How to get over a relationship?

Sashasri

So I've been in a relationship with a Thai lady and she decides to end it but I don't want to. At the moment I couldn't contemplate a new relationship with someone else. How do you get over the emotional pain? What is the best strategy?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must walk away, hard as it is your relationship is over. Get out there, wide eyed and see want transpires. I did it after 25 years with a lady. Go for it...........thumbsup.gif

And she was so happy and wondered why you waited 24 and a half years too late.....

Edited by Banzai99

So you're a girl right ?

Cos no guys gunna sook about that kinda rubbish on a public forum...

Very much doubt it, it's probably just another BS thread specifically designed to put Thai people down. I'll bet I'm right.

Edited by Banzai99

So you're a girl right ?

Cos no guys gunna sook about that kinda rubbish on a public forum...

Very much doubt it, it's probably just another BS thread specifically designed to put Thai people down. I'll bet I'm right.

What a sad loser you are "Banzai99" It is YOU that wants to turn this into Thai bashing. Get a life

• Like 1

OP, you should move on, a lot of fish in the sea.

Find new interests (and should be useful) to do,
I was same before after broken up with my 11.3 years of relationship with a Thai man.
I packed my bag and went learn Cooking in aboard. At that time, I didn't even know how to cook rice from the rice-cooker!
Made traveling to many places, knew many new different people.

smile.png that was great advantage from being dumped for me.

Now I just made big silly fighting with my husband, he went sleep and I am staying up here.biggrin.png

<deleted> is this? Are u a guy or? a....

You do still remember and realise that you are living in Thailand, don't you? Getting over a girl in Thailand? LOL... I'm sure you will get over it in just a few days meeting other ladies.

• Like 1

We were together for five years until I found a guy in her bed the morning after her birthday

What did you give her for her birthday?

You caught her in bed with another man and want to remain with her and she wants to finish it? It's usually the other way round.

• Like 1

why wasnt he with her on her birthday morning?

Because she told me not to come to her place. It was a red flag so I thought I'd go round her house early the next day to catch her out. My instincts were correct. I know I have to finish with her now. I would like to know how you guys handle the fallout.

why wasnt he with her on her birthday morning?

Because she told me not to come to her place. It was a red flag so I thought I'd go round her house early the next day to catch her out. My instincts were correct. I know I have to finish with her now. I would like to know how you guys handle the fallout.

seems like a bad scene that can only get worse.

if she was that untrustworthy, you can be in grave danger,

there is no time for introspection,

get away from her while you can without more emotional blackmail or w/e tricks she has up her sleeve.

TV is now Dear Abby,

I dont understand these relationship problems