What would you do if you were given 500 years to live?

After reading the other post regarding what you would do if you had 5 hours to live ,what would you think of being given 500 years to live?

after the first whoopie i personally would see it as a curse not a blessing ,what about you?

Let me think on this for 100 years, give or take a decade. Good question. The brevity of our lives gives it more meaning. But if the typical life span was 500 years that might seem brief too.

Edited by Jingthing

Guess would not be many people here...??

Retirement Visa would what age ?

work for 400 + years

guess post 2 sounds best

Edit: scrap that getting old, maybe did not understand the question.

Edited by ignis

A curse, to watch everyone you ever cared about and loved die one by one, ok you have time to make new relationships just watch them die too, no thanks, a curse for sure.

Don't follow that ?

All I get for the past few years is News of friends and relatives that just died, so if you lived for 400+ years longer you would be used to it

The longer you live the more years you have to work before you can retire! That idea sucks. Imagine you started to work at 20 and now you are ninety and still working because you need to save enough to have 50 years in retirement!!! Sounds really bad to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The longer you live the more years you have to work before you can retire! That idea sucks. Imagine you started to work at 20 and now you are ninety and still working because you need to save enough to have 50 years in retirement!!! Sounds really bad to me!

Some people...even with 500 years....will never think outside the box.

A curse, to watch everyone you ever cared about and loved die one by one, ok you have time to make new relationships just watch them die too, no thanks, a curse for sure.

You just hit the nail on the head ,i cant even begin to imagine the pain .imagine watching your children die and then if you married again seeing it over and over.

Edited by i claudius

You could go one step further and really suffer, although after a period it wouldnt hurt so much and that would be to be told you were immortal!

Never die, so suicide is out, and never age beyond 35

"There can be only one " ....Highlander ! Great film great soundtrack from Eddie Mercury

Edited by CharlieH

Do you get older and older or stay the same age for most of the 500 years. I wouldn't like to spend 400 years lying in a bed sucking food through a straw.

no same age all the time

What if all of humankind lived 500 years along side of you like the life span bible says people lived before the great flood, but they seemed to spend their time " begatting" which would be the enjoyable part . If all of humanity lived 500 years then it would make no difference at all to what happens now..

I have the answer: I would embark on an epic sailing-trip around the world and truly "see" everything there's to see all over this beautiful world of ours. I would make my yacht totally self-sufficient (Solar; Water; Electric Engine) and with 1,000 sets of sail-wardrobes, I bet you I could go a long way . . . . . . .

Now THAT would be a dream ! ! !

post-10410-0-43370700-1396569378_thumb.j

• Like 2

Coming from the highlands I am imortal same as Conal MacLoed!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Who?

Who?

Seen the movie Highlander....

Who?

Seen the movie Highlander....

I have many times, there's nobody of that name in the movie or the series