Yingluck opts for a quiet holiday break

Lite Beer

Good on her. She deserves a break.

Come back refreshed and continue to be the wonderful shinning beacon of righteousness, democracy and freedom fighting the good fight against against the evil darkness of hatred and oppression that currently roam the streets of Bangkok and the corridors of it's courts.

• Like 1

"She had so much fun that her makeup was washed off by the water"

And she looked just like big bro ohmy.png

A bit like this I imagine . attachicon.gifys.jpgattachicon.gifyingluckt.jpg

Is the one on the right The Moaning Lisa ??

Unfortunately not, he's better off known as The Lonely Miser

As in a Christmas Carol. thumbsup.gif and in that country he doesn't buy anything-- Yingluck well it would be---Du Bai this and Du bai that.giggle.gif

Come back refreshed and continue to be the wonderful shinning beacon of righteousness, democracy and freedom fighting the good fight against against the evil darkness of hatred and oppression that currently roam the streets of Bangkok and the corridors of it's courts.

Now having visited Bangkok on numerous occasion I would venture that the majority who live and visit its streets would agree with my assisment rather than yours.. I saw more expressions of love than hatred and certainly no oppression on the streets and futhermore, no evil. Now don't you feel bad, misrepresenting the home of several million people like that?

I suppose skiing at Whistler is out of the question

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you were as piste off as she is, would you want to go skiing?

Better to be pissed off, than pissed on ?

Hallelujah brother, hallelujah, and may her days be filled with joy and happiness as she reflects on why there is discontent in the streets of Bangkok and the corridors of its courts.

Praise be to Thaksin, Yingluck and all the righteous disciples of the good Puea Thai Party. Hallelujah.

To add look back over the last year of her achievements --wow--- eeeerrrrr give me a few minutes. Oh that's why there are a small few that are complaining about the goings on within the PTP.

Pity they took this way to govern, when they had a fantastic chance to unite this country. Fools to themselves.