Leaving the UK for Good. Thailand Bound

homeownership

This is my final post from the UK, in around 36 hours, I will board my flight from Manchester to Amsterdam and then on to Bangkok.

There have been friends in the UK and many have tears to see is leave, but we all have a finite amount of time in life and I dont intend on wasting mine in the UK.

Thank you for your supportive messages in advance, next post will be from Shangri La BKK.

Ta Ta For Now.

• Like 2

So, are you taking up residence (again) in that Nirvana for retirees and gated communities aka Chiang Mai? Or do you have a plan to broaden your Thai horizons and rent a flop above an Indian tailor's on the arse-end of Sukhumvit this time?

• 3 months later...

Which Airline are you flying with, never knew there was one with a stopover in Amsterdam/ Skipol

Would be KLM.

Cheers Toady, i would have guessed at that nut still didnt know.Will have to check prices compared with Emirates, Etihad and the other one i have forgotten.

Which Airline are you flying with, never knew there was one with a stopover in Amsterdam/ Skipol

Would be KLM.

Cheers Toady, i would have guessed at that nut still didnt know.Will have to check prices compared with Emirates, Etihad and the other one i have forgotten.

Yeah they do a few places like Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham. I flew Bristol to Bangkok a few years back wasn't great, prefer Etihad these days

• Like 1

Would be KLM.

Yeah they do a few places like Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham. I flew Bristol to Bangkok a few years back wasn't great, prefer Etihad these days

Just checked and about the same price as Etihad and Emirates 35,000 baht ish.No plans to go back for holiday this year

This is my final post from the UK, in around 36 hours, I will board my flight from Manchester to Amsterdam and then on to Bangkok.

There have been friends in the UK and many have tears to see is leave, but we all have a finite amount of time in life and I dont intend on wasting mine in the UK.

Thank you for your supportive messages in advance, next post will be from Shangri La BKK.

Ta Ta For Now.

Can you detail what compulsion is driving this quest other than better weather?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Ta Ta For Now.

Can you detail what compulsion is driving this quest other than better weather?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

His deviancy

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

many have tears to see us leave ... Nice as long as there aren't too many with tears to see you arrive.

I wonder about the child he was grooming

another potential belly acher about how bad its got back home. when he sees the cost of health insurance for the rest of his days he may get worried

Check his history.HomeO Could be Rolf Harris