Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a phone that is a China clone in front of me... It emulates Apples I5 software it is touch screen uses a pencil type device for working around the screen. It's measurements are 8.8mm length x 4.5mm width and 14cm depth. It is possible to be hidden were you say the picture was... In the crack of someone's A**!! As this phone is completely sealed (GM80902) If you tell me how to attach a picture here I will satisfy your Weird Mind Set.

(A picture of phone and ruler... Not my A**!!)

I quoted sites to go and makeyour own opinion.... Not to go on some wild tangent.... on a subject you are not apparently aware of! I have it on good authority... Sitting beside me... this phone has been hidden...Proving to Federal Government a way thru Security for National Defense... If needed!.....

I'l just call you Jim... as you are not a Gentleman...ok?

Jim Just because something say's it is from certain type device... You should know "If you are in Thailand" we have many Items that are Duplicates and not the original Item. So I am saying him being from Maylasia... it is entirely Possible (Possible...ok???) that looking at the cost of Items here that he own something that is a clone... ok? I myself have had some really high quality Clone Rolex Watches... I also have a Tablet that is a Clone of one of the Ipads (dual Sim... 16gm memory.... 4gb ram...) dor about 1/4 the price! Plus it actually works great!!

I never commented on contents of either of my links as to being absoutely True beyound any questionable doubt.... But I did as you any everyone else here did was give an alternative answer to why... (Maybe???) they haven't found anything... not even a bolt or shoe or lifejacket... anything that could possibly float.. ok?

I appologize if you or anyone else seems to thinkI have used your name in Vain... I want families to know where... their loved ones are! There are alternatives and we need to explore EVERYTHING!!

Tell me how to attach picture here and I will give you the Proof you, Jim... so deserately need!

I quote a partial... "Great Minds explore Ideas..." - E.R.

Edited by davidstipek

Do we really have to explore all the nutjob websites?

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Think of all the joy they'll bring us!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Let's see. Did the US hijack the plane and land it at DG, an act which could get all involved the death penalty, even in military court?

Or did Islamic extremists plot with the US to land the plane at DG, an act which could get All the death penalty?

Kidnapping or hijacking - either one will get you at least life and probably the death penalty.

We're talking about more than 250 civilians here, not militants.

If the plane is on the ground, it almost has to be in Islamic extremist territory. There must have been something very valuable in the way of intelligence or some commodity for anyone to want to capture the plane and passengers rather than crash it. That's IF it was a deliberate act.

How astonishing.

They have gone from “ we are certain the plane went down in that location beyond reasonable doubt “ just a week or so ago to the following remarks in that article..

“ the starting point for the search is one that does not give us the same level of certainty that we would have if we knew where the aircraft was immediately before it was lost,” he said.

“We don't know what altitude the aircraft was travelling at. We don't really know the speed it was going.”

Muslim extremists don't exactly worry about the death penalty...

True, that's why I doubt DG, or US involvement. Americans do care about the death penalty.

That's why I think that if it landed (IF it landed) it would have been in Islamic extremist territory.

Mind you, I have no clue what happened.

"good night, All right",,,, NOTHING outta the norm there,,, so WHY report, THAT,,,, then 3+ weeks later,,, say,,, "Good night, 370".... ???? seems to me,,, they're of the mind,,,,"the muddier the water, the BETTER"!!!!,,, WHY report a SIMPLE, "sign off",,,, then report a DIFFERENT sign-off later? BOTH mean,, EXACTLY the same thing,,,, so WHY change them in the media? This SAME pilot,, has made this EXACT flight,,, HOW many times before????,,,, so what was his,,, "normal" sign-off?????

Edited by Adeeos

I can take a wild guess.

Chicog

I can take a wild guess too...

But don't you think at this point... Anything is possible? Think about it... If indeed it is in the Ocean... And the Cargo Manifest is legit.... There is so much debri that would float... Mangosteens plastic boxes they would have been pack in... (4 tons worth...) Luggage... seat cushions... Life jackets... purses... carry on items... I can go on but I think you understand what I am getting at. My wifes family has several Orchards we have tested containers used, and fruit... In both fresh and salt water conditions. They are still floating from day 2 of the search. They have taken pictures from 175-200 ft and you can tell there is something in water, not what it is., but something is there. (We did this in Ping River) I would also search beaches, as in windy conditions with tide and waves they would travel fast. Any Island around the suspected "PATHS" or along the Ping Arc. Word should be sent by Radio to whereever in the Indian Ocean... no matter how desolated to look daily!! You find the fruit and Knowing Sea's Movement and time elapsed you will find Crash Site... But only if it Crashed!

I would check local markets in all the surrounding countries for an abundence of fruit... Simple yes! Stupid maybe... but here again the World is watching... let them also do some looking... If it' something not normally there at this time of year... Or price is cheap (Maybe there's an abundence of it...) should be reported to Police, News Teams, whoever would be honest enough to speak up...

I don't believe it, but my mind is open for any clues at this time. Remember weeks back on Thai Vista dot Com There was an article about 2 Former Navy Seals Now working for Blackwater Security... who Died Guarding Containers and Freighter disappeared... Who is the Employer of the Engineers who disappeared??? Same?? Why was that article hushed up and disappeared from the Press...??? What could possibly have been in the containers to warrant their own Security Team...?

I still want to post a Picture of this Phone to quell G Jim's rages on here... He may know 2 or 3 things... But he does not know 4 or 5! How to copy Photo and get site here to show it?? I will even send to a Moderator to do If He Wants!

Hey Guys... at this point anything is possible! Like you until proven correct then... I will believe!

Edited by davidstipek

I have a phone that is a China clone in front of me... It emulates Apples I5 software it is touch screen uses a pencil type device for working around the screen. It's measurements are 8.8mm length x 4.5mm width and 14cm depth. It is possible to be hidden were you say the picture was... In the crack of someone's A**!! As this phone is completely sealed (GM80902) If you tell me how to attach a picture here I will satisfy your Weird Mind Set.

(A picture of phone and ruler... Not my A**!!)

I quoted sites to go and makeyour own opinion.... Not to go on some wild tangent.... on a subject you are not apparently aware of! I have it on good authority... Sitting beside me... this phone has been hidden...Proving to Federal Government a way thru Security for National Defense... If needed!.....

I'l just call you Jim... as you are not a Gentleman...ok?

Jim Just because something say's it is from certain type device... You should know "If you are in Thailand" we have many Items that are Duplicates and not the original Item. So I am saying him being from Maylasia... it is entirely Possible (Possible...ok???) that looking at the cost of Items here that he own something that is a clone... ok? I myself have had some really high quality Clone Rolex Watches... I also have a Tablet that is a Clone of one of the Ipads (dual Sim... 16gm memory.... 4gb ram...) dor about 1/4 the price! Plus it actually works great!!

I never commented on contents of either of my links as to being absoutely True beyound any questionable doubt.... But I did as you any everyone else here did was give an alternative answer to why... (Maybe???) they haven't found anything... not even a bolt or shoe or lifejacket... anything that could possibly float.. ok?

I appologize if you or anyone else seems to thinkI have used your name in Vain... I want families to know where... their loved ones are! There are alternatives and we need to explore EVERYTHING!!

Tell me how to attach picture here and I will give you the Proof you, Jim... so deserately need!

I quote a partial... "Great Minds explore Ideas..." - E.R.

David, I was about to tell you how to attach a photo then I read that you said I am not a Gentleman :( I am truly gutted.

....... Jim

Look, I just went on the report, If they say the photo is from an iphone 5S and that the phone was hidden up his ass then what am I supposed to think. We don't all have a brain the size of Jupiter like you do we Sherlock? If I took the time to type the text message that Mr Woods allegedly did considering he told the world he hid the phone up his ass (i would have said 'tell my Mum I am ok!' instead). you don't want the world questioning that kind of thing do you David? So you would say 'I hid the phone up my ass..........BUT it is a Chinese clone 8.8mm length x 4.5mm width and 14cm depth" so everyone knows you were not involved in those funny parties in San Francisco in the 70's.

This is the latest one David. Seems there is more than an iphone5S hidden away, maybe he has found the flash now as it's not so dark. The GPS co-ordinates on the photo are for ................. Diego Garcia!

2154224_10.jpg?w=300&h=200&crop=1

On balance I really don't think the photo from Mr Woods is real is it David? Maybe about as real as the one above eh!

Lets go back to a huge technical issue causing incapacitation of the flight crew on a planet that is 3/5ths covered by water.

I can take a wild guess.

Chicog

I can take a wild guess too...

But don't you think at this point... Anything is possible? Think about it... If indeed it is in the Ocean... And the Cargo Manifest is legit.... There is so much debri that would float... Mangosteens plastic boxes they would have been pack in... (4 tons worth...) Luggage... seat cushions... Life jackets... purses... carry on items... I can go on but I think you understand what I am getting at. My wifes family has several Orchards we have tested containers used, and fruit... In both fresh and salt water conditions. They are still floating from day 2 of the search. They have taken pictures from 175-200 ft and you can tell there is something in water, not what it is., but something is there. (We did this in Ping River) I would also search beaches, as in windy conditions with tide and waves they would travel fast. Any Island around the suspected "PATHS" or along the Ping Arc. Word should be sent by Radio to whereever in the Indian Ocean... no matter how desolated to look daily!! You find the fruit and Knowing Sea's Movement and time elapsed you will find Crash Site... But only if it Crashed!

I would check local markets in all the surrounding countries for an abundence of fruit... Simple yes! Stupid maybe... but here again the World is watching... let them also do some looking... If it' something not normally there at this time of year... Or price is cheap (Maybe there's an abundence of it...) should be reported to Police, News Teams, whoever would be honest enough to speak up...

I don't believe it, but my mind is open for any clues at this time. Remember weeks back on Thai Vista dot Com There was an article about 2 Former Navy Seals Now working for Blackwater Security... who Died Guarding Containers and Freighter disappeared... Who is the Employer of the Engineers who disappeared??? Same?? Why was that article hushed up and disappeared from the Press...??? What could possibly have been in the containers to warrant their own Security Team...?

I still want to post a Picture of this Phone to quell G Jim's rages on here... He may know 2 or 3 things... But he does not know 4 or 5! How to copy Photo and get site here to show it?? I will even send to a Moderator to do If He Wants!

Hey Guys... at this point anything is possible! Like you until proven correct then... I will believe!

You should earn a place on the TV wall of fame and never ever be banned due to the accompanying drop in morale we would all suffer.

Firstly you seem to be talking about these mangosteens like they would be filling the ocean up like something from the Quatermass experiment. It was 4 tonnes, not 4 million tonnes. 4 tonnes of mangosteen will fill the back of two Toyota hilux trucks. Just HOW are you going to spot these mangosteens that are purple brown in colour bobbing around in a gazzillion square miles of water? You think there are enough mangosteens for several countries to now be enjoying a 'fruit de la mer' bonanza where the markets are not only over flowing with mangosteens but so many that the prices have been driven down. I have no explanation why but the phrase 'a sandwich short of a picnic' keeps looping around my head. Furthermore unless these mangosteens have a hidden magnetic property it is most likely they are now lonesome unaccompanied mangosteens each thinking they are (correctly) a lone mangosteen in a very large ocean, and not a huge mass of fruit waiting to be washed ashore together to solve a third world countries food shortage.

There is no need to feel you out to quell my non existent rage by displaying your prowess in pasting a photo of a phone that could be hidden in an orifice. I have no rage, contraire I am very happy to be entertained by one of the greatest thinkers of our time David wink.png

I am truly upset that I did not witness you and your wife experimenting on mangosteens chucked in the Ping River. Is the Ping River anything to do with the Ping Arc? it seems a remarkable coincidence.

Edited by GentlemanJim

I saw the clip from anonymous where they are convinced that the plane went missing on behalf of Jacob Rothschild. A potentially world changing superconductor patent became the sole property of Rothschild when the plane crashed and killed the four other patent co-claimants.

Interesting that in the series Lost, it was another Jacob who brought that plane down. Life imitating art?

I know we aren't supposed to be drifting into conspiracies, but I do take the claims of Anonymous a little more seriously than most.

"good night, All right",,,, NOTHING outta the norm there,,, so WHY report, THAT,,,, then 3+ weeks later,,, say,,, "Good night, 370".... ???? seems to me,,, they're of the mind,,,,"the muddier the water, the BETTER"!!!!,,, WHY report a SIMPLE, "sign off",,,, then report a DIFFERENT sign-off later? BOTH mean,, EXACTLY the same thing,,,, so WHY change them in the media? This SAME pilot,, has made this EXACT flight,,, HOW many times before????,,,, so what was his,,, "normal" sign-off?????

Here's the reason it matters:

This is a serious investigation. It requires precision. Malaysian authorities, by waiting 3 weeks to report the actual words spoken, have shown they're not good at precision or at objectively aiding the investigation. It particularly exacerbates the situation for relatives of passengers, because they've been saying all along that Malaysian authorities are withholding info and/or being evasive.

I saw the clip from anonymous where they are convinced that the plane went missing on behalf of Jacob Rothschild. A potentially world changing superconductor patent became the sole property of Rothschild when the plane crashed and killed the four other patent co-claimants.

Interesting that in the series Lost, it was another Jacob who brought that plane down. Life imitating art?

I know we aren't supposed to be drifting into conspiracies, but I do take the claims of Anonymous a little more seriously than most.

If that were the game afoot, I'm sure certain parties would spare absolutely no expense to get the aircraft found, no matter what, or what governments, it might take. Besides, until those four other co-claimants are declared legally dead ('don't know how long that might take), the patent is not JR's property yet, is it? The conspirators would have been better off making sure the aircraft went down where the wreckage (and the human remains) COULD be found I'd think.

bbc interview questions reports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zNy-5ESos

Poor woman - delusional. Feel very sorry for her.

I think the same. But as there is no answers, which people who are really involved in this case, require. There will be more and more of these questions. I bet there is plenty of people who are desperately seeking for resolution, any kind.

Personally I think these questions should be answered in a serious way. Not laughing, not ignoring nor pushing the lady down. Otherwise she might stay on her state of shock, which bunch of loonies will enforce, if there is no reliable people answering to her questions.

It's two very different thing to think out of the box compared to focus on conspiracies.

I saw the video interview in the link, and object to the word 'delusional' to describe her. Stressed, flummoxed, at wit's end, betrayed, fed up, ....would be better adjectives.

Has anyone seen this patent? All patents are in the public domain, if it exists someone should be able to track it down and reveal that the names of 4 of the patent holders were on that plane.

Has anyone seen this patent? All patents are in the public domain, if it exists someone should be able to track it down and reveal that the names of 4 of the patent holders were on that plane.
There was post a few days ago which gave some details of the patent (no link though) and the names of the 5 patent holders, but it was deleted and branded as conspiracy….

Sent from a telephone, which make and model is no concern of yours….

I don't know if this particular theory has been mentioned on here as I have not read the whole thread, but I recently received the following e-mail from a relative with many airline/aviation connections and found it quite interesting, maybe even plausible.

Forwarded to me by a fellow UAL pilot and USAF fighter pilot.

Given the intense interest in the disappearance of the B-777
. . . and a recently received email from a friend . . . I thought that
you all might like to read this short message. The author’s name is Pat. He
is a good friend of mine from Federal Express. I was his First Officer
(Co-Pilot) for two or three months prior to my upgrading to Captain in
1995. Pat and I then served together as Line Check Airman in the B-727 for a
number of years. He is an ex-Air Force F-15 pilot and is now either a
MD-11 or B-777 Captain at FedEx. He is a “straight shooter”! As a
“courtesy” I have obliterated his last name and email address.

THE HINDU CUSH

an observation: a retired 3-star USAF general said (on Fox News) on
18th of March that Boeing received its last 'ping' from the malaysian 777,
while on the ground in western pakistan, in taliban-controlled area, near
the afghanistan border.

while flying today between paris and new delhi (LFPG-VIDP), we were
going to fly right over that area. when talking with Kabul Control, we were
told to "OFFSET COURSE 10 NAUTICAL MILES TO THE NORTH, TO AVOID MILITARY
AREA".

Having flown this part of the world for the last 3.5 yrs, i have NEVER
been asked to offset that much in that area, EVEN WHILE THE WAR WAS GOING
ON.

………i'm just sayin'…………………..

The ‘three star’ that Pat is referring to is General Tom McInerney.
General McInerney has been a Fox News contributor for quite a while. He
comes across to me as an intelligent, sober and connected man. He is always
quite measured in his responses and I have never seen him wonder off “into
the woods” by trying to make people think that he is knowledgeable about
subject matter that he has little understanding of. On two occasions
(that I have seen) this past week the General has stated unequivocally that
the missing B-777 is ‘on the ground in western Pakistan in a Taliban
controlled area’. Two days ago he publically stated on one of the Fox News
programs that he had information from Boeing that the last “ping” from
the aircraft had been when the aircraft was on the ground in Pakistan. The
following day Boeing walked that statement back but . . . did not state
that McInerney was incorrect. Last night I saw a teaser that the General
was going to be on the Sean Hannity show. I normally do not watch Sean
but I did want to hear what the General had to say, given his position that
is clearly contrary to the story being put out by everyone else. Once
again General McInerney stated . . . without equivocation, that the
aircraft was on the ground in western Pakistan. Sean inquired as to his sources
and that General responded that he could not divulge his sources “at this
time”.

Now . . . everyone on this mailing is either an accomplished pilot or
crewmember. I have little doubt that this mystery has caused you to ponder
the question . . . “what happened”. I have been involved in several
military aircraft accident investigations and the lesson that I have learned
from those experiences is to avoid speculation and let the evidence
guide you to a conclusion. Frequently things are not what they initially
appear to be . . . or, as Will Rogers once mused; ‘If things were as obvious
as they initially appear . . . then men would be riding horseback
sidesaddle . . . and not women’. One infuriating aspect to this story is the
plethora of “experts” that are dredged up by the media whose knowledge of
the B-777 and of typical airline (ICAO and Domestic) procedures is . . .
in a word . . . lacking. As one example . . . virtually every guest has
Googled the B-777-200ER and noted that its fuel capacity is just over
45,000 gallons . . . a little over 300,000 pounds. Unfortunately, transport
aircraft are not like our automobiles that we fill up completely at every
fueling. There are specific requirements for fuel that include taxi fuel,
climb to initial altitude fuel, cruise fuel (all corrected for wind
aloft), descent fuel, approach and landing fuel . . . fuel to the alternate
and reserve fuel. The sum of these will be the amount of fuel on board at
‘block out’ and that amount will be reflected on the aircraft’s Weight &
Balance paperwork. I flew the B-727 for over twenty years . . . that
aircraft has a capacity of 54,000 pounds of fuel. I could count on one hand
the number of times that I ever took off with 54,000 pounds in the
aircraft. The issue is ‘fuel burn for the trip’. If you are carrying extra
fuel (above the required fuel), you are burning extra fuel simply to carry
extra fuel. So . . . THE question concerning the B-777 should be . . .
how much fuel did the aircraft have at ‘block out’. If we knew that the
block out fuel was (say) 220,000 pounds, then Boeing, given the profile
that the aircraft flew . . . could tell you within a few miles what the
maximum range of the aircraft was . . . but after almost two weeks I have not
heard this issue raised by any of the “experts”.

Now . . . I have come to the conclusion that General McInerney very well
may have found the answer . . . if for no other reason in that it can be
explained by virtually every aspect of this tragedy. If the aircraft is
in Pakistan, then there will be no wreckage . . . and no debris field.
While the subject of ‘pilot suicide’ has been discussed, flying 2,700
miles to flame out and crash into the Indian Ocean makes little sense to me.
The Egypt Air First Officer in the B-767 didn’t make it fifty miles off
of the US coast! This situation certainly appears to be a well thought out
criminal act . . . by somebody. Given the Captains political
‘extremism’ and the fact that his marriage was reportedly “failing” . . . that his
wife and daughter moved out of their home the day before the aircraft
went missing . . . this is where I’d put my chips. No one went to all of
this planning and deliberation just to trash the airplane . . . you could
do that with absolutely no planning whatsoever. I am also intrigued at the
Israeli response. The Jerusalem paper (on line) commented that Israeli
officials ‘expected to see the aircraft again’. The Israelis have also
publically stated that Iran is involved and have issued NOTAMS indicating
that initial contact with Israeli ATC will be moved further from her
borders to permit adequate time to ‘de-louse’ (my words) any suspicious
aircraft. Without question, the Israelis have the best HUMINT in that region .
. . they don’t get caught sleeping often.

I am of the opinion that the ‘flaw’ in the planning is the fact that
the perpetrator did not realize that the SatCom system would continue to
“ping” even though the systems were ‘turned off’ in the cockpit. Like our
cellphones, even when we turn them off, if the sim chip has any power,
the phone is communicating with the nearest cell tower. The only way to “go
dark” with a cell phone is to remove the battery or allow it to
completely discharge. In the case of the B-777, someone would have to find the
appropriate circuit breaker(s) . . . either in the cockpit or the E&E
compartment (below deck) and pull them to depowering the equipment.

Interesting situation with terrifying potential. Pakistan reportedly has
over 200 nuclear weapons . . . think about the possibilities . . .

Cheers,