wearing all your gold?

padsterj

What's the point of owning stuff if you can't or don't wear it? All those of you who bought things for your partner and keep them all locked up and hidden away, why on earth did you buy the stuff for her in the first place? i say good on her for wanting to wear it, that's why you buy jewellery right....to wear. In saying this Thai's like to wear their gold as it shows they have a kind of success and it's all about face. The more gold the better they look. My partner has some gold such as necklace, bracelet, earings etc and yes she does wear them all. But I certainly haven't gone overboard buying her whatever she wants and she certainly doesn't ask for anything either.

WHY buy that stuff in the first place.??????????????????????

Do you not understand that it reads to most...........Bar girl hooked a farang...................sad.png

Do you see Thai rich folk wearing that stuff.....???????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............coffee1.gif

So because your so tight to buy some gold for your wife to wear, that makes her hi-so not a bar girl?cheesy.gif

Read above. Some of you hard ons will never learn. But not my problem that the locals think your a buffalo. laugh.png

Qwai not! Some people never use their big head. That's Qwai there are so many birds bouncing around the bars covered in gold.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my girlfriend does not have the capacity to buy gold herself. I am very much appreciated for buying her nice things, I personally dont give a rats xxxx what other people think. if my lady is happy so am I.I have many wealthy friends back home, most are dick heads when it comes to money. you cant buy class,but here in Thailand having some gold when you are unable to obtain it yourself does earn respect despite what Thai folks say.

Total rolox, YOU are being looked at as a farang Buffalo. Thai folk don't give shit about the bird, she has relieved you of cash.....

farang buffalo! yeah good one dopey! wouldn't want to be your girlfriend /wife.. its not fleecing when freely given,and I don't care too much for Thai folk who are paranoid and jealous of farang..neither does my girlfriend.. and what would Thai folks say about a Thai person who gives his girlfriend /wife something nice. that he is a Thai buffalo.. you should really come into the 21st century it is so much more fun.

No, It means she is good at her job.

she is good at her job.she is a chef!

[/quo

[/quo

She cooks up rubbish and you eat it all up. Well done.

hey trans, change hands! but maybe you should ask your wifey for permission to do so!

Edited by Eloelo

To SOALBUNDY...........

You wrote "You obviously don't show of in writing...........fysically?????? please a little more effort, there are online dictionaries"

When you criticise someone for their bad spelling you leave yourself open to the same criticism.

So you should have replied "You obviously don't show off in writing..........."

A common error by many, even when their first language is English. Posters often misspell through typing fast or with intention to do so. Just saying.

My keys "bounce" sometimes they repeat a letter,sometimes they don't write a letter. after writing a post i have to go back to correct which is usually easy as a misspelt word is red underlined. "Of" would not show as incorrect (you are right it it should be "off,which i undoubtedly keyed). American English correction will show a mistake even if it is correctly written in British English. BTW criticize is written with a Z not an S. At least i make an effort. One can excuse false syntax if the writer doesn't have English as his first language but if a word is shown to be wrongly spelt (red underlined) why not make an effort and look it up?.........The word fysically was not just glaring it was painful to look at.

Hey, hey, hey - steady on. What do YOU mean "at least make an effort"

The word criticise is spelt with an "s" in ENGLISH. Just ask the residents of the UK and it's many former colonies including Australia, New Zealand, India etc It's spelt with a "z" in American English.

You even drive on the wrong side of the road to us just to be different.

I am not bashing the Yanks but remember your interpretation of the spelling of the English language is not the ONLY spelling of the English language that the rest of us ENGLISH speakers write and speak.

There are so many other examples I could give but they are not relevant to this topic.

• Like 1

my girlfriend does not have the capacity to buy gold herself. I am very much appreciated for buying her nice things, I personally dont give a rats xxxx what other people think. if my lady is happy so am I.I have many wealthy friends back home, most are dick heads when it comes to money. you cant buy class,but here in Thailand having some gold when you are unable to obtain it yourself does earn respect despite what Thai folks say.

Total rolox, YOU are being looked at as a farang Buffalo. Thai folk don't give shit about the bird, she has relieved you of cash.....

farang buffalo! yeah good one dopey! wouldn't want to be your girlfriend /wife.. its not fleecing when freely given,and I don't care too much for Thai folk who are paranoid and jealous of farang..neither does my girlfriend.. and what would Thai folks say about a Thai person who gives his girlfriend /wife something nice. that he is a Thai buffalo.. you should really come into the 21st century it is so much more fun.

No, It means she is good at her job.

she is good at her job.she is a chef!

[/quo

[/quo

She cooks up rubbish and you eat it all up. Well done.

hey trans, change hands! but maybe you should ask your wifey for permission to do so!

That's so true and funny at the same time. Jeff Lynne will be impressed.

To SOALBUNDY...........

You wrote "You obviously don't show of in writing...........fysically?????? please a little more effort, there are online dictionaries"

When you criticise someone for their bad spelling you leave yourself open to the same criticism.

So you should have replied "You obviously don't show off in writing..........."

A common error by many, even when their first language is English. Posters often misspell through typing fast or with intention to do so. Just saying.

My keys "bounce" sometimes they repeat a letter,sometimes they don't write a letter. after writing a post i have to go back to correct which is usually easy as a misspelt word is red underlined. "Of" would not show as incorrect (you are right it it should be "off,which i undoubtedly keyed). American English correction will show a mistake even if it is correctly written in British English. BTW criticize is written with a Z not an S. At least i make an effort. One can excuse false syntax if the writer doesn't have English as his first language but if a word is shown to be wrongly spelt (red underlined) why not make an effort and look it up?.........The word fysically was not just glaring it was painful to look at.

Hey, hey, hey - steady on. What do YOU mean "at least make an effort"

The word criticise is spelt with an "s" in ENGLISH. Just ask the residents of the UK and it's many former colonies including Australia, New Zealand, India etc It's spelt with a "z" in American English.

You even drive on the wrong side of the road to us just to be different.

I am not bashing the Yanks but remember your interpretation of the spelling of the English language is not the ONLY spelling of the English language that the rest of us ENGLISH speakers write and speak.

There are so many other examples I could give but they are not relevant to this topic.

I am British. I also thought that criticise was correct but since it was red underlined i checked with "Cambridge free English dictionary online"

Criticism ....correct but........Criticize. Ball is in your court

@ Soalbundy

"I am British. I also thought that criticise was correct but since it was red underlined i checked with "Cambridge free English dictionary online"

Criticism ....correct but........Criticize. Ball is in your court"

Yes you are correct. Sure looks American English to me. Ball's in my court? Then let's leave it at one set all. TV readers aren't interested in our continuing spelling discussions.

My girlfriend does not wear any jewelry at all and also no makeup (unless we are going out). And she still looks much hotter and more elegant than any "bling" woman I have ever seen :-)

Your wife/girlfriend is doing it to show off and because she is insecure of herself. Maybe the women in the condo, has got a game going on who has caught the best providing Farang. Buy her some more stuff.

• Like 1

Well well, if she knew what time she should meet you and she deliberately came late. That was not a good sign for relationship and it is rude!. And do you think if you do back the samething to her, believe me she will not even wait for you that long!

But if she came late and called you to let you know what happened. It should be ok.

People should respect another person by not letting you wait for one and half hours. That is unacceptable in life.

Forget the being able to tell if it's a copy or not. I have yet to meet a Woman who knows when you want to meet at 14:00 it does not mean 15:30. So what's the watch for?

Just because you want to do something at a certain time, it doesn't mean that everyone else does.

Well well, if she knew what time she should meet you and she deliberately came late. That was not a good sign for relationship and it is rude!. And do you think if you do back the samething to her, believe me she will not even wait for you that long!

But if she came late and called you to let you know what happened. It should be ok.

People should respect another person by not letting you wait for one and half hours. That is unacceptable in life.

Forget the being able to tell if it's a copy or not. I have yet to meet a Woman who knows when you want to meet at 14:00 it does not mean 15:30. So what's the watch for?

Just because you want to do something at a certain time, it doesn't mean that everyone else does.

I Think Most of Thais Dont Show The Gold They are Wearing bcoz They know there are Spotters who spots and follows and keep a track who is having Gold and wait for there Turn Patience gets them Gold which was told to me by some body may be i dont know its correct or not but many people speaks like this how come my Friend dont Know This

Lower-class Thais including what are euphemistically called "bar girls" love "tong".

Rich and/or educated Thais prefer more understated displays of wealth. (Unless you have the money for a Lambo then you don't care what people think)

A nice Patek or Hublot seems quite popular at the moment when I've been walking around Siam Paragon wink.png

Although the Chinese just can't shake off their love of a Gold Rolex President or any Rolex with a clever Chinese inspired model number.

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL
  • Like 2

Lower-class Thais including what are euphemistically called "bar girls" love "tong".

Rich and/or educated Thais prefer more understated displays of wealth. (Unless you have the money for a Lambo then you don't care what people think)

A nice Patek or Hublot seems quite popular at the moment when I've been walking around Siam Paragon wink.png

Although the Chinese just can't shake off their love of a Gold Rolex President or any Rolex with a clever Chinese inspired model number.

RAZZ

Oh I forgot...AP's seem a bit "de rigueur" at the moment too!

RAZZ

RAZZ

Oh I forgot...AP's seem a bit "de rigueur" at the moment too!

RAZZ