What does "I want someone to take care of me" mean?

hellohello123

I see so many profiles that have "I want someone to take care of me", and people who say this in person too,

what exactly does it mean? as ive heard so many different variations.

is it "I want some rich guy to pay for everything so I can not work and sit on my butt and buy my family stuff"

or

"Im just looking for a caring partner"

or

"im writing this because every one else is writing it, and I have no idea what it means"

• Like 1

What does "I want someone to take care of me" mean?

To provide emotional stability, especially in form of a relationship where the role of each partner are not equal. It can also imply being financially provided for, but does not necessarily so.

im pretty sure it means im going to sit on my arse and file my nails while watching thai soaps and talking on my phone during advert breaks ,while you spend all your hard earned money on me and my extended family and you s[t there pretending you are happy wondering how you got in this mess

Maybe for those who dont have the insight to chose carefully.

• Like 1

im pretty sure it means im going to sit on my arse and file my nails while watching thai soaps and talking on my phone during advert breaks ,while you spend all your hard earned money on me and my extended family and you s[t there pretending you are happy wondering how you got in this mess

Maybe you are hanging out in the wrong places?

I was asking myself almost the same questions in the post here "The Meaning Of Life On TLL".

Tried to make fun, but my sense of humour is not appreciated by some.

Could it be that too many TV members take it seriously? tongue.png

If a woman says it, it usually means "I want some rich guy to pay for everything so I can not work and sit on my butt and buy my family stuff". If a foreign man says it, it usually means, "I want some poor girl to work like a slave for rice and water, let me screw around on the side and renounce her family completely."

Why guys make everything so hard. Thai girl say to farang it means lets share YOUR money.

If a girl want love she use word LOVE when it comes to farangs. Thai girls can seperate take care and love why cant the guys do same same.

Just like girls know difference between customer and LOVER while man cannot!

• Like 1

"what exactly does it mean? as ive heard so many different variations.

is it "I want some rich guy to pay for everything so I can not work and sit on my butt and buy my family stuff"

or

"Im just looking for a caring partner"

or

"im writing this because every one else is writing it, and I have no idea what it means"

-------------------------------

A pretty good summary of the meanings. It can mean any of the above. You have sift and sort every request.

As in my case "taking care of someone else" isn't so bad if there is satisfying reciprocity.

Couldn't of put it better myself!

IMO:

During promotion period she would offer cutting your nails and really do it then 2-3 times. Thats how she takes care.

And he is expected to take care by holding up and conribute to a face saving image, that includes $$,$$$/month. Until forever.

< Thai language removed> 55555

Edited by metisdead
Thai language edited out of post. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.