Phuket police praised as excellent and inspiring

Lite Beer

Phuket police praised as excellent, inspiring
Phuket Gazette -

1_2014412153858343_vzoClkvluQZVCxXFsgfQz

Deputy national police chief Aek Angsananont praised the Phuket Police as excellent and inspiring. Photo: Woranut Pechdee

PHUKET: In Phuket to review safety measures for the Songkran holidays, deputy national police chief Gen Aek Angsananont has praised the Phuket Police as “excellent” and “inspiring” in preserving the safety of tourists.

Gen Aek explained that Royal Thai Police Commissioner-General Adul Saengsingkaew had issued a special directive for officers across the country to boost their efforts to eradicate crime during the Songkran Festival, especially in tourist destinations.

“After meeting I thought of the Phuket Police. They are excellent in crime suppression; they arrest a lot of suspects, including foreign criminals. The Phuket Police inspire confidence in tourists’ safety,” he said.

Gen Aek highlighted the patrols in main tourist areas such as Soi Bangla in Patong, the ability of police to quickly render assistance to people in need and the role of local foreign police volunteers.

“Regarding catching international criminals in Phuket, we can co-ordinate with authorities at the airport and immigration; they have information that can help police,” ” Gen Aek said.

“I wish everyone a happy Thai New Year.”

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phuket-police-praised-excellent-inspiring/29132#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2014-04-12

My-oh-my, did this news topic bring a smile to my day...cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

No doubt we'll see Phuket Song-teaw drivers praised next week biggrin.png

and Jet Scam gangs the next facepalm.gif

You can't make this stuff up...

• Like 1

I have to admit...I laughed until I cried...just reading the title of the post...I do like the direction of trying to improve the Thai police image with the public...now let us see some positive action by the police...so that the public sings their praises...

Edited by ggt