What brought you back to Thailand after the first trip?

kimbathewhitelion

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time was many years ago...girls were less money hungry...beer was Singha...food and lodging were very inexpensive...

Came back years later...every conversation with a Thai female leads to money...corruption everywhere...traffic chaos...heat and political unrest...

Could not leave quick enough...was spoiled on first trip...scammed thereafter...

Edited by ggt
  • Like 1

A psycho ex gf who racked up $2000 ph bill while I was away and took my credit card to every bar she could while I was away, then after I dumped her and told her to move out attacked me and tried to have me arrested (playing the innocent GF card).

Too bad her ass ended up being hauled away when the cops saw the inside of my apartment which she smashed up, and saw me getting a ticket back to LOS a few months later.

Slightly twisted, but as many here, I returned because of the alternative comparisons back home.

• Like 1

friend came here 7 yrs befor ,said u have to come this place,unreal.never believed him. finely came on his 50 th . I went back to oz.wife said u will never go there again.finished her,came back for songkran, met my new wife.she now lives with me in oz ,but r retiring to surin soon.

• Like 1

friend came here 7 yrs befor ,said u have to come this place,unreal.never believed him. finely came on his 50 th . I went back to oz.wife said u will never go there again.finished her,came back for songkran, met my new wife.she now lives with me in oz ,but r retiring to surin soon.

no western marriage has a chance when the man goes to thailand, unless the wife is bisexual and there is a strong underlying friendhip

Liked it better than PI. Thought the women were, for the most part, better proportioned.

Oh, and the temples. Yeah, right. wink.png

PI?

PI...is used to denote the Philippine Islands...short hop from BKK (Bangkok) to the PI...more of the same...some people think the girls are more attractive in the PI...plus they generally speak much better English...

Liked it better than PI. Thought the women were, for the most part, better proportioned.

PI?

PI...is used to denote the Philippine Islands...short hop from BKK (Bangkok) to the PI...more of the same...some people think the girls are more attractive in the PI...plus they generally speak much better English...

I have heard it is another place w nightlife and bar girls, but do they use US dollars and is the exchange rate as good?

and, what about their immigration laws for US citizens, is it easier than the hoops jumping of thailand?

PI?

I have heard it is another place w nightlife and bar girls, but do they use US dollars and is the exchange rate as good?

and, what about their immigration laws for US citizens, is it easier than the hoops jumping of thailand?

btw the only reason I know that is a friend from LA met a girl there, and as he described her, I began thinking (bar girl), I saw a picture of her, and then he said she had two daughters..........he then said, and she "WAS" a bar girl, but he is in love, completely smitten and knows he is in for trouble, but he is going for it, full on.

I said nothing, after all, what was the point

btw the only reason I know that is a friend from LA met a girl there, and as he described her, I began thinking (bar girl), I saw a picture of her, and then he said she had two daughters..........he then said, and she "WAS" a bar girl, but he is in love, completely smitten and knows he is in for trouble, but he is going for it, full on.

I said nothing, after all, what was the point

The other forum website (wooden door) has a PI forum, it's pretty good, check it out.

PI?

They use the PI peso...can lookup exchange rate...changes frequently...and immigration laws by using Google to do the searching for you...best to visit...and talk to the local expats living there...