How should I feel?

jackvale

<deleted>. ALL YOU POSTING GET A GRIP. THIS IS A TROLL SCAM. PRICK IS HOPING HE MIGHT CATCH A STUPID FISH. Or at very least having a laugh at how many posts here. Including mine. How dumb are you all. This is embarrassing that some/many think this is a genuine post.

may be a troll, or scam, or a guy who doesn't deserve any help / advice, but the replies to this thread may help others faced with a similar situation... anyway, posting on internet chat forums is a fun and free way to relax if you don't take it too serious...

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<deleted>. ALL YOU POSTING GET A GRIP. THIS IS A TROLL SCAM. PRICK IS HOPING HE MIGHT CATCH A STUPID FISH. Or at very least having a laugh at how many posts here. Including mine. How dumb are you all. This is embarrassing that some/many think this is a genuine post.

He's a scammer? wow, do I feel stupid now. I was considering fronting him up some bahts 'cos I fancy being rich like he was before.

Never mind, I'm sure my Nigerian cheque will arrive any day now - I've waited for it long enough now.

Sorry to hear about your situation, which can happen to anyone and anywhere.

Someone once said: Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them" ...

So do not give up, but FIGHT! and believe only in yourself.

I wish you all the best and hope you manage to find a solution.

Great post. Thank you very much.

Although there's been some progress, I'm still pessimistic. Likely will sell my motorbike this week and then enjoy the $$ that's left until it runs out. I've already found a metal pot and charcoal should I need to go that way. Copycat of some bloke that went the same way on Pattaya One News.

Although there's been some progress, I'm still pessimistic. Likely will sell my motorbike this week and then enjoy the $$ that's left until it runs out. I've already found a metal pot and charcoal should I need to go that way. Copycat of some bloke that went the same way on Pattaya One News.

Being pessimistic is a natural part of a situation like this. The only way forward is to change your mindset and accept reality. Once that is done, focus on the good things, yourself and the few people that are your friends/family, who you can trust.

Worrying or being pessimistic even in times like this, is a waste of time and will get you nowhere. Use your energy on things that can change your life to the better instead and just accept life is sometimes like hell.

Be grateful you are not sick and have not lost the people you love. You can always go out and find new "friends" later. The only difference is, that at that point you will know that REAL friends are very very hard to find and will only show their true face, when you are in real serious trouble :-) So enjoy the fact, that you now can clear up your list of what you thought were friends...

• Like 1

Oh dear jack Vale, why don't you take the money from the motorbike, go to a butchers buy some meat and then put the metal pan and charcoal to good use selling kebabs, this way you will have the money required to start your new business venture.

If not, don't forget to close all the windows and doors when you do light your charcoal or you could end up brain damaged if the carbon monoxide levels are not high enough to kill you.Anyway good luck in what ever you decide to do im sure we will read all about it in the Pattaya One News:)

• Like 2

You have to giggle at the sincere replies here to this <deleted>/scam.

I was never going to read another post but its sort of funny now to me. I love the dear heart ones that have sympathy for this troll. And his replies are so lovely. Just above ...."might sell the motor bike".

Stuff me no good to you anyway as you just peddle

You have to giggle at the sincere replies here to this wanke_r/scam.

I was never going to read another post but its sort of funny now to me. I love the dear heart ones that have sympathy for this troll. And his replies are so lovely. Just above ...."might sell the motor bike".

Stuff me no good to you anyway as you just peddle

Im just waiting for somebody to bite, and give this chancer some money. One born every minute

Oh dear jack Vale, why don't you take the money from the motorbike, go to a butchers buy some meat and then put the metal pan and charcoal to good use selling kebabs, this way you will have the money required to start your new business venture.

If not, don't forget to close all the windows and doors when you do light your charcoal or you could end up brain damaged if the carbon monoxide levels are not high enough to kill you.Anyway good luck in what ever you decide to do im sure we will read all about it in the Pattaya One News:)

or use the money from selling your bike to buy a brush and some shoe polish, and a bus ticket to bangkok, and set up as a novelty farang shoe shiner, around sathorn road

or buy a shirt and tie, print some business cards and a nice bound presentation brochure, and go visit any companies that could benefit from those aforementioned unique business skills

or buy some bus tickets and go to visit some rural high-schools until you find one that is desperate for an english teacher, will probably be the 1st or 2nd one you visit

or buy a bus / train / flight ticket to singapore / hong kong, ask around for bar / restaurant / cleaning jobs paying cash in hand

or buy a domain name and build the websites for the new venture yourself using one of the many free website providers

or go to the embassy of home country (before spending the money from selling the bike) and see if there is a way they can help arrange a return

there are plenty of better options than suicide for jack or anyone in a similar predicament

• Like 2

Although there's been some progress, I'm still pessimistic. Likely will sell my motorbike this week and then enjoy the $$ that's left until it runs out.

So that's a better option than trying to find work? Ummm.... ok.

Although there's been some progress, I'm still pessimistic. Likely will sell my motorbike this week and then enjoy the $$ that's left until it runs out.

You ever been hungry?

You ever been hungry?

Actually, I was in a VERY similar situation to yours a couple of years ago. Plus, I had pets to feed. I went out and found a job. Survived like I could until the first paycheck (selling the motorbike should help you survive until that first paycheck -- I didn't have anything to sell). So yeah, I've been there, which is why I don't understand the resistance to going out and looking for a job.

• Like 2

You ever been hungry?

Actually, I was in a VERY similar situation to yours a couple of years ago. Plus, I had pets to feed. I went out and found a job. Survived like I could until the first paycheck (selling the motorbike should help you survive until that first paycheck -- I didn't have anything to sell). So yeah, I've been there, which is why I don't understand the resistance to going out and looking for a job.

which is why I don't understand the resistance to going out and looking for a job.

Probably because trolls are not in demand

March 15:

-Started the site but cannot get any paying customers. sad.png

-Started another online business with a low price tag but no sales yet.

-Items to sell: motorbike, camera, computer.

-Charcoal is 10 baht per bag sad.png

Why don't you paste the links here? I'm sure there's plenty of people here who are keen to get in on the ground floor.

Edited by sundrenched

Yes he refuse to work. He belive his friends should work and give him their money ;)

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

March 15:

-Started the site but cannot get any paying customers. sad.png

-Started another online business with a low price tag but no sales yet.

-Items to sell: motorbike, camera, computer.

-Charcoal is 10 baht per bag sad.png

Ah, that's where we are... You should know that most people who talk about suicide all the time do it for attention, not because they're really thinking about it... So the game is getting a little old. Try something different.

Thailand seems hardly the place for a foreigner to wait until he is down to his last Baht, before having a departure plan.

Of course, I have heard stories about falange's being forced out of their homes and losing all their savings to a scadoulus affair with the wrong bar girl,

but, this guy seems to have allowed himself into the depths of despair,without any of the enjoyment?

makes no sense

Is this a troll post?

Shouldn't you now be concentrating on what you will eat next week,month or year ?

That's why I asked for the loan. I need to pay my rent and eat. Can't believe my friends wouldn't help a few hundred dollars. They make that every day.

So if you get money for rent and food for one month... what about the month after that ?

I need money to hire people in North America to help me try to make money online. I've sent out dozens of emails today asking business people to partner with me but no replies yet. With my current savings, I cannot hire anyone outright.

No wonder they wont lend you money........lol. They might like you but see you as a foolish businessman.