Robinson Opening Soon in Roi-et - Where ?

allane

Same in Sisaket Allane. If you look at info from Robinsons (I think) it said Roi-Et & Sisaket opening in 2015.

Why worrying? Got all in one in Ubon at Central Plaza. From the nice EUROPEAN bread ( many different types) to affordable French Camembert.

And if you wanna see something fishy, go to one of the Japanese restaurants and eat for 90 minutes all you can eat. Guess you don't wanna hear more now, do you?

P.S. I wish I was single when I walk through these halls.....-coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai

I don't have a date, but they are advertising for staff. The poster I saw does not give the location of the store.

There's a good looking girl in my wife's village. Willing to date you. All you need to do is to marry her and support the whole clan.

page me if you'd like to see her photograph, or if you like to have her facebook username.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's roughly opposite HomePro, on the bypass road, not far from the Maha Sarakham exit. Massive construction site, you pretty much can't miss it.

Wife says that it's meant to open in September, although I wouldn't be surprised if the actual date was later than that.

However it's always nice to have a new shopping mall I guess, although personally I think RoiEt will have too many places to shop and not enough people to support the businesses there (Particularly as Kalasin/Sarakham have received/are receiving new shopping centres, so people likely wouldn't commute for the RoiEt malls either).

Yeah it's roughly opposite HomePro, on the bypass road, not far from the Maha Sarakham exit. Massive construction site, you pretty much can't miss it.

Wife says that it's meant to open in September, although I wouldn't be surprised if the actual date was later than that.

However it's always nice to have a new shopping mall I guess, although personally I think RoiEt will have too many places to shop and not enough people to support the businesses there (Particularly as Kalasin/Sarakham have received/are receiving new shopping centres, so people likely wouldn't commute for the RoiEt malls either).

I totally agree... Here in Kalasin we have both a Nice Lotus and a Big C, plus they are building new shop houses and homes all around the area, with no increase in population or industry to warrant such building... I beleive that the previous low interest rates from the bank encouraged many people and businesses to go into a Growth / Expansion mode that the economy just will not support once they are completed...

Pianoman

• 4 months later...

According to the WiKi it will open October 3rd.

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99

ร้อยเอ็ด 3 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2557 ร้อยเอ็ด โรบินสัน ไลฟ์สไตล์ เซ็นเตอร์ ร้อยเอ็ด (กำลังก่อสร้าง) 38,000+ ตารางเมตร

More than 38000 square meters in size.

As already written, opposite Home Pro / Chevrolet on the western bypass near junction of roads 232 and 23.

On Google maps you can see the building site (older satellite picture):

http://goo.gl/maps/wdxIN

English version of the WiKi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robinson_Department_Store

"coming soon" tongue.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

• 3 weeks later...

This is great news.. our new, wonderful Big C has proven useless to us.. just the redundant pizza and chicken joints which we already had to begin with at Tesco and avoid anyways. Am curious to see what Topps has to offer

Hope it's better than the foods available at the recently opened one in Surin