Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

Here is my Sherlock Holmes deduction :-

1. Slow decompression, red eye flight - tired people ....

2. by the time the 777 30 mins ahead tries to connect, pilot already hypoxic..... maybe thinks ATC telling him to go heading 260

3. nap time.....

4. no alt hold..... slightly under power..... AC drift down slowly into indian ocean....

Only element needed.... faulty emergency oxygen deployment system.... would not be a first.

pure speculation..... but sure not a hijack.

Edited by skippybangkok

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my Sherlock Holmes deduction :-

1. Slow decompression, red eye flight - tired people ....

2. by the time the 777 30 mins ahead tries to connect, pilot already hypoxic..... maybe thinks ATC telling him to go heading 260

3. nap time.....

4. no alt hold..... slightly under power..... AC drift down slowly into indian ocean....

Only element needed.... faulty emergency oxygen deployment system.... would not be a first.

pure speculation..... but sure not a hijack.

The pilots would be alerted of slow decompression! Last communication from pilot before turning to Vietnamese airspace was " Allright, goodnight" then lost all communication and disappeared from radar! As you say, the plane should fly on or whatever heading (260), and still should be seen on radar then! ATC could track their path and if no communication they could send army planes to check on that plane. So what happened to their transponders?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Just food for thought. There are many theories about what happened. Let me add my 2 cents of what I'm thinking at the moment.

The flight has been hijacked in my opinion. So far no evidence of the crash. It is a relatively small area where the plane had disappeared and nothing so far. At this moment about 10 countries are involved in searching the plane, but no results. I don't believe in an alien theory, so I would go with a terrorist theory.

2 Iranians boarded the plane with fake passports. So far media reports say that they had no connection to a terrorist group, because the mother of one was waiting for him in Germany. That they are just illegal immigrants. On the other hand let's ponder that Iran has been for the last many years under threat of being attacked by US. Let's not forget what happened 2 years ago with an Iranian terrorist group in Bangkok where they made a mistake and blasted themselves. I wouldn't be surprised that the young generation in their 20s or 30s to become active extremists!

Iranians have no problems entering Malaysia because it is a Muslim country.There is an official statement from Malaysia that the flight changed its direction before disappearing. Then just hypotheses. The plane might have been hijacked, all the signals have been blocked, anti-radar equipment have been used. The plane might have landed somewhere in the middle east or Maldives. Allegedly Malaysians have spotted an unauthorized flying object over Andaman Sea. (Why they are searching over there, right now?) At this stage presumably the people on the plane have been killed and the plane is going to be used for a future major terrorist attack in a well populated city.

These are just speculations and food for thought.

If the plane disintegrated in the air which many pilots suggests, it could take months to locate any debris, so I think the local fishermen sooner or later will find the debris from the plane, maybe tomorrow , or in 2 months.

No mystery really.

Just food for thought. There are many theories about what happened. Let me add my 2 cents of what I'm thinking at the moment.

The flight has been hijacked in my opinion. So far no evidence of the crash. It is a relatively small area where the plane had disappeared and nothing so far. At this moment about 10 countries are involved in searching the plane, but no results. I don't believe in an alien theory, so I would go with a terrorist theory.

2 Iranians boarded the plane with fake passports. So far media reports say that they had no connection to a terrorist group, because the mother of one was waiting for him in Germany. That they are just illegal immigrants. On the other hand let's ponder that Iran has been for the last many years under threat of being attacked by US. Let's not forget what happened 2 years ago with an Iranian terrorist group in Bangkok where they made a mistake and blasted themselves. I wouldn't be surprised that the young generation in their 20s or 30s to become active extremists!

Iranians have no problems entering Malaysia because it is a Muslim country.There is an official statement from Malaysia that the flight changed its direction before disappearing. Then just hypotheses. The plane might have been hijacked, all the signals have been blocked, anti-radar equipment have been used. The plane might have landed somewhere in the middle east or Maldives. Allegedly Malaysians have spotted an unauthorized flying object over Andaman Sea. (Why they are searching over there, right now?) At this stage presumably the people on the plane have been killed and the plane is going to be used for a future major terrorist attack in a well populated city.

I'm with you Thunder26!!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

How the hell were these two people able to travel on stolen passports--???----

They were reported as stolen--and I would presume were cancelled--But they did--

So if they were " Doctored " somehow--surely that would be false passports ??

It is a worrying prospect if the so -called electronic/chipped document can be falsified

Take a good look at the bottom of the Photos of the two men accused of useing the stolen Passports.... CCTV picture shows the when from the right side. It looks as if the men have the same legs.... How is it possible or even the likelyhood of photos being captured like this with out being Doctored...

If thi is the case to try and provide supposed survelience photos... It a poor excuse for being lax in your required duties.... Is this why it took so long to release...and why its extremely difficult to find any of the photos online now Because they are being systematicly removed???? because this photoshopped photo had errors in it that were not corrected before its release????

I had to dig though days of acticles online to find a copy most are gone now... But its still out there. System would not let me copy or open link. Most has been removed but part of the trail is still there!!!! They missed it!

Well i said for two days ago in this forum, that sri lankan air force started to do alot of missions suddenly... to the East...Which highly pointed out something was going on. And facts are that its thousands of islands betwin sri lanka - Andaman islands "Nicobar islands" and Maldives to the south. Litteraly maybee tens of thusands small to middle size islands that will not show on the normal global maps.

Its well comfirmed to many of them no human beeing have sat a foot. But roumors have gone for years that some islands have bases, and even built or half built ww 2 landing strips made by US, British. Even these days Chinese army roumored have built underwater submarine bases and "garages" and such things ...its impossible to patrol and protect indian ocean .......And also Drug and crimnal elements using these islands for smuggling.

I am sure the plane will be found intact in some of these islands....Which for sure you can possible land, but probl dont start a big airplane.

Or we talkin about a New Bermuda Triangle smile.png

Edited by Don Johan Negombo

Take a good look at the bottom of the Photos of the two men accused of useing the stolen Passports.... CCTV picture shows the when from the right side. It looks as if the men have the same legs.... How is it possible or even the likelyhood of photos being captured like this with out being Doctored...

If thi is the case to try and provide supposed survelience photos... It a poor excuse for being lax in your required duties.... Is this why it took so long to release...and why its extremely difficult to find any of the photos online now Because they are being systematicly removed???? because this photoshopped photo had errors in it that were not corrected before its release????

I had to dig though days of acticles online to find a copy most are gone now... But its still out there. System would not let me copy or open link. Most has been removed but part of the trail is still there!!!! They missed it!

My Post was declined as I tried to Quote a link... Saying I could not or do not have permission to do was I was doing... Wait 8 minutes! (Why) I had not posted anything today as we have not been home since 0930 this morning 3/12/2014....

(who is being monitored here... and by whom... and Why? What have I done other then help eery single Thai I have ever know! For 8 years? I think... Or did I show Thai that Farangs are not as what Thailand was them to believe we are....????

Edited by davidstipek

The photo hoax "error" is exposed and debunked allready.

Its just a bad copy , that made it with same legs.

I

My Post was declined as I tried to Quote a link... Saying I could not or do not have permission to do was I was doing... Wait 8 minutes! (Why) I had not posted anything today as we have not been home since 0930 this morning 3/12/2014....

(who is being monitored here... and by whom... and Why? What have I done other then help eery single Thai I have ever know! For 8 years? I think... Or did I show Thai that Farangs are not as what Thailand was them to believe we are....????

Well i am scared as hell to fly airplane. But to go with tuck tuck to from my home to the town...I dont wants to know what the odds is that i would die or get dissabled in a tuk tuk is ...Most probl very big compare to airplane accidents.

And dont forget all the football stars how many flights they do per year? in there career.

What number of young men in the entire world could in a pair pull off a hijacking like that? One guy was 19(?) or so, and the other a young guy as well. If it was taken over and controlled, it wasn't by this pair. It would be older guys and probably many more who'd be able to take things over quick enough that no alert messages were sent, and also disable any systems so that no passengers could use the in flight phones to themselves make a call or send so much as a text message out from that system. Just takes a credit card swipe and I don't think that system is any way related to the aircraft communication systems.

An earlier article I linked to was an interview with the travel agent who sold the tickets, and she said she had originally booked two separate flights for the two, but those reservations expired, and then only later booked this flight. The request was for the lowest priced flights to Europe, not this specific route or airline. So it is hard to believe by pure luck, they ended up on a flight where they had the technical familiarity with the aircraft model and airline, which also happened to have enough flight time over water so that they could pull something off outside of radar coverage.

Honestly...just pure stereotyping people that just cos they was iranians they suspect them to be terrorists. And that the malaysians said they did not look asians was also a bit strange. cos Iran is in Asia. basicly Asia as a word comes from Sanskrit and the early indian-greeks called the lands of "Greater India" which was from middle east , persia,pakistan,afganistan, parts of Kazakstan, bangladesh, ..

So they are Asians . Secondly its kind of obviouse that Malaysia hiding alot of information . About the signals. They might allready have found the airplane , but they dont wants to tell the world? cos its to scary or sick reality of the incident?.

By the way i still belive the plane has crash landed somewhere outside Nicobar Islands - Sri Lanka -maldives or in indian ocean huge area, Thousands of islands are there with most probl a few with air strips...made from WW2. And they might be hostage there , or dead. I dont know but to much info is very wierd from Malaysia

What number of young men in the entire world could in a pair pull off a hijacking like that? One guy was 19(?) or so, and the other a young guy as well. If it was taken over and controlled, it wasn't by this pair. It would be older guys and probably many more who'd be able to take things over quick enough that no alert messages were sent, and also disable any systems so that no passengers could use the in flight phones to themselves make a call or send so much as a text message out from that system. Just takes a credit card swipe and I don't think that system is any way related to the aircraft communication systems.

An earlier article I linked to was an interview with the travel agent who sold the tickets, and she said she had originally booked two separate flights for the two, but those reservations expired, and then only later booked this flight. The request was for the lowest priced flights to Europe, not this specific route or airline. So it is hard to believe by pure luck, they ended up on a flight where they had the technical familiarity with the aircraft model and airline, which also happened to have enough flight time over water so that they could pull something off outside of radar coverage.

Edited by Don Johan Negombo

Well i am scared as hell to fly airplane. But to go with tuck tuck to from my home to the town...I dont wants to know what the odds is that i would die or get dissabled in a tuk tuk is ...Most probl very big compare to airplane accidents.

And dont forget all the football stars how many flights they do per year? in there career.

The annual risk of being killed in a plane crash for the average American is about 1 in 11 million. On that basis, the risk looks pretty small. Compare that, for example, to the annual risk of being killed in a motor vehicle crash for the average American, which is about 1 in 5,000.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/space/how-risky-is-flying.html

You are probably more at risk from enhanced levels of cosmic radiation than an air accident when flying.

I doubt it was Iran, things are going well for them at the moment. They also have no beef with Malaysia and I doubt they want one.

I think fire is a good fit, if it overwhelmed the cockpit they wouldn't be able to do anything, and it would explain everything getting knocked out.

If it crashed into the sea intact, it would be a smaller debris field, therefore a lot harder to spot, and most of the aircraft would have sunk quite quickly.

I'm sure they'll find it eventually, but 27000 square nm is a hell of a lot of area to cover with only 81 craft.

Why can I not Add the picture I am referring to... To this post??? Can anyone help me?

I feel sorry for the Malaysians and their national carrier. Nothing they can say or do will sate the families or media until the wreckage is found.

I think they've done an excellent job under the circumstances.

One of two events occurred last weekend - an act of God or an act of terrorism.

It only remains that the wreckage of MH370, its passengers and crew are recovered.

Here's that BBC Link - http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26554875

Kinda surprised on the poor resolution of the image - but maybe it is something

They're fairly large objects. If I understand the voice over of the video, the rough dimensions of the 3 objects as reported on the Chinese site are:

13 meters by 18 meters

14 meters by 19 meters

24 meters by 22 meters

Seems fairly large given it is in pieces, though what else would be that large floating around? Cargo containers aren't nearly that wide.

The Aviation Herald

Updated with:

:"Late Mar 12th 2014 China's State Administration of Science (SASTIND) reported, they discovered three large objects sized 13x18, 14x19 and 24x22 meters at position N6.7 E105.63 (121nm eastsoutheast of the last known secondary radar position), all three objects within a radius of 20km (11nm) and published the satellite images, taken on Mar 9th 2014 at 11:00 Beijing time (03:00Z), see below. SASTIND stated they are committed to provide further search services to locate flight MH-370." http://avherald.com/h?article=4710c69b&opt=0

This does seem plausible, even if just to bring closure to those grieving, I hope this is not another lead to nowhere.

Edited by Basil B

I doubt it was Iran, things are going well for them at the moment. They also have no beef with Malaysia and I doubt they want one.

Not so much Malaysia but China...

If Iran was to upset China, their will be no one left who will sell them anything more dangerous than a pea shooter, let alone all the hi-tech stuff for their nuclear program.

The Aviation Herald

Updated with:

:"Late Mar 12th 2014 China's State Administration of Science (SASTIND) reported, they discovered three large objects sized 13x18, 14x19 and 24x22 meters at position N6.7 E105.63 (121nm eastsoutheast of the last known secondary radar position), all three objects within a radius of 20km (11nm) and published the satellite images, taken on Mar 9th 2014 at 11:00 Beijing time (03:00Z), see below. SASTIND stated they are committed to provide further search services to locate flight MH-370." http://avherald.com/h?article=4710c69b&opt=0

This does seem plausible, even if just to bring closure to those grieving, I hope this is not another lead to nowhere.

I hope so too. The Chinese likely have better satellite pictures they're not sharing to hide their capabilities so maybe they have a clearer idea of what they look like.

The families have certainly been subjected to quite a circus with erroneous information being divulged along with information being withheld. As an example, if they had just said they had tracked an unknown aircraft as soon as they knew it, that could have been resolved sooner. Instead of being unknown, it turned into "probably the flight" in the minds of everyone, given they withheld it so long. Even other governments started thinking they were not telling everything they knew.

The Aviation Herald

Updated with:

I hope so too. The Chinese likely have better satellite pictures they're not sharing to hide their capabilities so maybe they have a clearer idea of what they look like.

The families have certainly been subjected to quite a circus with erroneous information being divulged along with information being withheld. As an example, if they had just said they had tracked an unknown aircraft as soon as they knew it, that could have been resolved sooner. Instead of being unknown, it turned into "probably the flight" in the minds of everyone, given they withheld it so long. Even other governments started thinking they were not telling everything they knew.

Yes it is good news, at least the families can get some closure.

The Chinese have released pics of what maybe wreckage via BBC website the location looks not far from the oil worker location

I'd like to know if it took this long for the oil worker to come forward, or if he DID report it to the 'relevant authorities' and it has simply been lost in the same cloud of FUD that seems to have enveloped many of the Malaysians wheeled out in front of the media to provide 'answers'. The phrase 'plausible deniability' may be a cliche, but it's a cliche that rings true when potential lawsuits could cost Malaysia - and/or Boeing - billions. Whether they were terrorists or not, it was the Malaysians that allowed two fraudulent passport holders onto their national carrier - it's only after the fact that we are being told that this happens more than the powers-that-be want to admit.

Knowing how our own butt-coverering pen-pushers work here in Oz, I fully expect to have several people checking my passport when I arrive at Sydney Airport for my flight to KL in 6 weeks time : from Immigration to the airlines ground staff, there is no shortage of people here who are desperate to be seen doing their jobs. Well before this, it was often examined at check-in, again at the departure gate and a third time as I boarded the aircraft : perhaps they'll have people in the terminal randomly asking for secondary ID along with our passports. To date, the only people I've ever seen seriously examine an ID are (Australian) cops, and they arent infallible either.

Interesting times ahead.

The Chinese have released pics of what maybe wreckage via BBC website the location looks not far from the oil worker location

I'd like to know if it took this long for the oil worker to come forward, or if he DID report it to the 'relevant authorities' and it has simply been lost in the same cloud of FUD that seems to have enveloped many of the Malaysians wheeled out in front of the media to provide 'answers'. The phrase 'plausible deniability' may be a cliche, but it's a cliche that rings true when potential lawsuits could cost Malaysia - and/or Boeing - billions. Whether they were terrorists or not, it was the Malaysians that allowed two fraudulent passport holders onto their national carrier - it's only after the fact that we are being told that this happens more than the powers-that-be want to admit.

Knowing how our own butt-coverering pen-pushers work here in Oz, I fully expect to have several people checking my passport when I arrive at Sydney Airport for my flight to KL in 6 weeks time : from Immigration to the airlines ground staff, there is no shortage of people here who are desperate to be seen doing their jobs. Well before this, it was often examined at check-in, again at the departure gate and a third time as I boarded the aircraft : perhaps they'll have people in the terminal randomly asking for secondary ID along with our passports. To date, the only people I've ever seen seriously examine an ID are (Australian) cops, and they arent infallible either.

Interesting times ahead.

NZ man saw missing plane 'come down in flames'

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/03/13/05/50/new-zealand-man-mike-mckay-saw-missing-plane-come-down-in-flames

That email is sensationally detailed - if they have ignored it for this long and it turns out to be the clue we've been waiting for, two things spring to mind:

- lawyers will have extra ammunition for any subsequent legal action against Malaysia

- Malaysia and Vietnam have undboubtedly had to sift through thousands of reports, but if they are prepared to spend time investigating the other theories, surely this was a very specific grid reference for the search teams ?

That said, this could simply be another red herring. I keep forgetting that it's still quite early in that part of the world - hopefully they will get a plane out there very soon.