"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do chubby gay guys get good looking guys? or just the ugly ones?

now that depends on where you are and what country and how much money you have.

Probably applies to the straight world too. But usually beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Question.

What is the best inexpensive moisturiser to buy for everyday use here? I saw on TV in UK that nivea cheap 4 pound moisturiser outperformed the 30 and 500 pound moisturiser as tested by a skin moist reader machine 30 minutes after applying. Gays know things.

as a doctor I can advise you the UK tests are correct. Most cremes are sobolene or urea based.

but from a gay perspective the label must be just right dahlink

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

who would win in a fight between a gay and a vegetarian?

now that is a troll question! Of course a gay non vegetation because they always know where to hide the sausage

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 2

How do Gay men feel about watching heterosexuals kissing in public, TV or in the movies?

mantisman...hmmm. Ling arms there I,think...

No as it is a natural,thing for two,people fond of each other to show affection and emotions

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

If a gay comes out of the closet but no one sees it, are they out of the closet?

yes of course.

Out of the closet is an expression used by many to symbolize a person who is or feels repressed in any way.

Being out of the closet means you as that person, has come to,terms with what was repressing you

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

There is a group of old ladies marching down my street with a placard saying that Sodomy Stinks!

Should I be worried?

No, they are right with that one . Not that I have experience but my imagination tells me they are correct.......thumbsup.gif

Your old neighbor Jack has in the past, expressed his opinion to you and your gay friends that he was against same sex marriage. Now one day old Jack was up on his roof repairing a leak. The wind blew the ladder over. My question: Would you and your gay friends quickly assist in helping..........Jack off.........the roof?

Q: My name is Malcolm and I think it's a girly name. Should I change my name and, if so, could you advise a suitably non-girly name?

If the name bothers you being a man ;;;;;;;;;;Get a SEX change;;;;;;;;; tongue.png giggle.gif

How cum gays don't like Dockers slacks? I very like them.

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-10452100-1398380216_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers:
Link answer:
As you alluded to, I am not a fan of Dockers. Especially their trousers. There is something about their design or fit -- does not show off the ass well -- that's sure to kill off the projection of sexiness in a man. When men start wearing Dockers, it's a sure sign that they given up on having sex.
Next ...

Can gay people eat a hot curry such as a Vindaloo or Phall without acting gay?

post-37101-0-22749300-1398380288_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: "Acting gay" doesn't mean anything to this Gay in a Box. Please translate from the native heterosexual. In any case, some of the gays love the very hot spicy food (as I do) and some don't. No relation of that to sexual orientation that I'm aware of.
Next ...

A gay opinion please on bisexuals and [so-called] bromancers. Is that a valid question?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-37101-0-51478700-1398380714_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Your question is overly vague so not sure precisely what you intended to ask. Bisexuals do exist though not everyone who says they are bi actually is (in some circles where gay isn't accepted, being bi is somewhat more socially acceptable). Loving your buddy is not necessarily gay ... unless it goes there or they want it to ... The gays can have buddies too that they love but don't want to bed.
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: "Acting gay" doesn't mean anything to this Gay in a Box. Please translate from the native heterosexual. In any case, some of the gays love the very hot spicy food (as I do) and some don't. No relation of that to sexual orientation that I'm aware of.
Next ...

OK sorry for my lack of information darling. cheesy.gif

Can gay people eat a really hot curry or even somtam without fanning their face with their hand and saying "Oooooh bugger me this ones really hot, god it's makin me eyes water, pass me the cucumber (I'm hearing this in an Alan Carr voice BTW).

Not sure if your familiar with Alan Carr chatty man, if not you'll find him on youtube.

Next ...

OK sorry for my lack of information darling. cheesy.gif

Can gay people eat a really hot curry or even somtam without fanning their face with their hand and saying "Oooooh bugger me this ones really hot, god it's makin me eyes water, pass me the cucumber (I'm hearing this in an Alan Carr voice BTW).

Not sure if your familiar with Alan Carr chatty man, if not you'll find him on youtube.

Yes many of the gays can do that without acting like your stereotypical "gay" clown. Some of the straights seem to think all of the gays are super queeny. That is so wrong. The straights can be liberated from such silliness. Question now terminated.

Edited by Jingthing