Question about "1st Class Visa Runs"

Gonki

I don't expect a refund!

You clearly did not get the service that you were offered and paid for. As such you are entitled to a partial refund and I expect you will get it.

If they dont play ball I would follow it up with a complaint to the Tourist Police, to City Hall and above all to the consumer protection agency (who apparently can be surprisingly effective).

It's only 500 Baht it would take 2 day's to do all of this.

You clearly did not get the service that you were offered and paid for. As such you are entitled to a partial refund and I expect you will get it.

If they dont play ball I would follow it up with a complaint to the Tourist Police, to City Hall and above all to the consumer protection agency (who apparently can be surprisingly effective).

It's only 500 Baht it would take 2 day's to do all of this.

So? Some of us have plenty of spare time and high principles.

Some of us have plenty of spare time

Not the thread starter.

Just to make it clear I won't show up at 1stCVR even if they promise double full refund. I'm too far away for it is one reason.

Best Vans I've ever seen in Thailand.

I spoke with other visa runners in that dilapidated junk on wheels. They did not buy their run from 1stCVR and paid less. The van was not as you state above.

I should have stuck to being a scrooge.

Best Vans I've ever seen in Thailand.

I spoke with other visa runners in that dilapidated junk on wheels. They did not buy their run from 1stCVR and paid less. The van was not as you state above.

I should have stuck to being a scrooge.

As i said above i think that you have got your wires crossed. I have done both trips and the Cambodian run as states on the website is on a 6 seater luxury mini bus with the latest movies, a free breakfast on arrival at the QV followed by a free meal on your return and is a completely different service to the Lao run.

As i said above i think that you have got your wires crossed. I have done both trips and the Cambodian run as states on the website is on a 6 seater luxury mini bus with the latest movies, a free breakfast on arrival at the QV followed by a free meal on your return and is a completely different service to the Lao run.

Does it contradict others' accounts in this thread or is it just me?

dilapidated junk on wheels

It's not libelous, is it?

Edited by Gonki

I took 1st class visa run to cambodia. It was a 6 seater, with headsets and video, the price included a small lunch. I aso got a discount with early bookings on their website.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have dealt with this company in the past, the bus was very comfortable, and plenty off room, had breakfast before we went, and lunch after we got back.

The girl in the office (her name is Pa) was very professional and helpful.

The reason I stopped dealing with them was because the other girl who works there is not very competent, and was saying uncomplimentary things about me.