"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a strictly "non-gay" I found it very easy to follow the concept of the thread ,other apparently "non-gays" have struggled with it ,do you think this is a reflection on their sexuality?

No, think it is more like a bit of fun...........thumbsup.gif

I often hear the term 'gay as Christmas at Liberace's house". Can you think of a scenario that could be as equally gay as this apparently is, or is this as gay is it gets?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-35280000-1398325235_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Sure thing. Gay as Tom Daley's swimsuit.
post-37101-0-31127000-1398325208_thumb.j
NEXT ...
Edited by Jingthing

Leather pants with the zip up the bum.

Would a gay man wear these to church on a Sunday?

post-37101-0-48288900-1398324422_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: No. Are you competing for the stupidest question prize?
NEXT ...

Crotch bulge or shapely bum?

post-37101-0-80732700-1398324536_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: That's a coy way of asking of the ratio of tops to bottoms. That is unknowable but if someone says they are versatile you're doing the work.
NEXT ...

Are gays being obnoxious when they call non-gays "breeders" or is it a term of endearment?

post-37101-0-78343800-1398327057_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: It's obnoxious but not all that common either. Maybe we're just not that into you ...
NEXT ...

I see where some guys say they are bottom only, or top only....why limit yourself to taking it only, would you not become sexually frustrated ?

post-37101-0-69208200-1398327402_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: There is pleasure to be had in the various roles. Your assumption seems to be that bottoms don't enjoy the experience. That's hilarious ... thanks for sharing your non-gay POV! People naturally develop preferences in practices and some people are indeed versatile. Also many gay men don't enjoy anal sex in any role or did at one time but don't any more. There are other things to do.
NEXT ...

Doesn't it get messy down there ?

This question worded differently was already answered. Original questions only please.

I could not find the answer...this thread is getting so messy.

Which post ?

Oy vey, dude!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/720701-gay-in-a-box-ask-a-gay-any-question-one-answer-only-by-one-gay/page-3#entry7726918

Are gays being obnoxious when they call non-gays "breeders" or is it a term of endearment?

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: It's obnoxious but not all that common either. Maybe we're just not that into you ...
NEXT ...

Trust me, you will never be 'into me'!! lol Each to their own, have a great day!

Time out for ... ?

So, my question as per your op ...

Here is the concept.

Here is a space for NON-GAYS to ask a "gay" anything they want (normal forum rules apply regarding slurs, etc.).

Then one of our "gays" answers the question.

So, an answer form a straight guy is irrelevant.

So, Mr Gay in the Box, as you know from my other thread on http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/719949-what-percentage-of-the-population-are-considered-as-gay/?p=7718136 there is an increase in the GDP in the cities which have a higher population or higher percentage of Gays living there.

My question to the Gay Guy is ... why are gays rich?

Remains unanswered by one of the numerous members of your Gay Panel.

So ... an answer please ... why are gays rich?

'DINK' Double Income, No Kids