English Resident of Pattaya shot in the face by 'European' in Jomtien

webfact

There is a strong connection between Vladivostok, Pataya, Phuket and unfortunate events. The connection should be broken by the Thai government. Before it is too late.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks Russian, not English. Names sounds Russian too

oh why I am not surprise about this comment ....... no Russian involved in this but one bashing about appearance .... He looks very Brit for me by the way and he is luck to be alive , that is what you should be happy about ....

Strange that the OP refers to him as an "English Resident" (in the sub-headline). Of course you can't be an "English citizen", but perhaps I am making too much of the choice of words.

good lord, talk about trying too hard and failing he is an ENGLISH resident OF PATTAYA.

perhaps they could have written it larger in the headline for you.

Business as usual,this argument is caused by hard business, so it will involve the guy and he will be jailed also when all investigation is carried out, i think it will be hard for him to corperate with police unless he has think ways to defend himself.

LOL you do realise that in this day and age to be British means very little, it is a melting pot. You can't really look at a Brit and know for sure they are one. I'm English but genetically speaking only 25% English. But sure you are right, he's Russian.

Edited by Tom420

oh why I am not surprise about this comment ....... no Russian involved in this but one bashing about appearance .... He looks very Brit for me by the way and he is luck to be alive , that is what you should be happy about ....

Strange that the OP refers to him as an "English Resident" (in the sub-headline). Of course you can't be an "English citizen", but perhaps I am making too much of the choice of words.

good lord, talk about trying too hard and failing he is an ENGLISH resident OF PATTAYA.

Did anyone see his passport to confirm his nationality?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

was shot in the face by a man described as European

By a European.....

Just wondering where this european could have learned the behaviour from? alt=whistling.gif>

That is not in the story!

Witnesses have told police what happened.

The honourable Mr. Alexandar refused to speak to the police.

Sounds fishy to me. Mafiosi don't talk.

This was probably just a warning shot.

Another case for the TV desktop detectives, any more clues so far? I have my magnifying glass and pencil ready to investigate thumbsup.gif

TV Desktop detectives do their best work in the absence of clues.

They are that good ;-)

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Violent night. Around midnight there was another shooting - this one just 50m from the gogo bar in Jomtien.

Victim on motorbike quite dead with a bullet hole in the head visible. Not sure if the two stories

are connected.

this one? http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/127081/thai-american-killed-in-jomtien-road-accident/

Do you know the difference between a shooting and a road accident?

would you stake your life on ANYthing that you see in the thai media?

Uhh.. Would you stake you life on ANYTHING you read in the western media?

Looks Russian and name sounds Russian. What a crock. Try Andrew Alexander vs. Andrew Alexandar; maybe a Thai misspelling.

If not, ever heard of Peter Ustinov? Russians have immigrated to the UK for centuries, there are hundreds of thousands of Brits with Russian ancestry. Do the research.

• Like 1

Things are getting more and more snakey ot there and it's not just Pattaya. It's everywhere in the world .......times are not good for many people.

Sorry to tell you, but shootings, purse snatching etc has been happening for many years now.

How exactly does a Russian look?

Allot of Russians have that that carved facial bone structure and normally look bad ass.

Lucky, lucky guy. A few millimeters this way or that, a different angle and he would have been disfigured or dead. I hope he got by with just a grazed cheek.

That was just a warning. If he wanted to kill him he would have. This is quite a common warning among mafia organizations - you shoot through the fat of the cheek.

Maybe "English" Looking (White Northern Hemisphere?)

If spelling is correct - Alexandar does sound Russian

Alexander is more Scottish

And British people are usually very thin looking - these days...

Unless they have a Russian parent...??

Hmmmm?

Lucky, lucky guy. A few millimeters this way or that, a different angle and he would have been disfigured or dead. I hope he got by with just a grazed cheek.

That was just a warning. If he wanted to kill him he would have. This is quite a common warning among mafia organizations - you shoot through the fat of the cheek.

and of which honourable organization are you a fully paid up member ?

• Like 1

If it were a warning there is no way a shooter would go for a head shot..........

If it were a warning there is no way a shooter would go for a head shot..........

Try again ! I made it very clear that I was referring to the sub-headline, and not the headline. The sub-headline says "English Resident". Headlines are usually gibberish on TV, since they are claimed to be borrowed verbatim from the news source.

Edited by tigermonkey

I wonder if he refused to talk to the coppers because he didn't want his passport photo, address and pointing pictures appear on the internet search machines until the end of times. Didn't quite work out.