Pet Hates on Thai Visa Forums

A. BOOZER

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shal we talk about the latest version of linux operating system..

You call that normal conversation?

I can understand anyone using whatever excuse to get away.

And in many thousands of public conversations about sexual topics, I've never heard anyone admit to actually wanting a hand job, no point in travelling all the way here to get something that's so cheaply and readily available back home.

You call that normal conversation?

I can understand anyone using whatever excuse to get away.

And in many thousands of public conversations about sexual topics, I've never heard anyone admit to actually wanting a hand job, no point in travelling all the way here to get something that's so cheaply and readily available back home.

Actually HJ stands for Head Job, your talking about a handy. Here we go making me talk about sex again... i just cant help myself to turn every subject i read into something about shagging

My dog is 3yo and still steals one of my thongs and runs of into the garden with it every night...sometimes demolishing it.

Mine is actually very sick and very old...cancer...heartbreaking to watch him.....

The love he has given you through his life if worth losing a few thongs. Sorry to hear your dog is sick. I hope he has as good life as he can for the rest of it.

Oooh bet she's gives a good hj.. how much

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

You were sleeping too much in computer class. When the computer initiates communication with the internet it is known as handshaking not hj.

• Like 1

The posters who attempt humour (usually behind the guise of knowing it all). They usually appear in the first ten or so posts, consist of one sentence (usually followed by emoticons - the newspaper reading coffee drinking one, or the lying on the floor laughing one - you know the ones - coffee1.gifcheesy.gif ).

I love humour and comedy, but it is sadly lacking here.

• Like 1

Damn, I'm glad a person can't shoot or throw rocks through their PC screens, there'd be a lot of people hurt who were trying to throw a little humor at a subject or person. Come on guys lighten up . Life is to short to be pissed off all the time.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Know it alls who know absolutely nothing and have somehow become one of those unmentionable persons that can delete or move your post to some obscure thread and do it all without the necessary documentation to do it legally and then condem others for doing something similar without the proper documentation.

I'll second that......

Actually HJ stands for Head Job, your talking about a handy. Here we go making me talk about sex again... i just cant help myself to turn every subject i read into something about shagging

Where I come from that would be a BJ, never a HJ.

And hey you're the one that brought up sex talk 8-)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I don't even like girls talking about sex during sex

You have people watching?......................blink.png

tongue.png

I don't even like girls talking about sex during sex

You have people watching?......................

With each other

The ones who turn every subject into something about sex

Can we just have a normal conversation

NO! it would be too boring, lack of participation, and the topic will be left behind. Plus, people like to talk about sex.

The ones who turn every subject into something about sex

Can we just have a normal conversation

NO! it would be too boring, lack of participation, and the topic will be left behind. Plus, people like to talk about sex.

They like to talk about sex with anyone with your avatar, somsrisonphimai - some of the regulars don't get out anywhere near enough ;)