im better at Thailand than you

patayayaya

Yes, just take a look any afternoon/evening at the General Topic menu overview here on TV and you will see an individual that has an option on almost half the running topics!

That's a fella that needs to get a life!

Ironie is he will contribute to this topic no doubt.

• Like 1

Yes, just take a look any afternoon/evening at the General Topic menu overview here on TV and you will see an individual that has an option on almost half the running topics!

A life outside of being thai visa troll ..... Doubt it . Maybe you should learn some grammer and spelling because I have know Idea what you just posted.

Since Forum Rule #2 states that a Member cannot 'post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false', a Member can post just about anything so long as there is no way for another Member to demonstrably show that it is true or not

... which gives wide latitude to some posters prolific or otherwise.

A life outside of being thai visa troll ..... Doubt it . Maybe you should learn some grammer and spelling because I have know Idea what you just posted.

It's great when a member of the ignoratti tries to belittle someone with aspersions about spelling or grammar and makes either a spelling or grammar mistake while doing it (or in this case more than one mistake) cheesy.gif

Edit; A mistake in his title too. biggrin.png . Must be a troll.

Edit..."more than one mistake"...make that six mistakes, just in the one line!!!! What a dork blink.png

Edited by Seastallion
  • Like 1

Soi dogs fear me.

Soi dogs fear your dog.

That too. Yesterday as I was walking along I surprised a sleeping dog which for some reason upset the animal and it charged me. Getting close enough to smell my dog's scent on my shoes the other dog immediately stopped barking and trotted off. So either you are correct or my feet smell bad enough to repel soi dogs.

Soi dogs fear me.

Soi dogs fear your dog.

That too. Yesterday as I was walking along I surprised a sleeping dog which for some reason upset the animal and it charged me. Getting close enough to smell my dog's scent on my shoes the other dog immediately stopped barking and trotted off. So either you are correct or my feet smell bad enough to repel soi dogs.

Or he knows that men with dog scent on their shoes are likely to be dog-kickers. From his experience, not saying you kick dogs.

That is a pearl ... know what I mean ... maybe you don't but many will

The avatar is Jack Nicholson as Jake Gittes in Chinatown -- the JLCrab reference:

GITTES -- Jasper Lamar Crabb -- Jasper Lamar Crabb
[He's pulling out his wallet, excitedly now, spilling its contents onto the seat. He pulls out the obituary column he'd folded up earlier in the day.]
GITTES
(continuing)
We got it. We got it, baby.
EVELYN
What? What is it?
GITTES
There was a memorial service at the Mar Vista Inn today for Jasper Lamar Crabb. He died three weeks ago. 82.
EVELYN
Is that unusual?
GITTES
Two weeks ago he bought those 25,000 acres. That's unusual.

Pot and kettle went out for a game of football....rolleyes.gif

Edited by rhythmworx