Suthep says May 14 will be a 'win or lose' battle

Suthep says May 14 will be a 'win or lose' battle

5-1-2014-11-14-51-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- May 14 mass rally will be the final “win or lose” battle of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, said protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban at the Lumpini park protest site Thursday night.

“We have been very patient for the past six months. We have invested a lot both in terms of money and labour with several get killed. There will be no negotiations, no national government, no coalition government. Thaksin regime must be out and there must be reform before an election,” said Suthep.

The PDRC, said Mr Suthep, will carry on with its protest march on Friday until Sunday to drum up support for its planned mass rally on May 14. On Monday, supporters of the PDRC are urged to gather at Sanam Luang at 5 pm to express their well wishes to His Majesty the King on the occasion of the Coronation Day and to take a vow of loyalty to the Monarchy.

The PDRC will take a break on May 6 and then on the following day until May 12, it will stage protest marches in Bangkok to mobilize support among Bangkokians to join the mass rally on May 14.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/suthep-says-may-14-will-win-lose-battle/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-05-02

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many "final or lose" battles can you have? Isn't there a limit on the number even in Thailand? Never mind, I just answered my own question in forgetting "This Is Thailand."

We had a carpet store in Australia have a closing down sale for 2 years, looks like Suthep is using the same marketing agent.

Well how many final battles had the PAD?

And at the end they won the last final battle....

We had a carpet store in Australia have a closing down sale for 2 years, looks like Suthep is using the same marketing agent.

Well how many final battles had the PAD?

And at the end they won the last final battle....

Yeah, and the repercussions of that "win" are still rocking this country in turmoil. Great win, huh?

• Like 2

Suthep rocks like Morrison, at least he's running on strong dope, don't you think ?

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land ?

• Like 1

"There will be no negotiations, no national government, no coalition government." - Suthep.

About time for Abhisit to completely disassociate himself from the PDRC if he expects any creditability and a political career. I don't think Thailand needs Oxford-educated farmers.

Auditioning now for "Survivor Bangkok, Season FInale"...Will claim victory no matter what and no matter whom it may belong to..Has designated stepson to carry the mantle... Akanat..... and will retire to Samui to rant at the cat...

More like Lost but hope he can go Missing.

• Like 1