What is there to do in Chiang Mai?

funnyguy69

Not A fan of that city.I was bored my 3rd day there.Ok place to visit .I wouldn't want to live there.

Bored, I cannot understand the younger generation,all my life (so far),

I never once have been bored,just wish I had a little time to be bored !

regards Worgeordie

Lived in Chiang Mai a couple years and it does get boring going to the same places day after day after you have done all the tourist stuff. It's a small city and there is not an unlimited amount of activities, people or things to do if you need a lot of stimulation like me.

But I guess you can find paradise anywhere if you try hard enough (like the poster above has). Monks can find it in a cave, some old farts can find it playing marbles every day, who knows?

Edited by donniereadit
  • Like 2

I'm curious what the people who are bored with CM do to not be bored, and where exactly they do it. Bored-with-CM people, care to comment?

sit around drinking beer, bang bargirls are two of the main ones. can you add any others?

Can do that anywhere in the world so whats exciting or different about that then,,,drinking pxxh beer and bargirla who dont care a sxxt about you wow i,m real happy i travelled thousands of miles for that.

It is a typical comment and in a reality of may in CM thats why it is boring...figure it out for yourself,,,,A wee bit o f sunshine,,buddihist temple here and there and a coconut tree is hardly the most exciting of experiences to experience......

For a 17 year old there is plenty to do in CM if language is not a problem,,,if he doesnt have the sheep mentality and go out and explore and do things for himself,,if he is really interested in people and what is happening in CM thailand alone there is tons of stuff for him to get into to keep himself occupied and learn and grow as a person