful to my ex-wife for 19 years, I now recognise that would probably be the only woman I've done that with. Not a one woman man.

Having said that, good partnerships, such as Mr Right and Mrs Right can and do survive, affairs, other liaisons and even

threesomes.

All the age formulas are for accountants and other bean counters. My daughter's mother is 40 years younger, but have a guess who

is the more mature?

No matter how old you are, if you are healthy and have the vitality of a man half your age, then you can get a

girl more than half your age and expect happiness.

There are no rules, so get free.

I came into the world alone and will go out alone. In the middle I am alone, but sometimes with others.

I am looking for someone who is spiritually, mentally, emotionally, financially and socially independent. Someone with a sharp mind

and deep pockets. Anyone out there?

clap2.gif ........Mine got pregnant first time!

Seems Thai women and farang's can knock out babies fast.

Must be some chemistry or do farang women find it harder to get pregnant.

Mine's 35, i'm 25, we seem to be the minority on here.

We both look similar ages so no worries.

Edited by BKK Blues Brother

As for finding Miss/missus right. You will never find her if you have it in your mind and pursuing this goal. You will only find her when you are blissfully in love and relaxed with a woman.

FYI, I found my Miss right already. In fact I keep finding her everythime I ejaculate inside her.

Great, thanks.

clap2.gif ........Mine got pregnant first time!

Seems Thai women and farang's can knock out babies fast.

Must be some chemistry or do farang women find it harder to get pregnant.

Mine's 35, i'm 25, we seem to be the minority on here.

We both look similar ages so no worries.

..not really no, we use this thing called condoms.

Then we use birth control (the pill) when we know our partners (and us) are STD free.

Then if there is a mutual desire as a couple to be parents, and we know we can likely provide a good stable environment for a child, we stop using birth control...and get pregnant.

• Like 2

I met my beautiful wife in a restaurant, when we ended up sitting at the same table. We exchanged numbers and had a couple of friendly dinners together...eventually made it to the Amphur.

A lot of travel in Asia and Australia happened between lunch and Amphur and we learnt to trust and rely on each other. I think that travelling to places that neither of use had ever been too was a great way to discover each others personality. Getting lost, missing boats and getting to the airport 2 hours early to find out the flight was already boarding gave us a chance to learn each others reactions when things aren't going to plan or when one of us made a mistake.

Anyway, she's my best mate and we stick together

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

well ive had about a hundred goes,and ive still not found the right one yet but i shall persisit in my search,as they say the right one must be out there some were.

It took me a long time to work out that a thirty year-old miniskirt is usually just trash. Ditto tattoos and excessive jewelry.

No wonder. If you dress like that you will never get a decent woman. thumbsup.gif

Den

25 minutes

Aren't you stretching it a bit? if we presumes you are Japanese?

If he is Japanese then by all accounts he will need to stretch it. tongue.png

Den

• Like 1

25 minutes

Den

It's all about girth, my friend. Not very big girth on Japanese, So I've heard. I could be wrong tho.

I met my wife after I had been here 6 months, we dated for almost a year then went for it, marriage, babies. We now have 4 kids together and now married for 12 years. We are 18 years apart and have as great a relationship today as we had when we were dating. We have a very involved life raising our children together. Honestly I couldn't possibly live without her and I think while she could live without me, it would be horrible for her. We both share virtually identical outlooks on raising children, we both agree we should follow her parents blueprint and should definately not follow my parents blueprint. So far our kids are fantastic, good at school, well behaived and extremely close to both mom and dad. Maybe this is more info that required but I'm such a happy camper, just wanted to share....

"just wanted to share...."

Good story. Well worth sharing.

25 minutes

Den

It's all about girth, my friend. Not very big girth on Japanese, So I've heard. I could be wrong tho.

A mouse dick in an elephant would be futile, an Asian dick in an Asian female would make sense, no ?