Gay men's (unhealthy) obsession with male beauty and physical perfection ...

I often wonder if there's anyone in this world with my tastes.

I rather go for the "convict" look. 40's and up. Shaved head. Maybe a missing tooth or a knife scar somewhere. Tattoos a plus, of course. Gotta have the biceps, with a torn wife-beater shirt. Uni-brow and 3-day growth beard absolutely essential. Someone who likes leering and sneering (forget the twink angel expressions). Someone who's grunts and guffaws are the limit of their ability to articulate.

I think I'd do rather well in prison.

PS. Always was jealous of Pip in the 1946 "Great Expectations" classic.

http://www.classicfilmfreak.com/wp-content/uploads2/2012/04/GreatExpectations-finlay-currie.jpg

Edited by Fookhaht
  • Like 1

Do you guys ever pick anyone your own age? (size, weight, etc)

Just curious.

Yes, when I was in my early twenties I had a boyfriend who was my age, my weight, my hairstyle, my way of clothing. So much so that my father, coming from work, said hello to him and saw me a moment later and thought he was going nuts. That was the first time he saw him.

Quite a number of my boyfriends back then were about my age and weight. One exception, when I was with someone nine years my senior. Most were younger and cuter than me though.

I rather go for the "convict" look. 40's and up. Shaved head. Maybe a missing tooth or a knife scar somewhere. Tattoos a plus, of course. Gotta have the biceps, with a torn wife-beater shirt. Uni-brow and 3-day growth beard absolutely essential. Someone who likes leering and sneering (forget the twink angel expressions). Someone who's grunts and guffaws are the limit of their ability to articulate.

Wow, that's scary. But I guess there is a taste for everything.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

http://www.classicfilmfreak.com/wp-content/uploads2/2012/04/GreatExpectations-finlay-currie.jpg

Getting close...

post-108400-14239956794467_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Do you guys ever pick anyone your own age? (size, weight, etc)

Just curious.

Age Size Weight does not come into it with me, as long as the Heart is in the right place and they have good Morals,,that's a good start for me....,

Looks too, as for me Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder.....

It's commonly known as a bit of "Rough"....

Getting close...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1423995677.557152.jpg