if a Thai girl who isn't a bar girl accepts money for sex....

ve741

TIT....Just another hooker that "claims to be educated" These sweet little "Things" can

scam you so fast....Some food for thought: Never believe..." Mama sick I need 3K baht"

.......Second date "I love you, You so Hasoom"......."You buy me motorbike, I love You"...

Oh, my friend's farang boyfriend love HER, He buy Her BIG GOLD.......Enjoy the sex,

if she's any good.....just don't get BURNT>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In any western country to accept money for sex will be considered prostitution. But in Thailand this is quite different. In Thailand its generelly not accepted for a girl to have sex with someone she isnt married to, or to have a one night stand, a short term relationship or similar. On the other hand - if the sex is payed for its much more likely accepted than if not. Thats the moral and etichs in Thailand.....

Yes, most Thais would be scandalized by a girl going out and having casual sex for the fun of it, giving it away just because she liked the guys and happened to feel horny.

But if she's making a lot of money at it, or even only a little but "needs" it for whatever reason (don't we all), then many of that group would let her off the hook, it's completely understandable.

And for those explicitly in the sex industry, acclimated to its mores, there's almost nothing more shameful than a girl who gives it away or marries a poor guy for love, she's considered a right blooming idiot.

Personally I can see these ideas as OK, just a different set of standards is all. . .

No shortage of female university students in the West paying for their tuition - and lifestyles - with sex. Whether its sex with strangers or a series of 'sugar daddy' arrangements, is it really any different ?

He's not saying that there aren't part-time PFP girls in the West, he's saying that he wouldn't want to hook up with a woman who does that in the West. Probably he wouldn't want to hook up with one that's just looking for a sugar daddy either. Even in Thailand there are woman who are not just trying to catch a man for his money and it's not unreasonable for a man to prefer them over the golddiggers.

Until and unless the OP mentions just how much his friend offered the girls and she supposedly accepted, it's kind of pointless to comment on her her character.

The other thing is, people chatting online say things all the time that aren't true and/or that they don't have any intention of doing. She could have just been playing with the friend, just as he in fact fact was playing with her.

If I read you correctly, then most of the girls we interact with, are indeed prostitutes,

its just that some also have day jobs.

All depends how you define it. There are indeed some groups of high-flying relatively wealthy young girls who are more liberated and globalized in their thinking who will have casual sex just for fun - generally only with young & hansum (& most likely of the same jetset class) but they are a very tiny percentage of the Thai female population.

Out of the rest, if they have sex with foreigners they are pretty much all (90+%?) doing so in order to try to improve their financial security in life. Personally I would only call maybe half of them actual sex-workers, and Thais only use such words as "prostitute" for those cheaply selling themselves in the street or karaoke/gogo bars.

• Like 1

You are being completely ridiculous. A western girl would feel ashamed to accept cash for sex. But, she would be perfectly comfortable accepting three dinners, and one gift for sex. So, how is that any different? The Thai girl is being more honest, and displaying more integrity, is she not? She is telling you up front exactly what it is going to take. With the western girl it may be four dinners, and two gifts. It is going to depend upon her mood. Will she offer you sex if you are poor, and cannot afford the dinners? Very unlikely. So, what would you call the little exchange that is taking place? I call it pay for play. Of course, they would never admit that. But, I am calling it like I see it. There is nothing ethically or morally wrong with paying for sex. It is inherently honest. It is our religious upbringing that prevents us from seeing this.

All at one sitting?

Are dinners for sex causing obesity among women in the west?

OP - when you say that he offered a lot of money, are we talking about money like in the movie Indecent Proposal or money like one might spend in a soapy? If it was truly big money that he/you offered her then this might just be an example of what a defense attorney would call "entrapment".

what do you want us to say?

i reckon you are worse than she is. in fact you may be guilty of enticing her into a life of prostitution.

why wouldnt she shag your mate to clear half the months car payment?

shame on you

No shortage of female university students in the West paying for their tuition - and lifestyles - with sex. Whether its sex with strangers or a series of 'sugar daddy' arrangements, is it really any different ?

He's not saying that there aren't part-time PFP girls in the West, he's saying that he wouldn't want to hook up with a woman who does that in the West. Probably he wouldn't want to hook up with one that's just looking for a sugar daddy either. Even in Thailand there are woman who are not just trying to catch a man for his money and it's not unreasonable for a man to prefer them over the golddiggers.

In the US there are all sorts of services being transacted by girls, who you would never suspect are in the P4P game

before I went to Thailand, I didnt think very highly of this,

I now see thngs VERY differently

In any western country to accept money for sex will be considered prostitution. But in Thailand this is quite different. In Thailand its generelly not accepted for a girl to have sex with someone she isnt married to, or to have a one night stand, a short term relationship or similar. On the other hand - if the sex is payed for its much more likely accepted than if not. Thats the moral and etichs in Thailand.....

If I read you correctly, then most of the girls we interact with, are indeed prostitutes,

Mangkhut, Scarpolo and others. Afraid you are all slightly wrong.

Stop thinking all girls to be prostitutes. And stop being sad over it.

Above all do not mention 'Thai', morals and Ethics when talking about females, males and sex.

Accept one biological fact (I deliberately do not refer to many other factors that may be considered induced or simply result of brainwash).

The biological fact is: both men and women want sex - sometimes, for whatever reasons.

The crucial difference between genders is:

- men must have an erection;

- women do not need it.

This biological fact is the basis of all disparities, grudges, conflicts between the genders. Use your imagination or experiences to create all sorts of pictures.

Don't blame me - I haven't created this situation.

And stop bashing Thais for this. There are plenty of other more valid reasons. wai2.gif

Edited by ABCer

College educated, has a bachelors degree...

Did your friend gain a B.A. from college?

how is that relevant to anything

It's relevant because a B.A. would be gained from a university.

Your story doesn't add up.

Nice try.

well thanks for that insight into you limited world view and poor grasp of english beyond the confines of your own immediate experience.

And you managed to do it all while completely ignoring the actual point of the post.

you are 2 for 2 today, keep rolling those dice.

Edited by HooHaa

it be that the OP is American in which case the aforementioned degree was attained at a college (known to others as a university?)

It's American idiom, you fool (for want of a more accurate term). If an American is in university s/he would say, "I am going to college." They don't mean A college necessarily, just tertiary education.

idiom: a group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words (e.g., rain cats and dogs, see the light ).

synonyms:

language, mode of expression, turn of phrase, style, speech, locution,diction, usage, phraseology, phrasing, phrase, vocabulary, terminology,parlance, jargon, argot, cant, patter, tongue, vernacular;

tertiary: Tertiary education, also referred to as third stage, third level, and post-secondary education, is the educational level following the completion of a school providing a secondary education

Mr Worldwide got it right.

Not likely the first time. If you didn't use a condom wait a few months and get a standard STI/STD battery of tests. Of course it won't test for human papiloma virus (HPV) nor herpes virus (HSV), nor Hep a or b, no need to worry about Hep C. (and a condom helps but does not prevent HPV or HSV. Just a part-time bar girl without a bar, makin' ends meet.

But the one woman that I almost married in Chiang mai would have slugged me and walked away had I made the slightest offer. I would have run away. About 12~ of all woman engage in the sex trade, some in massage parlors, some in bars, and some that are occasional.

Just my opinion though...

I think people who offer Thais money for sex as a 'test' have themselves passed the test for being the lowest of the low. I remember an ex- friend of mine who offered a poor Cambodian motorcycle taxi driver money for sex and he refused, so my ex-friend kept upping the price to see how far the driver could resist. He had no intention of giving him money - just wanted to show how vulnerable the guy was. Anyway the driver resisted all offers and I chastised my ex-friend for showing such disrespect and stupidity.

Remember for every bribe taken by a poor person, there is a slimy richer briber behind it.

Edited by Card
  • Like 1

I would dump her in a heart beat. Its that simple She does not have good character .

Accepting money for sex is prostitution according to the Websters dictionary. And that is the dictionary that is used in a court of law

This is a no brainer

• Like 2

You are being completely ridiculous. A western girl would feel ashamed to accept cash for sex. But, she would be perfectly comfortable accepting three dinners, and one gift for sex. So, how is that any different? The Thai girl is being more honest, and displaying more integrity, is she not? She is telling you up front exactly what it is going to take. With the western girl it may be four dinners, and two gifts. It is going to depend upon her mood. Will she offer you sex if you are poor, and cannot afford the dinners? Very unlikely. So, what would you call the little exchange that is taking place? I call it pay for play. Of course, they would never admit that. But, I am calling it like I see it. There is nothing ethically or morally wrong with paying for sex. It is inherently honest. It is our religious upbringing that prevents us from seeing this.

The morality of prostitution is a bit tangential to the original post. If he wouldn’t want to date a lawyer in his home country, it’s completely legitimate for him to not date a lawyer in Thailand. If he wouldn’t want to date a prostitute in his home country, it’s completely legitimate for him to not date a prostitute in Thailand. That doesn’t change even if you think that there is being a lawyer is no worse than having any other job.

I would dump her in a heart beat. Its that simple She does not have good character .

Accepting money for sex is prostitution according to the Websters dictionary. And that is the dictionary that is used in a court of law

This is a no brainer

And what about the slime behind people who bribe? That's a no-brainer too.

This is a no brainer

Since when has accepting money for sex been a sign of bad character? I wonder what world some people are living in!

• Like 2

Mangkhut, Scarpolo and others. Afraid you are all slightly wrong.

Stop thinking all girls to be prostitutes. And stop being sad over it.

Above all do not mention 'Thai', morals and Ethics when talking about females, males and sex.

Accept one biological fact (I deliberately do not refer to many other factors that may be considered induced or simply result of brainwash).

The biological fact is: both men and women want sex - sometimes, for whatever reasons.

The crucial difference between genders is:

- men must have an erection;

- women do not need it.

This biological fact is the basis of all disparities, grudges, conflicts between the genders. Use your imagination or experiences to create all sorts of pictures.

Don't blame me - I haven't created this situation.

And stop bashing Thais for this. There are plenty of other more valid reasons. wai2.gif

Yeas you are probably correct that both men and women want sex now and then. But for a thai girl that are not married - it is not considered culturally and morally right to have sex - and thus most unmarried thai women will not have casual sex/one night stands etc even though she have sexual desires. You will of course find exceptions from this and times and moral and etichs are changing in Thailand as well as in other countries. But still - the main rule is as above mentioned....

I dont think that all girls are prostitutes, but Thailand has it fair share..... ;-)