Looking for Competent Pattaya Electrician

siamjimi

heres a few :

http://pattaya.angloinfo.com/af/284/pattaya-electricians-and-plumbers.html

if you ask the motorcycle taxis in the morning one of them will either do it or know someone who can probably cheaper than

the professional style companies but it depends how complicated the work is and how much you want to spend to trust an amateur

handiman or go with a registered company

Good luck, that's the only thing I can say, my apologies for not having anything more constructive to input, but after hearing about the following I would be seriously concerned about the competence of any so called electrician!

An English guy having some electrical work done in Pattaya questioned the, "electrician", where is the earth cable?

The electricians reply beggars belief, "Thai electrician better than Engish, we only need two cables!!"

As I said, good luck.

• Like 2

Hi Jimi,

I manage Pattaya Handyman Services. We are a relatively new company doing some very good things if the response from our customers means anything and I think it does :-) We plan on getting testimonials from all of our customers but it's all about finding the time. ( can always share a few with you that probably woudln't mind a call) We charge a flat rate of 490 an hour for up to 2 Staff if needed. An English speaking person comes to the job and manages the Staff who all have ID and applications on file and almost all of them have a proven track record with us. I say almost as we are adding more Staff as it seems we are getting quite busy and have a few that meet our criteria but are yet unproven. One thing for sure, we strive to do the best we can and bridge that language gap which in my experience creates most of the challenges. Work is guaranteed for two weeks. Feel free to give me a call on my direct line and we'll be happy to take a look at things for you. Cheers, Tom

(081) 801-3724

• Like 1

Hi Jimi,

I manage Pattaya Handyman Services. We are a relatively new company doing some very good things if the response from our customers means anything and I think it does :-) We plan on getting testimonials from all of our customers but it's all about finding the time. ( can always share a few with you that probably woudln't mind a call) We charge a flat rate of 490 an hour for up to 2 Staff if needed. An English speaking person comes to the job and manages the Staff who all have ID and applications on file and almost all of them have a proven track record with us. I say almost as we are adding more Staff as it seems we are getting quite busy and have a few that meet our criteria but are yet unproven. One thing for sure, we strive to do the best we can and bridge that language gap which in my experience creates most of the challenges. Work is guaranteed for two weeks. Feel free to give me a call on my direct line and we'll be happy to take a look at things for you. Cheers, Tom

(081) 801-3724

How long is "relatively new" please?

Only guaranteed for two weeks!!!

• Like 1

I just a load of of electric work done by a electrician called Noi (0808157161) he is as near to a UK electrician I have found in Thailand.

And do anyone know a plumber who knows what copper pipe is and join it togeter?

Hi Jimi,

(081) 801-3724

490 Baht an hour ?

Tha's about 5000 Baht a day or 150.000 Baht a month. You fly them in from Europe ?

Hi Jimi,

(081) 801-3724

490 Baht an hour ?

Tha's about 5000 Baht a day or 150.000 Baht a month. You fly them in from Europe ?

If they (it's 2 staff for 490bt/hour) work to a high(er) standard both in quality of materials and workmanship, I'd pay it. Period.

• 8 months later...

Hi Jimi,

(081) 801-3724

Just tried calling this number and received "Sorry, there is no acknowledgement from this number"!

I'm in need of an electrician to repair hot water heater and fridge/freezer

Hi Jimi,

(081) 801-3724

Just tried calling this number and received "Sorry, there is no acknowledgement from this number"!

I'm in need of an electrician to repair hot water heater and fridge/freezer

These types of repair might be easy, but if spare parts are required, you will probably be stumped.

• 5 years later...