WHY ?

Banzai99

Why do so many posters here slag off Thailand and Thai people, and continue to live here ?

I got ripped off by an English guy before, it still bugs me, but I am not gonna say ALL English people are bad.

I really believe most posters here don't live in Thailand, there is no way they can be so unhappy and remain here ...............impossible.

• Like 2

"Why do so many posters here slag off Thailand and Thai people, and continue to live here?"

Because they are pathetic and miserable human beings. They are also typically dumber than dirt.

Yes, i think you're probably right, I mean, you would have to be really stupid to live in a country you slag off all the time.

We know Farangs aren't stupid. because they tell us they're not................... lol..............., yet they can never say why they stay in a country they don't like, the great mystery.

• Like 1

"Why do so many posters here slag off Thailand and Thai people, and continue to live here?"

Because they are pathetic and miserable human beings. They are also typically dumber than dirt.

............and lost their pink goggles during their stay.

• Like 1

Hmmm...ever heard of ......the shades of grey.....?

Ur house must have piles of dumb dirt. Time to get a cleaning lady.

............and lost their pink goggles during their stay.

Sounds like you chose not to stay in Thailand, can you tell me why ?

Some people come to Thailand and complain about Thais, and some people come to Thaivisa and complain about the posters.

I find the former is more useful, i have learned something about Thailand here.

Yes, i think you're probably right, I mean, you would have to be really stupid to live in a country you slag off all the time.

We know Farangs aren't stupid. because they tell us they're not................... lol..............., yet they can never say why they stay in a country they don't like, the great mystery.

Surely it is the Thai apologists like the OP (Banzai99"), and Berkshire the berk, that are miserable, pathetic human beings. Why would you start a thread to complain.

Wanna expand on that buddy ?

The TV jinx strikes again, anyway in reply to post #23

Nice one, next time you bump into Mrs Mills, tell her to stick the kettle on, we will havva nice cuppa tea.

As to why they stay here, they were outsmarted by some upcountry sao suay with no more than a P2 education, they invested the sale of their 2 up 2 down in some shithole such as Donnie in an upcountry farang mansion, they post on the internet about how great it is to live in the back of beyond surrounded by the wife and and her worthless family.

Livin the dream as some might say.

You still in the land of of Yippon or not?

PS, almost forgot, say hello to MRTELLYOUSTRAIGHT, I miss his posts, that guy knew his stuff.

PPS, almost forgot about Banzai99, another star of this forum.

Edited by rgs2001uk

I will venture a guess.

Many expats are stuck here in Thailand now, they don't have a good opportunity to go back to their homeland.

If they can go back at all, they will have it much worse.

So they complain about where they are and can't move on to somewhere better.

Ummm… I rarely complaint about Thais here, but think and make a lot of complaints in reality.
Live in Thailand and planned no where else, is my own country and I am addicted to Thai food.

Thais, many are disrespect to rules and laws, really amazing.
Enjoy being shit, cheating, corruption with no regret.
Intend to be dumped and being beggar with no shame.
Lie and lie..

A lot more to complaintssmile.png , but later...