big shoe sizes

Dirk_brijs

anyone can point me out to the shop with the most choices on big shoe size sneakers

talking about size 12 and up

most shops I know off have size 12 in stock but very limited supplies and look like small size 12s so would like to see some size 13s

anyone knows something more?

Tx

Edited by Dirk_brijs
  • Like 1

Be sure to try on the shoes they actually sell you and don't let them out of your site after you try them on. I once tried on a pair and then told them I wanted them. I wanted THOSE but wasn't paying attention, and they got me. They boxed up shoes and sold them to me. Got home, they were the wrong size and didn't fit. They wouldn't refund my money or replace the shoes. I had to do a credit card charge back to get my money back. Not sure how they mixed them up, but they did.

I know we can't name and shame, but this was at a large sports store in Central Mall. Sure you can figure it out.

I actually get my shoes made in Pattaya, they do all types of styles & materials at about the 3000baht mark.

I have size 12+ feet but they are very wide so I need 4E fittings in width.

This works for me except for runners, they have to be New Balance size 12, 4E or nothing.

Cheers

I actually get my shoes made in Pattaya, they do all types of styles & materials at about the 3000baht mark.

This works for me except for runners, they have to be New Balance size 12, 4E or nothing.

Cheers

Where in Pattaya?

Cheers

Where in Pattaya?

On Second road over Pattaya Tai about 50 metres. It is painted pink & is called Leather House.

He keeps my feet moulds on hand, I just select material & style, job done.

I had one pair that "squeeked" on one shoe, they pulled it apart & reinforced all at no cost, good service.

The only issue is he is irregular with his shop hours.

Good Luck