She want's me to send her money!<deleted>!

BKK Blues Brother

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send £25 max !

She might even be forced to save some of that £25 to pay for the transport to the airport. !

Next time (there will be one) she returns home make sure is has "adequate" cash and make it clear there will be no more.

I couldn't sleep, the telephone call yesterday wound me up.

She has been treated like a walking ATM since she's been back there.

All her family have job's, but now her money has ran out they have nothing to lend.

Yes she's been paying out for some medical bill's and there's been some gambling.

It just wind's me up that she carn't make £1500 last a few week's. That's why she left her card's in the U.K because she know's she is rubbish with money.

She's going to get a reality check in the next week re adjusting to Thai style.

For the record she work's full time in the U.K, but as all women what's mine is her's and what's her's is her's.

Meanwhile I'll be the best father to our children in the world!

Venting of spleen over.

The long and suffering.

My advice is, go and visit a marriage councillor or part (if you haven`t already done so?) and go your own separate ways. But not that easy because you still love her, right? Heard it all before and most of these are hopeless cases that best no one else becomes involved with.

• Like 1

why are you sending any money to start with ? is she not capable of earning her own income ?

I guess I can understand this whole sending a whore money thing before the internet was with us but these days...................... how dumb are people, seriously.

Come on Spoon, seems you been around this block long enough to know why the OP is sending her money.

The balance of power is definitely not on his side, and he slowly [or the speed may have picked up] getting bled try.

How so? 5,000 a day for 2 weeks with no respect to come back and ask for more, that's how. Another one who thinks a farangs bank account is non depletable. clap2.gif

5,000 a day??? f******* unbelievable.

And the OP needs to make it public, like what, you need people on a forum to tell you what to do gov???

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

I couldn't sleep, the telephone call yesterday wound me up.

She has been treated like a walking ATM since she's been back there.

All her family have job's, but now her money has ran out they have nothing to lend.

Yes she's been paying out for some medical bill's and there's been some gambling.

It just wind's me up that she carn't make £1500 last a few week's. That's why she left her card's in the U.K because she know's she is rubbish with money.

She's going to get a reality check in the next week re adjusting to Thai style.

For the record she work's full time in the U.K, but as all women what's mine is her's and what's her's is her's.

Meanwhile I'll be the best father to our children in the world!

Venting of spleen over.

The long and suffering.

My advice is, go and visit a marriage councillor or part (if you haven`t already done so?) and go your own separate ways. But not that easy because you still love her, right? Heard it all before and most of these are hopeless cases that best no one else becomes involved with.

A faragland marriage councilor knows nothing about LOS folks thoughts. No help at all. The OP must take his situation on board AND even think about her return to LOS a genuine reason considering the daft cash flow thing.

I really should get 1 baht fro every time a similar question is being asked on TV forum,

the same goes for people who want to borrow money, if I had 1 baht for every time they

ask me... well, they borrow that too....

• Like 2

That you are crazy if you send her more money. Seems she is paying for the whole family. But if i recall there was someone sick.. maybe the money is going towards a hospital ?

hospitals/doctors are free here. <snip>

MIL is in Hospital, broken arm, free hospital as you call them, said arm is just bruised, here are 2 paracetamol and go home.

MIL (she is 70+) in pain all the time, my wife not trusting the doctor got in the car and drove up country.

Took here to a real hospital (not a free one) and was immediately x-rayed, which the other (free) hospital refused to do and it came out that she had a bad break which will be difficult to heal as it is near the joint.

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

Edited by MJCM

You definitely mentioned you want to be a great father to your kids.

This may definitely mean no more money to your wife. Unless you own a bank.

Or is she your wife?

Or are they your kids?

Or what's your/your wife's age?

Why do I smell fish?

No offence meant. Just to be sure of your predicament.

Many wives made their men millionaires... from being billionaires before marriage.

• Like 1

When Thais no they have no hope of a foreign ATM around, believe me they will take the 2.5 baht green bus rather than the red one. They can survive and did before you so shut up the bank and bring them back to reality.

• Like 1

Hello

I have a girlfriend who I met while hiring her as a prostitute.

I'm am now back in London, and she has asked me send her money every week. She says she needs what amounts to about 75 percent of my net income. She says that it's for her sick cat who has been passed down through many generations in her family.

Now, she is living with a Thai man she says is her father but who appears to be the same age. She has told me she loves me very much and wants me to send her a bit more money so she can take care of her father who lives with her.

Question: how much extra should I send for the father. I've got a good 200 pounds or so per month left.

Send her the money. No doubt she loves you long time, I mean very much. As for the father figure, give her the benefit of the doubt. Find out if he needs money as well. Shame about the sick pussy, I mean cat, if it gets to the point of being near critical feel free to air lift it to the nearest veterinary clinic. You go man.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Your wife has to ask (beg) you for money?

I thought that marriage was an equal partnership.

Then, as the groom places the ring on the bride's finger, he says the following:

With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and
with all my worldly goods I thee endow
: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Ever thought she might be Buddhist? Or even Islamic?

Words like the above don't mean that much then..........................thumbsup.gif

Family pressure. Once they get the scent of money, they will pressure her for more more more... no thought will be given to her, you, your family(in UK) needs. This is a warning as to what will happen should you pass away before her, they will bankrupt her and your kids.

Hello

I'm am now back in London, and she has asked me send her money every week. She says she needs what amounts to about 75 percent of my net income. She says that it's for her sick cat who has been passed down through many generations in her family.

Now, she is living with a Thai man she says is her father but who appears to be the same age. She has told me she loves me very much and wants me to send her a bit more money so she can take care of her father who lives with her.

Question: how much extra should I send for the father. I've got a good 200 pounds or so per month left.

That's an expensive pussy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wait until the brother moves in too.

Hello

Send her the money. No doubt she loves you long time, I mean very much. As for the father figure, give her the benefit of the doubt. Find out if he needs money as well. Shame about the sick pussy, I mean cat, if it gets to the point of being near critical feel free to air lift it to the nearest veterinary clinic. You go man.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

the prostiutes in Thailand, have 3 to 10 guys, sending them money every month ,not all do this, but many,,so when guy come, they syncronise this and say ,you can come this and that date,, if dates not fit withe their date with another guy, they say y need wait ,and use the exuse family visit, mother sick father sick dog sick. Motorbike brake down often also)) and sick mother that need pay for hospital and on and on .. is so many naive foregners that let themself lulle into this bullshit thats unbelivable . Usually many guys that do not find a girl in their homeland,, so called loosers))

Hello

Now, she is living with a Thai man she says is her father but who appears to be the same age. She has told

me she loves me very much and wants me to send her a bit more money so she can take care of her father who lives with her.

This is a wind up please tell me that you got mixed up with all fools day a prostitute is a prostitute you will never change her she has no doubt got another couple of idiots sending her money each week . The cat has been passed from family for generations how old is the darn cat average life span for a moggies is 7/8 years I have had 10!in the last 8 years with only two remaining she is ripping you off big big time get rid ASAP !

you seem to be being taken for a mug, the old ATM farang routine. a few suggestions;

- tell her to get a job and you will double what she earns, if not

- tell her to itemise how much she spends and on what and send it to you, only then will you send her further monies - after checking what her actual 'needs' are

- get out of there and find a woman who respects you and is not with you for your money

• Like 2

why are you sending any money to start with ? is she not capable of earning her own income ?

I guess I can understand this whole sending a whore money thing before the internet was with us but these days...................... how dumb are people, seriously.

Come on Spoon, seems you been around this block long enough to know why the OP is sending her money.

The balance of power is definitely not on his side, and he slowly [or the speed may have picked up] getting bled try.

How so? 5,000 a day for 2 weeks with no respect to come back and ask for more, that's how. Another one who thinks a farangs bank account is non depletable. clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

5,000 a day??? f******* unbelievable.

And the OP needs to make it public, like what, you need people on a forum to tell you what to do gov???

Sometimes the forum is the only thing folk have OR can to talk too, thats why we are here eh.......thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

Well that's pretty bloody pathetic considering the OP's in the UK.

Just to be sure, this is the guy who started a thread telling all and sundry that his wife was older and wealthier than he is, right??

So many fantasists and Mittys on this forum, it's a joke.

Anyway, OP needs to pull on his own trousers in the morning and lay down some laws.

I'm single and never regret a minute of it.

Have to agree with that but more than a few TV posters reckon that you're not a real man unless you're married/divorced and have fathered children blink.png

Me, I'll hang on to my cash, assets and stress-free life thanks very much

• Like 1

Just consider the average Thai in rural areas earns 8 -10k a MONTH! So what the hell is she doing with 35k a week!

Personally, I'd tell her to stay there and dont bother coming back.

Why would anyone want their wife (or girlfriend) to have to live on an "average" wage? I doubt she married the OP to be an "average" Thai!